Tour and Tea with the Ladies

Thomas Andrews started tour with me, Seokjin, my mother, and James. He showed us all of first-class. We went to the pool, the library, and the gymnasium. Seokjin saw a rowing machine and decided to try it out. He said it remind him of time he was on the rowing team for college. We then head to part of the boat deck for Captain Smith and the other officers. Captain Smith was telling us about steering wheel for the ship.

"Captain Smith, why is their two-steering wheel?" Eleanor asked.

"We mainly use this one. We use the other steering wheel when we are closer to shore." Captain Smith said.

Officer came out with a piece of paper.

"Excuse me, Sir. But we got another iceberg warning. This one from the Northern." Officer said.

"Thank you, Sparks." Captain Smith said. My mother and I had worried look on our face and Captain Smith immediately reassure us.

"Oh, nothing to worry about. Quite normal for this time of year. In fact, we are speeding up. I just order the last boilers." Captain Smith said.

"Ladies, shall we keep on with the tour." Thomas said.

"Yes. We should keep on going." Eleanor said.

"Thank you, Captain Smith." Victoria said.

"You're welcome, Victoria." Captain Smith said.

Our next stop was the lifeboats. Mr. Andrews was telling us about the lifeboats. He said how many are on the ship, how many people will be saved, and how the board members thought that boat deck will look clutter. He told us the next place was the engine room. We arrived at the engine room, and it was last place of the tour. 

We head back up to the boat deck and I told Seokjin that I will be heading to tea with my mother. Seokjin whisper in my ear asking me to meet him at the front of the ship. I agree to meet him there.

My mother and I head to Lounge where we are having tea with Lady Duff-Gordon and Countess of Rothes. We sit down and the wait staff serve our tea and tea food to eat. My mother was talking, and I was just listening to them. I looked over to see a little girl learning from her mother how to sit properly and everything I learned from my mother.

"Victoria, are you listening?" Eleanor asked.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Victoria asked.

"Lady Duff-Gordon is asking you a question." Eleanor said.

"When are you and Seokjin having the wedding?" Lady Duff-Gordon asked.

"I would like either a spring or fall wedding. I will have to ask Seokjin." Victoria said.

"That sound lovely." Countess said.

We continue talking and drinking our tea. We finished our tea and I looked at the clock. The time was 3 o'clock. I have another hour before I meet Jungkook. I head to the front of the ship, and I saw Seokjin looking out to the ocean.

"Hello, Seokjin." Victoria said.

"Shh." Seokjin said.

"What are we doing here?" Victoria asked.

"Close your eyes and give me your hand." Seokjin said. 

I gave him a look.

"Do you trust me?" Seokjin asked.

"I trust you." Victoria said.

We got on the railing, and he spread my arms out. He told me to open my eyes and I saw we were flying.

"I am flying, Seokjin." Victoria said.

Seokjin started singing Come Josephine in my ear and I turned my head. Seokjin and I looked into each other eyes and we started kissing. It was getting close to sunset.

The screen showed the wreckage again. Old Victoria was telling everyone about Titanic last sunset.

"That was the last time Titanic saw daylight." Old Victoria said.

"We are now up to the night of the sinking." Brock said.

Old Victoria was not listening to them and look back to the screen to see her suite. Suite transforms back to its original state.