The Fateful Night

The night had been like any other for the Nakamura family - quiet, peaceful, and filled with the gentle sounds of a young child's laughter. Five-year-old Byeol had been curled up on the living room sofa, her wide eyes transfixed on the colorful cartoons flickering across the television screen. Her mother, Hana, sat nearby, humming softly as she knitted a new scarf for the rapidly approaching winter.

It was a scene of perfect domesticity, a fleeting moment of normalcy in the Nakamura household. But that tranquility would soon be shattered, ripped apart by the intrusion of pure evil.

Without warning, the front door flew open, crashing against the wall with a thunderous bang. Byeol's head snapped up, her heart pounding as a group of masked figures flooded into the room. Hana let out a piercing scream, dropping her knitting needles as she rushed to shield her daughter.

"Byeol, run!" she cried, but the child was paralyzed with fear, her wide eyes reflecting the chaos unfolding before her.

The intruders moved with ruthless efficiency, subduing Hana in seconds and turning their attention to the trembling child. Byeol watched in horror as one of the men stepped forward, his features obscured by a chilling white mask.

"The girl," he commanded, his voice cold and devoid of emotion. "Bring her to me."

In that moment, as the masked figures closed in, Byeol knew her life would never be the same. Her quirk, a rare and powerful ability to generate and control pure electrical energy, had made her a target - a priceless commodity to be seized and exploited by the villainous Overhaul.

As she was wrenched from her mother's arms, Byeol's terrified cries echoed through the night, a haunting prelude to the horrors that awaited her. For in the darkness, a new nightmare was about to begin.