Part-1

Scene from Shubman's House

Shahneel was running behind Shubman to catch him as Shubman had ruined her makeup

Shahneel: Wait, today I will show you who you have messed with.
Shubman: Yes, show me, whom are you waiting for? Catch me first.

Shubman again hit her and went away and Shahneel screamed loudly so her mother entered the room listening to her scream.

Keart Gill: What happened? Why are you screaming?
Shahneel: Shubman has been troubling me for so long. Tell him something
Keart Gill: Why are you troubling her Shubman? Now both of you stop this and behave like a grown up okay?

Shubman got a call from Ishan. He picked up the call. Ishan asked him if he could join him to the party tonight. Shubman agreed and said he'll definitely join them. Ishan said okay then be ready I'll pick you up at 7p.m.

Shubman had a flight to mumbai. He reached to mumbai and he went to his friend Agni's house. He use to stay at his friend's house everytime when he visits mumbai.

Scene shifts to Sara's House

Sara was back from London as her semester ends and her vacation was going on.Arjun went to Sara's room to meet her. They both were talking while he received a call from his friend to ask him about the party. Arjun said that he'll join them and then cut the call.

Sara: Are you going somewhere Arjun?
Arjun: Yes Sara, my friend and I are going to a party.
Sara: If you don't mind then can I also join you for the party as I am getting bored here?
Arjun: As much as I know you don't like parties and all but still if you want to join then you can definitely.
Sara: Yes I don't like parties but I want to join you.
Arjun: Okay then be ready we'll leave by 7p.m.
Sara: Okay done!

Ishan picked Shubman from his friend's house. Shubman and Ishan reached the venue. They were enjoying with there friends. Coincidentally Sara and Arjun also reached the same venue and they were also enjoying with their friends.

Arjun: Guys let me get you a drink.
Friends: Okay Arjun.
Arjun: Sara! Are you comfortable? Do you need anything?
Sara: Yes I am comfortable and I don't need anything right now. You guys enjoy.
Arjun: Great then let me bring you a drink.
Sara: No Arjun I will go and get it myself.
Arjun: Okay.

On the other side
Shubman: Guys I'm going to get a drink anyone want to join?
Ishan: No Shubman, you go and get yourself a drink we'll join you afterwards
Shubman: Okay! As you wish guys.

Shubman walked to the bar. Sara was also there. Shubman asked for the drink. Sara took the drink and turned around but accidentally her drink spilled on Shubman's shirt.

Shubman: Hey miss what have you done? Ruined my whole shirt.
Sara: I am really very sorry I didn't have idea about you standing behind me.
Shubman: Ohh it's okay!
Sara: You go and clean this first otherwise the stains will not go. Let me help you if you don't mind.
Shubman: Yaa okay. Let's go

They both went to wash area and Sara was helping him to clean his shirt. They both had an eye contact for few seconds Shubman was so lost in her beautiful eyes and also she was looking gorgeous. He was mesmerized by her beauty. Sara broke the eye contact and told him it's done but Shubman didn't hear as he was so lost in her eyes.

Sara: Hey Mr. I am talking to you
Shubman: Did you said anything?

Sara was going to reply but her phone started ringing. It was Arjun. Sara picked up the call.

Arjun: Where are you Sara?
Sara: I am near the wash area.
Arjun: Anything happened? Wait I'm coming there.
Sara: Okay come.

Sara told him that it's done. Shubman thanked her and was going to leave but there he saw Arjun coming.

Shubman: Hey Arjun! You are here too.
Arjun: Yes I came with my friends. What about you?
Shubman: I also came with my friends.
Sara: Arjun..Do you know him?
Arjun: Yes Sara! He's a cricketer and he is my teammate. He is such a good player in our team.
Sara: Oh nice.
Arjun: Okay then I think we should leave as we have to reach home early.
Shubman: Yaa btw nice to meet you guys.
Arjun: Me too. Byee
Shubman: Byee

Sara and Arjun left for home and Shubman joined his friends.

Ishan: Shubman? Where were you?
Shubman: I was getting the drink but accidentally the drink was spilled on my shirt so I was cleaning it.
Ishan: Not only you I saw a girl with you she was helping you and you looked so lost in her. Who was she?
Shubman: She was Sara. Actually she accidentally spilled drink on my shirt so she was helping me.
Ishan: Who's Sara? And you were so lost in her.. Pasand aa gayi kya?
Shubman: Bhai kya kuch bhi bol raha hai. Do you even know who is she?
Ishan: Nahi pata isiliye to pucha tujhe? Who is she?
Shubman: Tu manega nahi. She was Sara Tendulkar. My idol's daughter.
Ishan: Are you for real or are you joking?
Shubman: For real bro.
Ishan: Do you like her? I mean you were so lost in her so...
Shubman: Nahi bhai. It's not like that but yes she was so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off her.
Ishan: Ahaann dekh rahe ho you are blushing even while saying this.
Shubman: It is not like that bro. C'mon lets go home now.
Ishan: Yes sure. Lets go

While driving home Arjun asked Sara what were you doing there with Shubman I mean what happened?
Sara: Woh actually I accidentally spilled drink on his shirt so I was helping him in cleaning it. That's it.
Arjun: Oh okay. We've reached lets go
Sara: Yes
They both greeted good night and went to their respective rooms.

Ishan and Shubman were driving home and they were discussing about their upcoming series and also some random chit chats. They both also reached home and bid goodbye to each other.
Ishan: Thik hai to phir kal milte hai
Shubman: Haan thik hai. Chal byee

Note: It is a completely different story from real life as it is a fanfiction.