Pre-story (Must read!)

Hi! 

My name is Simon, and I've never written a story in my life 🗣️

A bit of humor on the beginning of this, but anyways, as I said, I'm new to this so PLEASE be patient and expect many changes involving the story and / or the title which is unlikely but might happen nonetheless.

English is also not my first language, so I apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes I did not notice.

It's good to know I won't be working on this alone, as one of the OC's is my friend's  who calls himself Karton.

He also has never written a story before and isn't a native English speaker so PLEASE do not rush us or pressure us for an official chapter.

We might be busy so expect long pauses or no updates for the story itself in the future or in the next few days.    It might be because we don't  have the story all planned out at all, but we do                                     have some things we will definately add on in the future.

The reason why we don't have it planned out is because we thought of making this story out of nowhere and will have to think it all through properly. (By the time I'm writting all this it's the 21st of May 2024, so I'd know how far we've come with the story in the future and be proud. :) -)

I hope all of this won't go to waste and won't be just a thing we will  soon give up on, as I also hope it might become a book someday.

Me and Karton hope you will enjoy this story once it progresses better, and also hope you will stick around for more possible projects in the future.  

That is it for now, I apologize that it's so long but I figured it'd be better to clarify all of those things.                                        Now enjoy the rest of your day / afternoon / night and stay tuned!