¹⁰⁷

Season Ten, Episode Twenty -Four

Gabriel approached where Alex Karev was standing, moving a brochure to show his girlfriend, Jo Wilson the brochure to a Batmobile, "Ah, the Batmobile." He said, when coming near to them, "I used to have one of 'em." He spoke, looking at the brochure that Jo Wilson held in her hands, "What happened to it?"

Gabriel looked at the intern, "I got rid of it. It looked like a road penis," He spoke where Arizona comes over to them, "Ooh! Are you looking to buy a road-penis?"

"It's that or a boat." Jo clarifies making Alex look at his girlfriend, "Oh, no, you don't seem like a boat guy." Arizona said, looking at her former resident, "What are you here for?"

"My first anoplasty."

Gabriel pats his back, "Good luck with your anoplasty." He stated, walking away from the former Grey Sloan attending with a chart in his hand.

____

Gabriel was at the nurse's desk alongside April Kepner when Chief Owen Hunt joins them, "Chief, can I take to you?" April Kepner asked, "You are." Owen claimed, walking to the nurse's station, "Privately, we can go into an trauma room."

"Spit it out, Kepner."

"I'm pregnant." That gained Gabriel's attention as his eyes went down to April's stomach, "I know it's sudden and it's soon, and i know it makes your life hell, but I will work until it falls out of me." April admitted, with Gabriel furrowing his eyebrows, "Kepner are built to have babies, sir. We-we've dropped them in fields."

Owen smiled, "Kep-Kepner," His hands comes to her shoulders, "I'm happy for you." Gabriel smiled, speaking up, "Congrats, Apes." He said, shaking the girl's nickname, "It was earlier than we thought, but my mom always says that if you wait for the perfect time to have a baby, then you'll just—" Gabriel's attention moved from April who was speaking to them both to the small television speaking about the explosion at the mall.

"Turn that up." Gabriel stated.

He went around the nurse's station, looking at the small tv seeing the nurse turn the volume up which told them about the explosion that happened at Seattle's Mall of the Woods, "Oh, my god."

"Oh, my god! An explosion!"

Owen and April both turned around, as Gabriel kept his eyes on the television, "Wait. Hunt—" He gained his Chief's attention, "Didn't—didn't Cristina go to the mall?"

____

"Carter."

Owen Hunt came to where his surgeon was standing with a trauma gown on and a pair of rubber gloves on, with security following behind him, "How are we?"