GIRLBOSS - CARLY & REECE - (FATHER/DAUGHTER DYNAMIC)

Summary - Carly calls Reece a girlboss and he's like U FKIN WOT M8

"Right Carly, I've signed off on that activity plan. I think that's the best one you've created so far, so well done."

Carly smiled and replied "thanks Reece, you signed that off quick, honestly you're such a girlboss."

Reece looked at the young apprentice, baffled. "Carly what the hell is a girlboss?"

"Oh you know, someone who slays, it's a compliment." Carly giggled.

"Slays? Slays what? Animals? Like a hunter? What?" Sometimes Reece was convinced that Carly was speaking a completely different language. Does teenager count as a language? He continued "also, I'm not a girl."

"Yeah you say that but the way you reacted to that spider the other day says different." Carly really was too quick for him sometimes.

"Oi, shut it. Being scared of spiders isn't exclusive to girls." Nobody likes spiders, right?

"Yeah that's true. I didn't really mean the fact you're scared of spiders though, I was talking about that scream you let out when you saw it. I thought the fire alarm was going off." Carly laughed as she watched Reece open and close his mouth several times like a goldfish, clearly trying (and failing) to think of a comeback. Annoying Reece was her favourite part of the day, especially when she managed to out argue him.

"Yeah...well...yeah...it wasn't that high pitched...shouldn't you be working?"

"Yeah probably but I only get paid about 5p an hour, so you still get your moneys worth out of me." Correct again, Carly flashed a cheeky smile - he definitely had no defence for that one. She probably should get back to the toddler room though. "Luckily for you, I'm bored now so I'm heading back." She turned to leave looking back briefly to ask "are you going to get our meal deals soon?"

"Yes Carly" Reece replied, he really was wrapped around her little finger. Several times over.

"Oh good. Thanks Queen!" Carly yelled as she scurried off.

Queen?

WHAT?