Chapter 1 : King Nothing

"Michael! Get your lazy ass out of bed! it is 1 pm and you're still not up!" Michael's eyes fluttered open at the sudden yelling from his father. Great, he woke up again. This time, he was certain he wouldn't.  What a damn shame. 

"Fuuuuck.." he let out a very exasperated sigh and stared at his white ceiling with a blank and groggy expression, but somehow still found the motivation to get out of bed with just these simple steps :                                   

                                                             1) Sit up

                                                             2) Stare at his grey wall with a blank face

                                                             3) Make sure everything is real by looking at his Dirty Window

                                                             4) Finally and lazily get out of bed               

                                                                          So he did.

He sat on the edge of his bed, pushed himself up, and his legs wobbled a bit as if he were drunk... Moving on- He lazily walked towards his wardrobe, but not without a few more complications.

The complications in question: Moving through all the garbage and dirty clothes on his partially carpeted floor like an adventurer walking inside a dark cave. 

Maybe if he wasn't procrastinating, his room would look a lot easier to look at and more civil. If this is supposed to represent his mind as the people on social media say, then he's definitely not making it to 25.

When he finally makes it to his wardrobe without acting like a damsel in distress, Michael raises his hand and reaches for the handle that belongs to said wardrobe, and when he opens it...

                                                                            All clothes fall out onto his head. 

"..." Silence. One of Mike's brain cells officially died. 

The very least he could do is try to put the clothes back. 

One by one, he messily folded them and put them back into the wardrobe.. although when he was near the end, his productivity shortened, and instead of continuing, he sat down on the floor and started having a mental break down like the man-child he is. Honestly, he has never been so relatable.