101-120

Chapter 101 Adultery

"Great Grandfather, don't worry. Mother will definitely let my brother speak. He is also very brave." Bao'er comforted the Supreme Emperor who was walking around.

Listening to her milky voice, the Emperor felt less anxious. He strode up to her and said with a kind smile, "Bao'er is right."

Nan Jiao helped the Prince detoxify him and is still here today. He had seen the prince several times to help him treat his illness, and her complexion was much better than before, which showed that she had good medical skills.

"We just have to wait patiently." Bao'er said calmly.

The Supreme Emperor looked at the little girl's serious look, and looked at him, she was worse than a baby.

After a stick of incense.

Nan Jiao walked out of the inner hall.

The Supreme Emperor strode forward, "How's it going?"

Nan Jiao smiled and said, "It went very well. I wrote a prescription, and the emperor's grandfather asked someone to boil the medicine morning and night for Youyou to drink. He will definitely be able to regain his voice within two months."

" Okay, okay." The Emperor was happy, he could afford to wait for two months.

Nan Jiao quickly wrote a prescription for detoxification, but it could not remove all the poisons in Youyou's body because there were too many and they were complicated.

Even if she has great medical skills, there is nothing she can do at once.

But she could clear up the problems on his face and throat first.

Nan Jiao had lunch at Deoksugung Palace before leaving. She had just taken some of Youyou's blood and planned to take it back for further study.

Out of the palace.

She did not return to the palace, but went to the herbal medicine shop.

When Gu Feng saw her, he immediately greeted her, "Princess Jin."

Ever since he thought Nan Jiao was the owner, he personally stayed in the shop every day, just because he was afraid that she would come to look for medicinal materials one day, but he didn't expect her to come.

"I want you to help find some medicinal materials." Nan Jiao said straight to the point.

"Just tell me what you want, and I will find it for you as quickly as possible." Gu Feng said with a cheerful smile.

Nan Jiao was grateful: "Thank you."

But she was a little confused in her heart.

Is he a little too enthusiastic?

They met at the General's Mansion that day.

Nan Jiao stayed at the Herbal Medicine Shop for a long time, and she talked a lot with Gu Feng, because the medicinal materials she needed were somewhat special, and the Northern Qin Palace might not have them.

Gu Feng is the shopkeeper of the herbal medicine shop. He must be familiar with the medicinal materials in the entire continent. Asking him to help can get twice the result with half the effort.

She wanted to get her son back to normal as soon as possible.

Because of Gu Feng's warm invitation, Nan Jiao stayed at the drug store and had dinner before leaving. The streets were brightly lit and bustling with all kinds of shouts.