¹⁰⁴

season six, episode twelve

One thing about Gabriel is that he wants to be a dad, not because of his father but because of how his mother treated him back when she was alive, she loved him for who he was and believed that he could do anything he set his mind to.

Gabriel leaned against the nurse's desk when hearing Addison and her co-workers ask about Charlotte and the babies, "Babies are fine. Nobody needs to worry." She insisted, "You know, they're still premature." Sheldon stated as Addison nods her head, "Yeah, but multiples usually are. I mean, they're healthy enough for delivery now. They're just not in any rush, you know?"

Gabriel smiled at where Amelia stood on the other side of the desk, "So how long?" Violet asked, "Well, she's at four centimetres now, and she can't push until she's at ten, so she could be in labor for another day." Addison told them.

"Oh, god helps us all." Cooper Freedman stated when Addison handed the files over to a nurse who accepted the file with a smile, "Look on the bright side." Amelia said, gaining her co-workers attention, "More time to vote on names." She said getting a poster of names out, "Would you put Zoey on that board?"

"No," Cooper shook his head, "Do not put Zoey on that board." Amelia then crossed out Hannah, "Wait," Sam said when seeing Amelia cross the name out, "Don't cross out Hannah. I like Hannah." He spoke as Gabriel agreed.

Sheldon then looked at them both, "Hannah and her sisters. There'd be no end to the merciless teasing." He stated as Cooper looked at the psychiatrist, "By whom, all the die-hard Woody Allen fans in preschool?" Cooper asked.

"Someone put Autumn and Summer up there?" Violet asked when seeing the pink board as Gabriel smiled when looking at Amelia, who looked back at them, "Come on, guys. We're better then this."

Amelia makes a face, "With names like that, it's hard to keep your daughter off the pole." She stated as Charlotte stood up from her bed, and went to her hospital room door, "Hey!" She yelled, gaining their attention, "The only people who can vote on a name are Mason and those who provided genetic material." Cooper raised his hand.

Gabriel looked at his pregnant boss, "So, unless one of you looky-loos knows a way to fast-track this delivery, get the hell outta here." Charlotte said, panting as Gabriel's pager then went off.

____

"Happy Adoption day!"

Gabriel said when handing his red-headed friend a teddy bear that made Addison smile at him taking the teddy bear from Gabriel's outstretched hand, "Amelia helped me pick," He admitted, "I'm not really good at choosing kid toys." He stated, "Didn't you use to live with your sister?"