6. The introduction continues.

Third person's pov:-

The kingdom that was once known for its beauty, now looks like a cursed land. Smoke continue to billow out of the rubbles. Dead bodies and ash covering the once graceful land of vileasia making it completely unrecognizable, as if screaming what it went through. Painful screams and cries can be heard.
There stands a woman watching all this with a smirk on her face, proud of what she did. She then turns around, the same evil smirk on her face and looks down at the dead body lying in front of her.

"Finally, this old bitch is dead." she then laughs like a maniac. "what about my dear daughter? " she asks one of the soldiers. "Your majesty, unfortunately your daughter got away from us before we could catch her. She ran into the forest, we searched her there but couldn't find her. We are sorry. " he hung his head low. "let that piece of shit go. It's a dangerous forest with a lot of wild animals. " she smirked. "we have work in hand to do. We can't waste anymore time. He won't be happy about it."

...

Anna and the girls sat to have breakfast. None of them though more about the previous incident. The dinning table was full of laughter with the usual bickering of Anna and Sahana. Katherine taking part in between sometimes from Anna's side and sometimes from Sahana's side. Tanya sat there enjoying both the food and the atmosphere around her with a smile. She felt like home in this place even when there is on one blood related to her. The laughter died down after sometime and Sahana shifted her attention to Tanya.

"you know I was so curious about you. We tried to ask Anna about you but she won't tell us a thing. Can you tell us? " Sahana said and Tanya's expression changed. Sorrow covered her beautiful smile that she had on her lips a minute ago. Others panicked as they saw that. "it's okay if you don't want to. I am sorry to have brought that up. " Sahana said worried. After sometimes of being silent Tanya finally said. "No that's fine. I can tell you guys." she said and started her story.

At the end of it both Sahana and Katherine were crying and Anna looked at the girl with sad eyes. Both of them got up and hugged Tanya. "you are so brave Tanya. We can't reverse what happened but we will try our best to ease the pain of your heart. " said Katherine. "yes, from now on you can consider us your family. " Sahana said as she hugged her tightly. Tanya nodded and whispered a thank you. Anna join the hug too as they shared a heartwarming hug. 

Anna starts to clean the table and Katherine insists to help her. They went to the kitchen with the dirty dishes and Anna decided to do the dishes.

The girls gathered in the living room. "You are from vileasia right? But according to my knowledge that's a kingdom in the northern region and this place is in the southwest region. Which means your kingdom is far from here. You were found in the blood moon forest. How?" Katherine asked. Tanya was so shocked to hear that. "I don't remember anything after I passed out. I don't know how I got here."

"we asked Anna about it too but she just told us that she brought you here and that's the only thing we are supposed to know for now." Sahana said. "hmm... Let's not think about it anymore. Tell me something about you guys. Only I have been talking." Tanya said. Intended to change the topic. She don't want to think about it anymore.

...

"You are a VAMPIRE and Katherine is a WEREWOLF...!!! I can't believe this. " Tanya exclaimed, shocked and excited at the same time about the new information she got. Excited because she read a lot of book about them and wished to meet one. She believed they are real but her friends back in the castle would always say they are not and are Just in fairytales. She used to be friends with a maid's daughters... Three of them. They lived with their mother in the castle. Although they were assigned to serve the princess but Tanya treated them like her friends.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼💜🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼