Jealous🔥💥~ z.b

Erm 1978 Ziggy 🔛🔝 (of me)
Anyways pretend shes a little older so I don't get arrested💅

You and Ziggy were girlfriends at camp and you were very loud and proud about it. Everyone knew, except your ex. One, you and Ziggy were at the lake and your ex came up to you. "Hey, Y/N" she said. Ziggy looked at her with disgust.
"That swimsuit looks great on you" she winked before walking by.
"What the hell!" Ziggy mumbled, "Come with me"
Ziggy brought you to your cabin and laid you down on the bed before practically pouncing onto you. "Zigs what's wrong?" You mumble.
"You're mine" Ziggy stared at you.
"I-I know"
"I want her to hear you" Ziggy laughed, "I want her to hear how good I make you feel and how my name leaves your pretty little mouth" (holy shit🤭)
"I-it's our turn to clean the outhouse-"
"Hush. The only thing you're gonna be cleaning is  my fingers"
Without warning, her fingers thrusted hard into you. "That's my pretty girl", Ziggy whispered, "scream my name"
"Z-Ziggy" you mumbled, your hands tangled in her fiery red hair.
"Louder!" Ziggy said sternly.
"Oh my god Ziggy you make me feel so good!" You yelled, hoping that your older sister wouldn't hear you from the outside.
Her thumb rubbed your clit making your head go back.
"Holy shit" you moaned.
"That's it, we want Kayla to hear, remember?" Ziggy smiled.
"Y-yes"
Then you heard a knock on the door. You recognized it as Cindy's knock. 3 times.
"Ugh" Ziggy rolled her eyes, "can you let us finish?!"
You could hear Cindy slightly, through the old wooden door. "Oh my god, Ziggy! Put a sign up or something! This has happened like 90 times!"
You both laugh. Ziggy focuses her attention back on you and pushes you closer and closer.
"Fuck" you sighed as you came.
"I think you should be jealous more often" you smirked, teasing the redhead.
"I wasn't jealous" Ziggy crossed her arms.
"Yeah you were! You were pissed!" You laughed.
"Yeah, yeah whatever" Ziggy poked your shoulder.