Chapter 2 : Umbrella, ella, ella, ellAH! (Updated!)

After an hour-long breakdown, Mike FINALLY decided it was time for him to get up and be a man. 

And so with him being full of determination and confidence, he stood up, wiped away his tears with a sleeve, and took a big step forward. Unfortunately for him, that big step forward was not a good one - he tripped on his feet and stumbled forward, hitting his head against his door. 

"Breathe in, breathe out."  were all the words Mike could think about. Damn, why was he such an embarrassment?

Once his moment of pure embarrassment ended, he got up once more with a strained whine - Maybe God or whatever that lives up there if there is one, will let him get through the day like a normal, miserable person.

Michael raised his shaky hand and gripped his door handle pretty tightly to make sure he wouldn't fall or make a mistake all over again.

Welcome to the life of a sore loser.

_______________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                    School

    Mike never liked going to school, not because it was boring, but because of the people in it.

                                                          He didn't like one in particular. 

                                                                                 Lester.  

                                                .. Some people called him Molester.

                                                                 And he was a total ass.

                                                                In other words, Mike's ex.

For some context, Mike and Lester were inseparable. They went everywhere together..

                                                                From far away.

By that I mean, is that Lester never accepted his sexuality, and didn't want anyone to suspect that he's in a relationship with someone like Mike - Lester was an insecure bastard who didn't care about anything but himself and his reputation in school, so his and Mike's relationship was one-sided. 

That sadly didn't stop Mike from believing that Lester was his soulmate, and it ended.. well.. how it should've.