Part 2

The long, black sedan idled silently in the abandoned alleyway, its darkened windows concealing the sinister figures within. Byeol sat huddled in the backseat, her small frame trembling as she stared out at the passing cityscape. Where were they taking her? What did these men want?

The child's thoughts raced, her heart pounding in her chest. She flinched as the man in the white mask turned to face her, his cold gaze boring into her soul.

"Do not be afraid, child," he said, his voice a chilling monotone. "You have been chosen for a great purpose."

Byeol swallowed hard, her throat tight with terror. "W-what do you want from me?" she stammered, hating the weakness in her own voice.

The man leaned forward, his movements unnervingly precise. "Your quirk, Electrokinesis - it is a power we have need of. You are going to help us, Byeol. Whether you wish to or not."

Byeol felt the blood drain from her face. "H-how do you know my name?" she whispered, her voice barely audible.

"We know everything about you," the man replied, a hint of amusement in his tone. "Your family, your home, your every secret. You belong to us now."

Byeol's eyes widened in horror as the gravity of the situation sank in. These men had taken her from everything she knew, ripped her from the safety of her home. And now, they wanted to use her - her very own quirk - for their own nefarious purposes.

"No!" she cried, her voice shrill with panic. "I won't help you! Let me go!"

The man's expression remained impassive, unaffected by Byeol's outburst. "You have no choice, child," he said, his words laced with an unsettling finality. "From this moment on, your life belongs to Overhaul."

Byeol's world collapsed around her as the car sped away, carrying her deeper into the darkness. Tears streamed down her cheeks, but she knew better than to waste her energy on futile pleas. These men were ruthless, their intentions clear.

And as Byeol stared out the window, watching the familiar streets of her hometown fade into the distance, she realized with a sinking heart that her life would never be the same.