2. special

.
.
---
A tear escaped my eyes.

Anna came in with a tray. A bowl filled with water, a cloth and water in glass on it. I wiped my tears before she could see them. She place the tray on the table near bed beside the lamp.

Then went near the table beside the bookshelf and got something from one of the glass bottles. I just sat there watching her.

Then She came and set beside the bed on the small chair.... she gave me the thing that she took out from the bottle and the glass filled with water.

"take this and gulp it down with water it a herb that can heal you fast." I took them and gulp them down...this tastes weird. then she started to clean my wounds.

"They are healing really well now. " she said "but I am so curious about you young lady. " .....just like I am about you I thought. "like who are you? what happened to you? Where are you from? And what got you so wounded that even my healing spells took some time to heal them? Why were you wounded anyways?"

I just stared at her unable to answer.... Too many questions at a time. "what..... What are you looking at? Come-on answer me before I die out of curiosity." she asked desperately. ugh! she talks too much.
she is done dressing my wounds...

"OK OK...... Let me answer will you? You asked me too many questions at a time that I don't know what to answer first." I looked at her annoyed. "and did you just said spell? So you are a wizard?" I asked her.

"oh well yeah.... I am a wizard and yes I used my magic healing spell on you. That's why you almost healed within one day." she said. "well I am equally curious about you too. I also don't know you." I said and I fold my hands in front of my chest as I narrowed my eyes.

"OK....how about this first you tell me about yourself then I will tell you about myself." she said sweetly...... A bit too sweetly......with a smile.....sarcasm noted..... I rolled my eyes as I said."OK.... "

She sat there silently wanting a whole introduction from me. I sighed as I started my story.

Anna's pov-

I looked at the girl wanting an introduction. I am this curious about her because I am not the one who found her..."He" did.

And as it doesn't happen often that "he" brings someone to me for treatment. I think she is special.

And The necklace she is wearing...It seems familiar. But I can't remember where I saw it.
I will make sure to hear every single things in detail.

"so first thing first. My name is Tanya. I am 16 years old. I am a princess of the great vileasia kingdom" so she is a royal blood but that kingdom is so far from here. I thought as she continues.

"I am the second child to my parents. I have a brother two years older than me. I also have my grandma....actually had. When I was born my mother was so disappointed. She wanted another son not a low life daughter like me. She herself told me that everytime she sees me. My father even though never showed any affection to me But I know he used to love me. My grandma was the happiest with I was born. she loved me the most." she smiled a bit. A sad one actually.

"as I grew up my mother started hating me even more. When I was just 5 years old, She used to make me do a lot of works. And also used to beat me up when I make some mistakes Without anyone knowing. she used to threaten me. i was so scared of her that I couldn't tell anyone about my situation. She could have even killed me if I was not a royal blood." she chuckled bitterly. Poor little girl.

"But it didn't last long. I was 7 years old, it was one of those nights when I have to endure her torture. No one was around. That's the perfect time for her to torture me and no one would know. She ordered me to cut the grasses at the backyard of the palace for no reason at all. It was the starting of the winter but was not snowing yet. I was freezing and shaking due to the cold outside. I was crying.... Begging my mother to let me inside but she just stood there laughing at my misery. She enjoyed watching me suffer."

I was stunned to hear that, How can a mother do that to her own child. That's horrible! I looked at her with pity as she continued.

"But to her dismay my grandma saw us. She came running to me as I was about to pass out. That day my grandma confront my mother and told my father about her doings But she was surprised and disappointed when he supported his wife.

My grandma decided to move to the house in our garden that was at the back of the castle with me. My mother didn't bother us after that.
My grandma took care of me really well. She is the one who taught me to read and write when she found out my interest in study. She told the workers to build a library in our house just for me. She also taught me fighting skills for self-defense. We used to have a lot of fun. She was beautiful. She always looked younger than her age. I loved her so much. " she smiled sadly as a tear rolled down her beautiful eyes.

"But as you know nothing lasts forever...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
---
So that was the second chapter. I hope you enjoyed.....💜