chapter 4~SECRET CONNECTION❤

It has been 10 days subhadra had return from kanyakul.

Subhadra use to learn everything to be a good wife and daughter in law. She pass her time with learning playing spending time with her family.

Gada and krishna use to tell subhadra about Arjun. She was lost in though of vijaya he feeling for him had grown up a lot. But she hidden her feeling.

Everyone were decorating palace. Some ladies were decorating pooja room and aarthi . Some ladies were making foods.

Today Arjun with his family is gone come.

Krishna balram gada and satyaki were looking at decorated and about safety. Vasudev was sending invitation cards to various kingdom.

Subhadra was sitting in her room leaning on sofa close her eyes and lost in her own thoughts.

Suddenly drum start to beat give sign Arjun with his family came.

Subhadra bhabhi came to take subhadra with them.

Everyone arrived at entrance to welcome them.

Subhadra was standing beside rukmini.

Pandu nakul sahdev came but Arjun didn't.

Gada ask to pandu"didnt Arjun came with you mamashree".

Pandu said"actually for some work he have to stay in indraprastha but he will come soon ".

Subhadra sighed.

Subhadra goes near pandu and take his blessing. Pandu bless her and said" May you always live happy ".

Subhadra smiled.

Nakul and sahdev look at each other. The see the day arjun painting her was same like real.

Subhadra look at them and said" If I am not wrong you are nakul"pointing towards nakul she continued and you are sahdev " Pointing towards sahdev ".

Nakul and sahdev said " How you know us".

Subhadra said "from your blind admires".

Nakul said" See sahdev I told you my handsomeness is spread in aryavat".

Sahdev faceplamed. Subhadra smiled.

Devaki said"let's go inside".

Everyone went inside.

Everyone were sitting in main hall. Krishna and subhadra was secretly fighting.

Later they both excuse and goes outside.

Subhadra said"this is not done bharta you said you will take me to visits dwarka".

Krishna reply "ruchi I was about to take you but mata rohini said mamashree is coming so we both can't go" .

Subhadra crossed her arms around her chest and said"go I am no going to talk to you".

Krishna said"ruchi ".

Subhadra turned her face.

Krishna said" Ruchi come here look at me".

Krishna make subhadra look at him he feel sad seeing tears in his ruchi eyes and said"I am sorry ruchi for bring tears in you beautiful eyes so sorry okk don't worry we will go at night".

Subhadra smiled and said"promise ".

Krishna nodded.

Subhadra hug him.

Satyabhama came and said"come on subhadra mamashree pandu has called you".

Subhadra with Krishna and satyabhama goes toward main hall.

Subhadra goes near pandu she smiled at him. Pandu smiled at her and gave her plate of jewellers it was (sagun) before marriage from groom family they gave jewellers to bride.

Subhadra take it and pass it to her maid. Subhadra take pandu blessing.

Pandu bless her.

Vasudev said"pandu i am giving my daughter in your home make sure not a single drop of tears should fell from her eyes".

Pandu said"yes vasudev dont worry she is not going to come as my daughter in law she is coming as daughter no need to worry I promise and even I trust arjun wont you ".

Vasudev said" Yeah I trust arjun but care for dear daughter is more important ".

Subhadra smiled at her father and pandu.
Multip
Later everyone retired to there chamber.

Subhadra was in her chamber.

She think why everyone always say arjun is great warrior and always praised him.

Subhadra see her maid arranging her wardrobe.

Subhadra ask"sakhi why arjun is known as great archery ".

Maid said" Rajkumari actually when rajkumari arjun was born indradev his biological father said he is gone to be mahanayak of aryavat and even it happen true when he complete his archery education and return back to his kingdom then he win many wars his bravery talk are spread in all over aryavat he is one and only archery who can shoot arrow with both hand and even he can fight in night when there is all dark that's why rajkumari arjun is great" .

Subhadra lost in thought of arjun she whispered "rajkumaar arjun".

Meanwhile arjun was travelling towards dwarka on his horse. Suddenly shiver ran to his spine he feel someone call him. It's something like SECRET CONNECTION may be

He see no one is there. He focus on his path he was thinking about subhadra he was missing her a lot.

He was excited for wedding . He know after he reach at dwarka he won't able to see subhadra as bride and groom can't see each other.

But she will be lifetime with him that make him happy.

He continued his journey towards dwarka.

Subhadra was walking around garden nakul see her and joined her.

Nakul said"how are you subhadra".

Subhadra said"I am fine bharta nakul how are you ".

Nakul said" Fine actually I still remember how small you were when we meet first".

Subhadra said"bharta that time I was just new born baby that's why".

Nakul and subhadra make great friendship and sibling bond.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥