Part-14

They had their dinner and went to home. Both of them were very tired. They both went to the room and got freshen up. Sara was so tired that she slept within few minutes. Shubman was holding her and cuddling her. Later he kissed her on forehead and then he slept. Sara woke up early as she has to go to the university. She woke up and saw Shubman sleeping peacefully by her side. She got more closer to him and kissed him on his cheeks. She kept staring at her.

Shubman: How long will you keep starting at me? Aise ghoorti rahogi toh how will I able to sleep?
Sara: Wait...When did you wake up?
Shubman: I woke up when someone kissed me.
Sara (smiled): I'm am sorry I woke you up.
Shubman: C'mon Sara why are you saying sorry?
Sara: Because I woke you up.
Shubman: It's alright Sara. No need to say sorry in this c'mon.
Sara: Okay baba! You can sleep now I have to go...
Shubman: No I'm not sleepy now. I'm done with my sleep.

Shubman lifted Sara in his arms and walked towards the bathroom. He slowly got her down and his one hand on her waist and with his another hand he opened the tap. The droplets gently kiss their skin, leaving a trail of serenity in their wake, as they stand interwined in the warmth of the shower's embrace. He pulls her towards him more closely. Amidst the gentle symphony of falling water, he tilt his head, guided by the rhythm of their shared affection. With tender grace, he leans in, his lips tracing the arc of her jawline, in the midst of the cascading droplets. After a while he turned off the shower. He took the towel and wrapped it around her.
The soft towel around her skin gave her the warmth.

Sara was getting ready. Shubman came behind her and gave her a back hug. He was holding her from her waist. Sara turned her face towards Shubman.
Sara: Mr boyfriend aap aisa karoge to mein ready kaise ho paungi?
Shubman: Ms girlfriend abhi tak to kuch kiya hi nahi maine...
Sara: (blushing) You are so besharam.
Shubman: Abhi tak to aapne meri besharmi ki had nahi dekhi... (winked)
Sara: (blushing) Shut up yaarrr. Leave me I have to get ready and I have to prepare the breakfast also.
Shubman: Thikk hai.

Shubman went downstairs and was sitting on the couch. Sara got ready and came downstairs. She went to the kitchen and Shubman followed her.
Shubman: I'll make breakfast today..
Sara: Do you know how to cook?
Shubman: Yes I know. I can cook better than you.
Sara: Not possible😏
Shubman: Let's see.
Sara: Yeahh...

Shubman make Sara sit on the counter top and he started to prepare breakfast. After some time, he prepared it and put it on the table. Sara got down from there and followed Shubman. Sara sat on the table and tasted the food. It was quite well.

Sara: Really Shub it tastes so good.
Shubman: Bola tha na I can cook better than you.
Sara: Still not better than me.. (Jokingly)
Shubman: Hehe I see.
Sara: Okay I'm leaving now or else I'll be late.
Shubman: Okayy!!

She packed her bag and was ready to leave. She kissed him and said, " See you soon and take care." Shubman replied, "Sambhal kar jaana and come soon." Sara replied with yes. She left for her university and Shubman went for the packing. He was packing his bags as he was leaving for India the next day. After an hour or two, he was done with his packing and then he went outside to roam. Sara had a break time so she called Shubman.

Sara: Hey!!
Shubman: Hey! Aren't your lectures going on?
Sara: No no, it's our break time right now.
Shubman: Ohh good.
Sara: Where are you?
Shubman: I came outside to roam. Just walking in the garden nearby.
Sara: Oh okay!
Shubman: Yaa.
Sara: I'm missing you Shub. I want to be there with you right now.

Shubman: Should I come there?
Sara: No, not now. Break will be over in 5 mins.
Shubman: No problem. I'll come to pick up.
Sara: Sure.
Shubman: Yaa!
Sara: And listen don't forget to eat okay?
Shubman: Yes don't worry I'll eat something.
Sara: I'm going to the class now. Talk to you later.
Shubman: Yaa! Byee..
Sara: Byee.

Later, Shubman went to her university and was waiting for her. After a while Sara came outside the campus. She saw Shubman was already waiting for her. She ran and hugged him from behind.
Shubman: So you have come..
Sara: Yaa!

Her friends saw her hugging him. One of her friend whispered to her, "Who is he? Is he your..? Sara smiled and said yes... She introduced Shubman to her friends. They all talked for a while and then they both left for home. Sara hold his hand while walking. They reached home. She was so tired. Shubman bring her the coffee. They were talking about her day. She slept while talking as she was so tired. Shubman made her sleep comfortably and decided to make something for the dinner.

Shubman was preparing the dinner. Sara woke up and asked him why he didn't wake her up. Shubman said you were so tired that you slept while talking, so how can I wake you up?
Sara said, "You still should have woken me up." Shubman replied with no.

Sara: Let me help you why are you doing it alone?
Shubman: Okay come.
They both prepared dinner and then they had it together.