Pluviophile

Pluviophile: a person who enjoys rain and rainy days

----------------------------------------×--------------------------------------

An eighteen-year-old girl sat in the morning light, captivated by the beauty around her. She realized that her story, like many others, was waiting to be told—a tale of love, longing, and the journey to discover oneself in the presence of another. She was at her desk, focused and determined to prepare for her upcoming exams, facing the familiar pressures of academic rigour. Amidst the ambient voices, she removed her headphones and re-engaged with the world around her.

Deep in thought, she was abruptly brought back to reality by her mother's voice calling her for lunch.
Kashvi: Tara come have lunch

As she glanced at her mother's portrait, she couldn't shake the feeling that despite her good intentions, everything seemed to be going awry. As she made her way to the dining table, she took in her surroundings - her mother setting the table, her father relaxing on the sofa since it was his day off, and her elder brother playfully nudging her as he passed by.

As she walked into the room, she made her way to the chair and settled down, her eyes fixed on her mother who was busy with her work. Sensing Tara's gaze, the mother turned around, her expression questioning. Inside her head, she pondered, "I know Mom is silently asking if everything is alright, but how can I bring myself to confess that I'm struggling to live up to her expectations? I fear failure in every aspect. I long to seek solace in her comforting embrace, yet I dread the thought of letting her down." She just shook and smiled at her mom.

During lunch, Kashvi and Murli, dad of Tara and Rishi shared their aspirations for their kids, emphasizing their desire for their success and happiness. As she glanced at her brother, Rishi, tara couldn't help but feel like their parents had already chosen him as the one to fulfil their dreams. Uncertain of her path, she found herself lost in thought throughout the meal. After lunch, she returned to her room and surveyed the mess left behind.

She carefully collected the scattered items from the bed and meticulously placed them in their proper locations. The books on her table seemed to mock her, but she pressed on, arranging them neatly. Positioned near the window, her study table offered a breathtaking view of the outside world. As she settled down, the gentle rain began to fall, creating a serene and timeless ambience as she lost herself in the tranquillity of the moment.

Meanwhile, a young man nervously awaited his turn for a job interview. Feeling the tension build, he decided to step outside onto the porch for some fresh air. As he stood there, he focused on taking deep breaths, trying to calm his nerves. Time seemed to slip away as he concentrated on his breathing, and when his name was finally called, he felt a rush of nerves as he made his way back inside.

As he entered the company's office for the interview, he felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. He greeted the interviewer with a firm handshake and tried to make a good first impression. However, as the interview progressed, he couldn't shake the feeling that the job might not be the right fit for him. The interviewer's demeanour and the company's work environment didn't quite align with his expectations. Despite giving his best, he left the interview feeling uncertain about the outcome.

As he entered his dorm, he noticed his roommate Vidyut lying lazily on the bed, scrolling through his phone. Akarsh made his way over and took a seat next to him. Vidyut, catching sight of him, greeted him with a casual "Ohh, welcome back Akarsh bro." Akarsh shot him an irritated look and asked, "What are you doing here anyway, Vidyut?"

Vidyut noticed the unfriendly look on Akarsh's face and responded with comforting words, saying "Don't worry, bro, everything is going to be okay." At that moment Akarsh then lay down beside Vidyut and opened up about his inner turmoil. After listening to Akarsh, Vidyut smiled and reassured him by saying, "Why fear when Vidyut is here? Everything will eventually be fine, my friend."

As Vidyut said this, he decided to give his friend some space and left him alone. As vidyut left Aakarsh rose from his seat, feeling the need to clear his mind, and headed towards the bathroom for a shower. The warm water cascading down his back, he pondered the uncertain months ahead. He knew the results of today's interview wouldn't be in until next month, so he'd have to bide his time, perhaps even line up other interviews in the meantime. "I need a break after this month," he murmured to himself.

As he emerged from his room, he quickly got dressed and settled onto the bed to browse through more job options. Suddenly, the sound of pouring rain caught his attention, causing him to abandon the open tabs on his laptop and head towards the window. As he gazed at the rain, a sense of tranquillity washed over him, evoking a unique feeling of solace.

----------------------------------------×-----------------------------------------

I hope u like it do tell me your thoughts and don't forget to vote

Thank You ❤️