Part-8

Shubman was back home. He got freshen up and had his dinner. After a while, he received notification. It was Sara's text.
Sara: I've reached to my place.
Shubman: Great. You might be tired as it was a long journey. You go and freshen up.
Sara: Yaa, I'll be right back.
Shubman: Okay.
After few minutes she called him.
Sara: I am back.
Shubman: Good.
Sara: You sound tired. How was your day?
Shubman: Yes. It was so hectic. There is a match tomorrow so practiced a little more today.
Sara: I am sorry I forgot about the match.
Shubman: It's okay Sara. Are you going to watch tomorrow's match?
Sara: Of cource, to see you score a century, I'll have to watch the match?
Shubman: You are going to watch the match so I'll definitely try to score a century.
Sara: Hehe.. nice one.

They both continued to talk till late night. It was a night time in India. While talking with her, he didn't realize that it was very late. Then Shubman went to sleep.

It was the match day. India won the toss and chose to bowl. They did a great fielding and now it was the time for them to chase the runs. Shubman and Rohit came for the opening. Shubman was hitting fours and sixes all along the stadium. Shubman hits a winning shot and also scored a century.  He bowed and honored his fans and family with his bat. Shubman (in his mind) this one was for you Sara and smiled. The whole stadium was cheering him.

On the other side Sara was in her university canteen and was excitedly watching his match. She was so impressed by his batting. When Shubman scored a century, she jumped with the excitement and started dancing without knowing that everybody was watching her. Then she saw that and stopped dancing. She was feeling awkward after that dance. Then Sara's friend asked her why she was dancing. Sara replied nothing, just because India won the match and left from there. She started laughing on what she did.

After the post match rituals Shubman texted Sara.
Shubman: Are you at home?
Sara: Yes.
Shubman: Did you see me play?
Sara: Obviously. You batted so well Shubman.
Shubman: Thank you Sara. As I said it, I had to do it.
Sara: I have to admit, you are a man of  your words.
Shubman: So am I

They use to talk everyday for so long. They didn't go even a day without talking with other. They use to share each and every thing, even the slightest things with each other.

A month later, Shubman was at his home in Punjab. He received a mail related to his next match. He opened the mail and he screamed with an excitement. It was schedule for his next match in London. He was so excited because now he can meet Sara there. He was so happy that he couldn't resist himself. He immediately called Sara but she was busy with her class so she didn't picked up the phone. She called him when her class got over.

Sara: I am sorry I was busy with my class so I didn't pick up your call.
Shubman: No, I'm sorry to disturb you.
Sara: No, it's okay.
Shubman: (excitedly) I wanted to tell you something.
Sara: What?
Shubman: I am coming to London.
Sara: Are you serious? When?
Shubman: My match is scheduled after two weeks but we have to reach there a week prior before the match, so we'll come by the next week.
Sara: Come soon I can't wait to meet you.
Shubman: Yes  but before coming I have to go to Mumbai for some shoots.
Sara: Oh okay but meet me soon.

The next day, Shubman went to Mumbai. He was there for four day because of his shoots and after that he was going to London after he finishes his shoots. After few days he wrapped up his shoots. Next day, the team members were all set to leave for London.

Before leaving he texted Sara that he had boarded and he would reach there soon. Sara was sleeping as it was night time there so she didn't read the message. Next day, while going for the university she checked Shubman's message and she was so excited. She was eagerly waiting to meet Shubman.
Shubman with his team reached the hotel where they were going to stay. Shubman told Sara that he reached the hotel and he'll gonna see her tomorrow after his practice match. Sara agreed with him.

Next day, Sara left for the university and Shubman had left for his practice. After the practice he called Sara.
Shubman: Are you free right now? I want to meet you.
Sara: Yes I'm free and I also want to meet you. Be ready, I am coming.
Shubman: Okay miss. But wait, don't come directly to the hotel. Lets go to some other place.
Sara: Okay then I will take you to my favorite place.
Shubman: Done. Come soon.

Sara reached there and saw that Shubman was already waiting for her.
When Shubman saw her, he didn't want to see anything other than her. He just kept looking at her with loving eyes. Her glance was enough to melt his heart. Sara was also lost in him. They said nothing but kept glaring at each other for few minutes. Then Shubman broke the eye contact and they had a friendly hug.

Note: It is a completely different story from real life as it is a fanfiction.