81-100

Chapter 81 Is she jealous?

"Miss Nan, my body has recovered." Luo Jinshuang smiled gently.

"Miss Nan? She is my king's princess." A coldness flashed across Zhan Beiheng's eyes, and his tone was displeased.

Nan Jiao said with a smile but not a smile: "It seems that Miss Luo has to learn the rules."

Luo Jinshuang's face turned slightly pale and she said weakly: "I, I forgot for a moment, I will call you princess from now on."

But in her heart He gritted his teeth secretly.

"Miss Luo is a doctor. Why are you so weak and sick for so many days? It seems that your medical skills are not very good." Nan Jiao said deliberately.

She saw that she wanted to stay in the palace and not leave.

It's just that I couldn't bear it any more today, so I followed him to the racecourse.

"I suffered a lot when I gave birth to a baby. After that, I didn't sit properly during the confinement period, which caused the root cause of the disease. I couldn't nurse myself back to health for a long time." Luo Jinshuang quickly found a good reason.

He looked at Zhan Beiheng with tender eyes, his chest was burning, hoping that he would look at her because of the suffering she suffered during childbirth.

Nan Jiao laughed in her heart and began to dig a hole. "Having a little prince has such a big impact on your body? I gave birth to a baby and nothing happened."

Luo Jinshuang smiled and said, "When I gave birth to him, I suffered from dystocia and heavy bleeding."

"I gave birth to him." Can one bleed heavily?" Nan Jiao sounded questioning, but she was smiling in her heart, waiting for her answer.

"Youyou was relatively big in my belly because of her good nutrition, so it was difficult to give birth." Luo Jinshuang said calmly without changing her expression.

"Oh." Nan Jiao looked understanding, and the smile on her face was as bright as the sun. At this moment, she was 100% sure that Youyouwas not born to Luo Jinshuang.

Suddenly, my mood became better and better.

After all, she discovered a great secret.

The two children were hers and Zhan Beiheng's, and they unexpectedly got married. What a special fate this was, and she suddenly became more pleased with Zhan Beiheng.

"Your Majesty, can I watch you ride horses? I won't disturb you." Luo Jinshuang looked at Zhan Beiheng pleadingly, and then looked at Youyou.

After listening to what she just said, Youyou thought of how much she had suffered because of him, so he took the initiative to walk towards her.

Nan Jiao grabbed him, knelt down and smiled softly: "If you feel sorry for her, let her go back to rest, otherwise it will be worse if the wind blows for a long time."

After she cured his throat, she told him the truth .

He can no longer be allowed to treat Luo Jinshuang as his mother.

Youyou blinked and then nodded, indicating that he listened to her.

Nan Jiao looked at Luo Jinshuang and said with a harmless smile: "Miss Luo, you should go back."

Luo Jinshuang gritted her teeth with hatred in her heart, but there was a smile on her slightly pale face, "Then please help Princess take care of me . " Okay."