Chapter 1

Choi-Yoon Mansion:

It was already 1.00 a.m., when Jeonghan was on the couch, waiting for Seungcheol to return. Over the past 6 months of their marriage, Jeonghan and Seungcheol had always been alone, not interfering with each other's lives, and living on their own, while pretending to be a lovey-dovey couple in front of the media and the paparazzi. 

However, it has been 3 months since Jeonghan found out about Seungcheol's girlfriend. He didn't mind it at all, but when he gradually started developing feelings for Seungcheol, he couldn't bear to not care about it, which is why, he was now sitting on the couch, glancing at the door, while Seungcheol parked his car, in the car park of their mansion. 

The door opened in no time, revealing a sweaty, tired Seungcheol. He glanced at Jeonghan. "Why are you still up?" He removed his shoes and came in, looking at him in confusion. 

"Why are you late? Where were you?" Jeonghan questioned Seungcheol with an empty, but intimidating glance.

"I-I was in a meeting," Seungcheol said. "Regarding the new concepts and costumes... of the artists"

Jeonghan chuckled bitterly. "Do you think I'm an idiot or something?" 

"W-What do you mean?" Seungcheol tensed up. 

"Do you really think I'd not know if you held a meeting about the new costumes and concepts? The designers from our clothing company would come to Hybe. I'd definitely get informed about it" Jeonghan stated, making Seungcheol gulp the bile in his throat.

"aah... Maybe they forgot..." Seungcheol tried to sound relaxed.

"Joshua said that he saw you leaving Hybe at 6.00 in the evening" Jeonghan threw daggers in Seungcheol's eyes.

"did you have fun with that so-called sweetheart of yours? Did you have sex with her? Was she good? Tell me everything!" Jeonghan continued, being super sarcastic. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Seungcheol shouted, in anger, confusion, and wonder.

"DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME!" Jeonghan furiously shouted back. "I've been knowing everything for months now. Don't you dare lie to me anymore!"

Seungcheol took a deep breath. "Yes, I've been dating her for 4 months now. Why would you mind? It's none of your business. It's an arranged marriage remember? I don't love you. I have never loved you. You didn't too. Why would you care about it?" Seungcheol explained, shattering Jeonghan's heart into pieces. 

"I... loved you... since the start" Jeonghan slowly muttered. "I have always loved you, and liked you"

Seungcheol's eyes widened in shock. Tears slipped Jeonghan's eyes. He looked away and wiped them quickly. 

"Jeonghanaa...." Seungcheol approached the younger. Jeonghan stepped back. 

"I can't do this anymore.." Jeonghan said and waited for a few moments without looking at Seungcheol. "Let's divorce..." He looked at Seungcheol in an empty glance.

Seungcheol stuttered. "B-but-"

"But what? you said that you don't love me! Why would I suffer like an idiot? Go ahead and have fun with that gold digger. I don't care and I'm not that pathetic!" Jeonghan shouted.

"Let's just talk about this. Will you just listen to me?" Seungcheol said, approaching Jeonghan. 

"What's the hell is there to talk about in this? You said it yourself. Why would I be the only one to suffer when you hang out with Women each night? I don't have any more patience, guts, strength, or reasons to stay a single second more with you.!" Jeonghan said and went to his room while Seungcheol sat on the couch and buried his head in his hands. Five minutes later, Jeonghan came down with a suitcase and another big bag.

"I'll send my lawyer to you tomorrow. Don't call me again." Jeonghan said.

"Is this really necessary? Just be patient and please, listen to me." Seungcheol begged.

"DON'T YOU DARE LECTURE ME ABOUT PATIENCE!! Why did you think I stayed here, pretending not to know that you were cheating on me for 3 months?! And now I'm the impatient one here." Jeonghan took a deep breath. 

"at least leave tomorrow morning. It's the middle of the night" Seungcheol said, in a helpless tone.

"I don't want to stay here for another minute," Jeonghan said and left the house.

A/N:

Am I rushing things? It'll get better, trust me... Thanks for reading.. luv u pookies <3333