Pool party🔥~ s.s

You were hosting a cast pool party at you and Sadie's house, so of course, you got ready early.
"Do you like my bathing suit?" You asked as you stepped out of the bathroom.
"Holy.." Sadie stared at you.
"Well.."
"Damn girl you look good" she teased, squeezing your butt.
. . . . . . . . .

Once everyone arrived, you and Sadie got towels from the master bedroom. Without warning, she smashed her lips into yours, pushing you down on the bed. "Sorry babe, you look too good" she smirked before kissing you again. Her hands roamed down your body and her fingers hooked onto the strings of your bikini. "Everyone's here" you mumbled out in between kisses.
"I know. But I'm not waiting" Sadie replied.
She ripped off your bottoms and team her fingers over you. "Hurry up, Sades!" You breathed out.
"Be patient, princess" Sadie smirked, knowing that would make you go crazy.
Her fingers slowly entered you and you let out a moan. "Be quiet for me okay?" Sadie kissed you again. You could only nod.
"Jesus"
Her fingers pumped inside of you as you gripped the bedsheets in pleasure. You could hear everyone outside in the backyard, but that didn't matter.
"Don't worry about them, my love" Sadie pulled your chin towards her face.
"Let it all out baby"
A wave of pleasure washed over you.
You came and laid next to Sadie in the bed.
"You should wear that more often"
"Maybe I will" you winked.
You realize how long it had been so you both fixed up your hair and put your suits back on, then headed outside like nothing happened.
"Where were you?" Joe teased.
"No where" Sadie crossed her arms and you blushed.
"Eww" Gaten pointed to your messed up hair.
"You fucked?!" Finn blurted out.
"W-well" you hesitated.
"Yeah we did. So what? We're dating and she was wearing a hot bathing suit" Sadie looked at you.
Everyone laughed.

A/N pls give me requests