I knew it🩷~ s.s

You played Steve's younger sister in Stranger Things season five and you were one year younger than Sadie. For the longest time, you had a huge crush on her.
Your character, Hadley Harrington and Sadie's character had a lot of scenes together since they were best friends, which meant a lot of time with Sadie; but you weren't complaining.
You thought no one knew about your crush, but it turned out that everyone was thinking the same thing, except Sadie.

Millie had invited the cast over to hang out at her house, so you and Sadie went to buy drinks. While you were gone, Gaten said, "do you think Y/N likes Sadie?"
"Yes!" Millie laughed, "she's always blushing and smiling every time I mention her"
Just then, you and Sadie arrived back from the grocery store.
"Watcha guys talking about?!" Sadie smiled.
They all looked at each other. "Nothing" Finn grinned sarcastically.
"You're so stupid, Finn" Millie shut him up.
. . . . . . . . .

You were all watching a horror movie when Sadie got up to get a snack. "I'll come too" you said.
"Hey Y/N" Sadie said once you both got to the kitchen.
"Yeah?" You asked curiously.
"I like you.. a lot"
You looked away trying to hide your reddened cheeks.
"I-I like you too" you said.
You both looked each other in the eyes before leaning in to kiss. Then, Millie walked into the kitchen.
"Guys!"
"Shut up" you whisper-yelled.
"Sadie and Y/N kissed!"
Everyone got up and ran towards you.
"I knew it!"
You and Sadie looked at each other, smiling.