I'm His Butterfly?

Chapter 4: I'm His Butterfly?

The Next Day...

Melissa Pov:

"Wait he's calling you his butterfly, that is literally the sweetest nickname I've ever heard!" Stella squeals jumping onto my bed. Yesterday after school we finally went shopping for my side of the room now my dorm looks half pink and had green it's crazy. "Yes, he did and I'm not sure why really-" "Well that's because you're his butterfly which is so cuteeee!! Anyway why did you tell him you just wanted to be friends, I thought you liked him?" I nod "I do. But I'm only a freshman I need to keep up with my grades and not be distracted-" Stella grabs my hand and pats it

"M, you seriously need to stop worrying about school you're smart you'll be mine okay, give him a chance." I chuckle "He asked me that same exact thing." Stella smiles widly "To give him a chance?" I nod "Oh well, you should and stop playing hard to get Melissa that boy has been pining over you for a while now it sounds like so, maybe it is time to break that one rule." I roll my eyes and sigh "I already did with you...-" She shrugs "What the friend one? Come on just one more rule!!" I nod "Yes the friend one that was plenty for me not to break the boy rule." Stella sighs. "We're going out tonight-" "Wait what no, I'm not." She nods "Let's go to the pit!" I shake my head again "No." I've heard of that place, there's a lot of violence not my kind of place.

"Oh come on Lucas will be there." I raise my brows "Fighting?" She shakes her head "No, well his friends do...he's the announcer the one that-" "I get it." I giggle. "So come on let's go and I'm sure he'll love to see you there." i shrug "Fuck, fine. We're friends now so I guess-" Stella shoves into me "That's my girl, let's get dressed up hey!" She jumps off the bed as I join her. "I'm wearing a pink mini silk dress with black high heels what are you gonna wear?" I grin "Black heels I guess and ooo I also got a mini silk dress.-" "Green?" I smile "Yes, green...a darker green-" "Ooo hot, okay let's get ready!" And we did it took us a few hours but we're finally done. "Ready to go see your man." "You mean the devil himself." Stella chuckles "I think the same thing with Damien."

I look over at her and raise a brow. "Seriously?" She nods "Yes he is the devil I'm telling you." I smirk "I trust you." Lucas Willam is the devil himself though and I guess my new best friend thinks Damien Knight is also just as evil which I don't doubt, but I know one thing is for sure...Lucas Willam can hide under that mask all he wants but I see him...the devil it's self.

Lucas Pov:

"The girls are coming tonight." Damien shouts as we make our way down the stairs to our motorcycles. "Seriously?" He nods as we both get onto our motorcycles and start them up. "Yep, I saw Stella's post on Instagram, they're all ready." "You sure? I mean Stella would but Melissa, no way." Damien shrugs "Dude their best friends now like us." I grin "You finally admit we're best friends?" Damien shrugs "Never said we weren't. Now shut the fuck up stupid and let's go." I nod "Fuck fine, let's go." As we made it there we couldn't find the girls, yet so I told Damien to stay out there and wait for them and to tell Melissa, I gotta get this show started, no one else will...

"Hello Everyone! I'm Lucas you all know me, I assume well if you're new welcome. Tonight we have two amazing fighters so hold on to your panties everyone, and no fucking in the restroom, I don't clean up shit." Everyone laughs as I grin. I look out in the crowd and see Melissa staring up at me smiling I smile back as I notice her blushing and as for Stella and Damien who are whisper fighting with each other. God those two remind me of Ryder and Olivia, they are just more violet. But at least Stella and Damien know how to get a damn room! Ryder and Olivia have to just fucking do it in a kitchen those two are fucking insane. "First up we have Mick Miles from the loser school, sorry man but you're a basketball player and from the opposite school what do you expect from me?" I shout chuckling, man looks pissed.