221-240

Chapter 221 Find Gen Bai Ling

Zhan Qingheng and Zhan Yao stepped forward immediately after seeing the queen coming out.

"Go to Yongfu Palace." The queen said coldly with a frosty face.

"Mother." Zhan Yao immediately chased after her, with a bad premonition in her heart. She must have asked her father, but the result was not ideal.

Zhan Qingheng glanced at the palace door, a chill flashed in his eyes. He was both angry and sad. He was also a son, why did his father favor their brothers?

Isn't he his son?

Why do you do this to him?

Gradually, endless hatred grew in his heart.

For the first time, he hated his father so much.

Yongfu Palace.

Bang -

the queen slammed the tea cup in her hand to the ground. This was the first time she had been so angry without caring about her image. She thought she was going crazy.

However, because of the incident of catching an adulterer, she could not pursue it further.

Shouldn't the emperor thank her?

If she hadn't planned to catch the traitor, how would Zhan Beiheng have the chance to marry Jiang Nanjiao, and the royal family would not have a twin twins so soon.

She was so angry!

Not only did she not hurt her enemies, she actually helped them.

"Mother, please don't be angry again, lest you make yourself angry and make your enemies proud. It's not worth it." Zhan Yao stepped forward and persuaded softly.

In the past, she would have exploded long ago.

The queen looked at her calm look and was a little relieved. She had grown up a lot, probably because of what happened at the Royal Racecourse last time.

learn from mistakes.

"Queen mother, Yaoyao is right, the angrier and angrier we are, the happier they will be." Zhan Qingheng calmed down a lot after coming all the way.

The queen looked at them and slowly suppressed the anger in her heart. She had a son and a daughter, and she was the queen of Qin. She shouldn't be unable to control her emotions.

"I believe you already know that Jiang Zhiyan is not the fourth lady of the Jiang family. As of now, she is still your concubine."

"Otherwise, outsiders will definitely say that you want to marry the fourth lady of the Jiang family. To you, His reputation is very bad," the queen said warmly.

"Mother, I understand." Zhan Qingheng said. From what he knew about this matter, he did not blame Jiang Zhiyan. It was not her fault.

It's Jiang Nanjiao's fault!

She wanted to drive Jiang Zhiyan out of the Jiang family, and now she deliberately exposed it, not just to anger him and see his jokes.

He wouldn't let her get her wish.

Even if Jiang Zhiyan does not have the blood of the Jiang family, she is still a noble daughter in the capital despite her talent and moral character.

The queen felt more and more distressed when she saw his sensible look, and even resented Emperor Jingming's favoritism. "It doesn't matter whether Jiang Zhiyan is the daughter of the Jiang family.