chapter 1~PROMISE♥

After year.

Subhadra is 5 years old.
Arjun is 11 years old.
Nakul and sahdev were 9 year old.

In dwarka.

Minister of dwarka said"maharaj vasudev it's time to send rajkumari subhadra to kanyakul already it's late. "

As father his emotion didn't allow him he said"why mahamantri my daughter is best in everything if she need knowledge of any weapon me kanha balram will give her ".

Minister said" Maharaj but in kanyakul rajkumari subhadra will get knowledge of vedas, music, cooking and other etc and important of life, family married life and more thing for that we need to send rajkumari to kanyakul".

Vasudev said"I don't want to send my daughter but she need to go so decide a date for my putri departure to kanyakul ".

Minister said" Tomorrow is best day maharaja ".

Vasudev nodded and left to tell his little princess. He goes in her chamber and see she is playing with balram and kanha. She look to cute like a rabbits. Her anklets Melodious sound make peace in vasudev heart as he feel his favorite child is safe.

Seeing vasudev subhadra goes near him and bend down and take his blessing.

Vasudev pick her in his arms. He look at her face. Tears slip from his eyes.

Subhadra whipped his tears and ask"why are crying pithashree ".

She ask with innocence. Vasudev tell her that she going to kanyakul.

Subhadra was sad as she will miss her family. Balram ask" Why pithashree we are not going to send her".

Vasudev said"bal every girl should go to kanyakul for taking knowledge and she will come back in 1o years".

Vasudev somehow manage to make bakram understand. Subhadra also agreed to go kanyakul .

At night.

Everyone feed subhadra from there own hand.

Next morning.

Subhadra take vasudev bless and hug him. Devaki and rohini also hug her and bless her. Subhadra goes near krishna and hug him.

Krishna said"go ruchi and make so many friends I will miss you my ruchi".

Subhadra hug him tightly and siad"I will also miss you".

Krishna whipped her tears. Subhadra whipped his tears. Everyone smiled seeing their bond.

Subhadra goes near balram. She hug him balram hug her back. Subhadra said like a child"I am gone miss you dau".

Balram hug her tightly and said"I am gone missing you a lot my gudiya".

Subhadra cried hugging him.

Later subhadra joined her hand in front of dwarka people . Dwarka was sad as their beloved princess is leaving today and return after 10 years.

Krishna and balram decided they will go and drop subhadra.

Subhadra joined her hands in front everyone. Everyone bless her. Soon chariot goes out of dwarka.

After sometime they reach at kanyakul.

Gurumata came and hold subhadra hand and said"don't worry balram I will take good care of your sister".

Balram nodded but his heart was not allowing him to leave her.

Krishna said"in your life journey you are gone meet a special person soon" .