141-160

Chapter 141 You Bitch

After Bao'er was freed, she immediately ran towards Youyou, with tears in her eyes, and shouted heartbreakingly: "Brother, brother..."

She took out a handkerchief from her bag and covered his face.

The mask shattered as he dropped to the ground.

"Bao, Bao'er." Youyou reached out to grab her.

When Bao'er heard his hoarse voice, his eyes were bigger than a bell, "Brother, you..."

He could speak now!

He really made a sound just now!

"Little, be careful..." When you saw someone coming from a distance, you grabbed her hand tightly.

Bao'er stood up quickly and shouted at the top of his lungs: "Kill someone, someone wants to kill a child, our father is the Qin War God Zhan Beiheng!"

"You dare to hurt us, father will not let you go, everyone hurry up Look, someone wants to kill the children!"

People from the Princess's Mansion: "..."

Are they the children of the God of War of Qin?

The people around him were talking a lot.

They had heard of the Qin God of War.

Judging from the clothes and accessories of the two children, they do not look like Miao people.

Bao'er shouted at the top of his lungs, and the people around him were moved. After all, the other child was beaten until he vomited blood.

but.

The people from the eldest princess's house took Bao'er and Youyou away anyway, not caring who their father was. If the young lady was hurt, they had to take them back.

Otherwise they can't do business.

Nan Jiao and Zhan Beiheng walked along the street looking for him.

"Those two little children are so pitiful. I don't know what will happen after they are taken to the eldest princess's mansion."

"I think it's very dangerous, but they dare to confront the young lady of the eldest princess's mansion. She is the apple of her eye. "

I'm really worried about the two children. They only had conflicts with the little lady when the road was rough."

Nan Jiao listened to the conversation of the passers-by and immediately turned around to block their way. "Can I ask if the two children you are talking about are the same. " A boy and a girl?"

"Yes, the little boy has a black birthmark on his face," the middle-aged woman said hurriedly.

"How can I get to the Princess's mansion? We are the parents of the child." Nan Jiao asked anxiously. Listening to their conversation, it became clear that something had happened to Baoer Youyou.

"I'll take you there." The middle-aged woman said without hesitation. They were really worried about their two children. After all, they dared to come forward.

But they adults didn't dare. When they met the young lady of the eldest princess's house, they could only swallow their anger.

Along the way.

Nan Jiao and Zhan Beiheng understood what was going on, and both of them had angry faces.

Baoer and Youyou better be fine.