Chapter 3: Lynn and Luna's Highschool Life

Lynn and Luna's friendship still blossomed admits high school. They were best friend friends and were inseparable. Lynn, with her effortless kindness and hidden wealth, was like a beacon of sunshine, attracting admirers from all corners. Boys tripped over themselves to hold her books, walk her to class, and girls wanted to be just like her and even whispered about her latest designer clothes. Yet, Lynn remained blissfully oblivious.

[After 4th period Luna and Lynn make their way to the lunch table with their backpacks by their side]

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚: (Smiling mischievously) So, what are you going to do about it?

𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐧: (Confused) Do about what?

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚: (Holding up a decorated envelope) The love letter, of course! Dont tell me you haven't gotten another one.

𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐧: (Blushing) Oh, come on, Luna, it's probably just another invitation to the stupid pep rally.

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚: (Tearing open the envelope dramitically) Let's see then, "To the most dazzling girl in St. Fecility's... blah blah blah" Yea its TOTALLY about the pep rally.

𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐧: (Trying to snatch the letter back playfully) Hey! Give me that!

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚: (Grinning) So, what are you going to ask him out? (Ethan) or what? You know, just to see what all the fuss is about?

𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐧: (Pushing her lunch tray away) Ugh, not interested. Like you said, its probably just "one of those". Besides, none of them know the real me. Plus, you and Ethan make a really good match you know.

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚: (Is embarrassed and starts blushing) What, no! Anways, that's kind of the fun part, isn't it? Getting to know someone new. Maybe they'll be interesting.

𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐧: (Maybe a little intrigued) Maybe. But not today. Let's finish our lunch and get to History class before Ms. Eleanor gives us another pop quiz.

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚: (Smirking mischievously) Deal. Although, I can't wait to hear all the juicy details later.

Sorry guys for the 1 day delay! I'll try to keep up with the chapter updates! Bye, have a nice day (: