Part-4

Abhishek saw Sara in the balcony

Abhishek: (smiles)Let me give you the company Sara. Btw what are you doing here. Aren't you tired?
Sara: (Smiles) Yes sure why not? Yes I am bit tired but I wanted some fresh air so I was standing in the balcony. What about you?
Abhishek: Actually I was getting bored and was not sleepy so I thought to enjoy the view from the balcony. It is the beautiful view from the balcony, isn't it?
Sara: It is indeed a best view.
Abhishek: What about having coffee right now and enjoy the view? If you don't mind come to this side and lets have a coffee.
Sara: Great idea! Wait I'm coming.

Sara walked to his room and Abhishek prepared coffee for both of them. Abhishek hand over coffee to Sara and they both were sitting and had the coffee while enjoying the view. They both spent time together till late night.

Sara: Oh shit it's too late. Lets go to sleep.
Abhishek: Yes Sara. Good night.

The next day all of them went for Mykonos Town. They literally had their great time there roaming around the streets and had legit fun. They had the best lunch. They did adventures and every activities there. At evening they went to the club.

Sara was beautifully dressed in her white outfit. Shubman was fully engrossed in her beauty. Shubman (in his mind) How can someone looks so perfect with the captivating eyes that seems to hold the entire universe within them.

Abhishek was also captivated by her beauty. They all were dancing and had a great fun there. They had an early morning flight so they all went to their hotel as they were very tired.

(In these scene they are back in India.)

Shubman and Abhishek were together for shoot. They were having break while shooting. They both were talking about their upcoming shoots. Now it was the time for Abhishek's shoot. So Abhishek asked Shubman to keep his phone with him till he complete his shoot. Shubman agreed. Shubman was scrolling through his phone while Abhishek's phone started ringing. He checked and it was Sara calling him. He didn't pick up the call and was waiting for Abhishek. Abhishek completed his shoot and was back. Shubman gave Abhishek's phone back to him and told him that Sara had called him while he was shooting. Abhishek started smiling when he heard that Sara called him. Shubman started teasing Abhishek and asked him if he had confessed his feelings for her. Abhishek said he didn't confess his feelings yet but he is thinking to confess his feelings soon. Listening to him Shubman was very upset. It was Shubman's turn for shooting. Abhishek left from there as he was done with his shooting. Later, Shubman went to shoot and he quickly wrapped up his shoot. As he was so upset he called Ishan.

Shubman: Ishan, are you free right now?
Ishan: Yes I'm free. What happened?
Shubman: Can you just come to the cafe right now? I am sharing you the location.
Ishan: Okay I am coming.

Scene from Sara's house:

Sara visited Alysha's house. They both were gossiping and at that time she received Abhishek's message. Alysha saw Sara was blushing so she asked who's there? Sara didn't replied as she was busy in texting him. Alysha snatched her phone and saw that it was Abhishek's text.

Alysha: Sara what is going on? I mean I saw you blushing. Tell me the truth Sara..
Sara: What truth?
Alysha: Don't play dumb Sara. You know what I'm talking about. Do you like him?
Sara: Okay let me tell the truth now. I genuinely like him. I don't know but in such a short time we are so close to each other. I can't go even a day without talking to him.
Alysha: Itna sab ho gaya aur tu ab mujhe yeh sab bata rahi hai. So what are you going to do? I mean have you thought about something?
Sara: I am thinking about confessing my feeling to him.
Alysha: That's a good idea
Sara: I know but kese confess karu? I am not getting any idea.
Alysha: Okay wait we can ask Shubman to help us as he is Abhishek's good friend so he might help us.
Sara: Yes let me ask Shubman.

Scene shifts to the cafe
Ishan reached there and saw Shubman was waiting for him.
Ishan: Kya hua bhai kyu iss waqt mujhe yaha bulaya?
Shubman: Tu beth mein tujhe sab batata hu.
Ishan: Wait let me guess. Is it something related to Sara.
Shubman: Yes.
Ishan: What happened?
Shubman: Abhishek is going to confess his feelings soon to Sara.
Ishan: Are you for real? Aur tu yeh sab bethe bethe dekh raha hai. Kuch kar na bhai. And what about Sara?
Shubman: What to do? I can't do anything as Abhishek is my friend and I can't hurt him. Aur rahi baat Sara ki to I don't know what she feels about Abhishek.
Ishan: Toh whom are you waiting for? Find out what does she feels about him.
Shubman: Haan try karta hu.

After few seconds Sara called Shubman. Ishan asked Shubman who's calling? Shubman said it's Sara. Shubman quickly picked up the phone.

Shubman: Yes Sara!
Sara: I want to talk about something if you are free.
Shubman: Yes Sara we can talk. I'm free.
Sara: Actually I want your help.
Shubman: I would like to help you. Tell me how can I help you?
Sara: Umm actually I wanted to confess my feelings to Abhishek but I don't know what should I do? Can you help me with this?
(Shubman shockingly looked towards Ishan. Ishan asked what happened?)
Shubman: N..No I..I mean yes I'll help you.
Sara: Thank you so much Shubman. I'll call you later.
Shubman: Sure. You're welcome Sara.

Shubman was heartbroken when he heard this. His eyes were in tears.
Ishan saw this and asked him what happened? What she was saying?
Shubman said bhai sab khatam ho gaya.

Note: It is a completely different story from real life as it is a fanfiction.