Kinfolk

Kinfolk- is used in this sense: The people you hold the closest in life, or are related to.

----------------------------------------×---------------------------------------

As the sun rose on the following day, Tara prepared for another day at school. Being in her 12th standard, she understood the significance of this academic year.

After completing her morning routine, she descended the stairs to find her family gathered at the dining table. Rishi was bustling off to his university, Murli, Tara's father, was preparing for his day at work, and Kashvi was attentively serving breakfast to everyone.

The scene was a snapshot of a bustling morning, filled with the promise of a day ahead.

As she settled into her seat at the breakfast table, Tara exchanged warm greetings with everyone present before she started savouring her morning meal. The clinking of cutlery and the hum of conversation filled the air as the meal progressed, and soon it was time for everyone to disperse and head to their respective duties.

Tara finished her breakfast and made her way outside to the gate, where she patiently awaited the arrival of her best friend, Reena. The minutes seemed to pass slowly as she scanned the surroundings, eagerly looking for Reena's familiar figure.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Tara's face lit up as she spotted Reena in the distance, waving enthusiastically in her direction.

She came running towards Tara with an apologetic smile and said, "Sorry again." Tara narrowed her eyes and continued walking, leaving Reena behind. Not giving up, Reena caught up with Tara and said, "It's not my mistake the auto uncle didn't drive fast." She looked at Tara, hoping her lie was convincing.

Tara abruptly stopped, turned towards Reena, and furiously spoke, "How about a good truth, Reena...??" Reena just smiled sheepishly as they continued their journey towards the school.

In the dorm room, Akarsh was abruptly awakened by the sound of his ringing phone. He had spent the entire night tirelessly searching for a job opportunity. Groggily, he reached for his phone and answered,
"Haa maa boliye." (Yes Mom) It was his mother, Meera, calling from the other end.
"Kesa hai beta? Kal call nhi kiya tune thik to hai naa?" (How are you dear? Yesterday you didn't call me everything fine?) she inquired with concern.

Akarsh rose from his bed, straightened his clothes, and addressed his mother, "Sab sahi hai maa. Kaal ek interview tha and aane ke baad bohot thak gaya tha . So bhul gaya. "(Everything is fine, Mom. I had an interview yesterday, which is why I went out. I was so exhausted when I got back that I completely forgot.)

Meera scolded him gently for neglecting his health and overworking himself. She continued until Akarsh reassured her, "Maa yrr sambhal lunga mai khud ko baccha nhi hu ab mai" (Mom, I'll take care of myself, I'm not a child anymore.)

Meera just smiled and said, "Pahele baat yrr nhi hu teri maa hu and dusari baat kitna kyu naa bada ho jaa tu, mere liye hamesa chota akki hi rahega" (First of all I am not your yr, I am your mother and second of all, no matter how old you get, you'll always be my little Akki.)

After some time Akarsh said "Maa aab mai rakhta--" (Mom now I will hang--)Aakarsh was interpreted by Meera saying "Are akki listen maine tujhe call isliye call kiya tha ki massi ne bulaya hai tujhe. Mere taraf naa sahi uski taraf hi chale jaa"   (Akki listen I called u because ur aunt had called u to their hometown. You don't come here at least go to her)

Aakarsh just agreed to her and said he would go there after a month just like that the call came to an end.

The world outside seemed peaceful, but underneath, a storm was brewing. Their lives were intertwined, destined to bring both solace and disaster.

----------------------------------------×-----------------------------------------

I hope u like it do tell me your thoughts and don't forget to vote

Thank You ❤️