Chapter 2: Lynn's Middle Life/ Luna's Story/ A Friendship Formed

Princess Lynn wasn't like most princesses at school, she wore normal clothes instead of designer like all the other fancy, rich middle school kids. Sure, she lived in a fancy castle and had a wardrobe overflowing with jewelry, clothes and dresses, but none of that impressed her classmates at St. Felicity's Academy, the most exclusive private school in the kingdom.

There was one specific girl that stood out to Lynn and that was Luna. Luna was very quiet at school and got good grades. She's always kept to herself and had her head in her books. However, the truth was Luna was on scholarship at St. Felicity's she was a daughter of commoners. Her Mom, Mrs. Patel worked as a maid and housekeeper for Mrs. Vivian and since she did a pretty good job. In return, Patel asked for money and clothes as payment so she could support Luna and give her nice clothes. Mr. Patel barely had anytime for Luna because he worked very late trying to provide for his family. That's why Luna always try's to fit in with the rich kids by wearing "decent clothes"  and lying that her old clothes were vintage.

Lynn went to the library, she was curled up in her favorite corner of her library, rereading her beloved book ( for the 100th time) "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madeleine L'Engle. Lost in the fantastical journey of Meg Murry she almost, didn't notice when a soft voice interrupted her.

"Wow that's my favorite book!" Luna said with a soft voice.

Glancing up, Lynn met the warm gaze of a girl with a book in her hand. It was Luna. A new friendship bloomed right there in the library, between the lines of a shared love story until death do them part.

 A new friendship bloomed right there in the library, between the lines of a shared love story until death do them part

Pretend this is Lynn and Luna, their beautiful friendship lol.