Part 3

The cold, sterile walls of the Shie Hassaikai headquarters loomed before Byeol as the sedan pulled to a stop. She stared up at the imposing structure, her small hands trembling in her lap. This was the lair of Overhaul, the twisted mastermind who had taken her from everything she knew.

The man in the white mask turned to face Byeol, his expression unreadable. "We're here," he said simply, his tone devoid of emotion.

Byeol's heart raced as the car door opened, and she was roughly yanked from the backseat. She stumbled, her legs shaking beneath her, and found herself surrounded by a group of menacing figures in suits.

"Take her to the training room," the man in the mask commanded. "Ensure that she...cooperates."

Byeol's eyes widened in terror as the men grabbed her, their grip tight and unyielding. "No, please!" she cried, her voice laced with panic. "I want to go home!"

But her pleas fell on deaf ears as she was dragged through the maze of dimly lit corridors, the sounds of her desperate cries echoing against the cold, bare walls.

Finally, they reached a massive set of metal doors, which slid open to reveal a cavernous space filled with an array of high-tech equipment and gleaming weapons. Byeol's breath caught in her throat as she was shoved roughly inside, the doors slamming shut behind her.

"Welcome to your new home, little girl," a voice drawled from the shadows, sending a chill down Byeol's spine. "I hope you're ready to learn."

Slowly, a figure emerged, their features obscured by the dim lighting. Byeol's eyes widened as she recognized the woman - Thea, the shadow-wielding villain who had been captured alongside her. But the cold, calculating expression on Thea's face was a far cry from the haunted, defeated look Byeol had seen in the back of the sedan.

"W-what is this place?" Byeol stammered, her voice trembling.

Thea's lips curled into a sardonic smile. "This, my dear," she said, her tone laced with a dark amusement, "is where you learn to become Overhaul's most deadly enforcer."

Byeol's blood ran cold as she realized the horrifying truth - her captors had no intention of letting her go. They were going to mold her, shape her into a weapon to be wielded against their enemies. And with Thea as her mentor, she would become a force to be reckoned with.

As Thea advanced, her movements fluid and predatory, Byeol knew that her only hope of survival lay in her willingness to submit. For in this place, weakness would not be tolerated.

And so, with a heavy heart, the child steeled herself, determined to do whatever it took to endure the hellish training that lay ahead.