Like The Movies

(First, before I get on to the story, this is a gender bend au since I'm really desperate for a gf. There was no trip to Egypt in this, but they do have stands. Jotaro is named Jotako and Kakyoin, called just called Nori. Enjoy! TW, SLURS, AND HOMOPHOBIA)

Nori was in her bedroom, crying. She decided to come out to her mother as lesbian, and she got yelled at and was told it was all a phase, and it would be over soon. Nori already knew her mother will not be supporting, it was obvious, she called her a faggot after all. She opened her eyes, and she could barely open her eyelids from how swollen they were. She grabbed her cat stuffed animal and brought it close. The cat soaked in the sad redheads tears while she weaped. She wondered what would happen next. Will she be threatened or abused? The questions were endless. Nori could hardly breathe. She was worried her mother wouldn't love her anymore. Nori then heard the doorknob turn. In sonic speed, she turned around and whipped the tears off her face, expecting her mother. But at the door was Tenmei, with a worried look.

"What do you want?" Nori mumbled, looking away from Tenmei. "I heard mom screaming. So I'm just wondering what happened," he said. The thoughts came back to Nori's mind, constant slurs from her mothers mouth, being hit by anything that was near her mother's hand. The redhead turned away from Tenmei. She didn't say anything. She just sniffled up her runny nose and snuggled her stuffed cat. Tenmei then realized he was the only one who knew about Nori's secret after he caught her and Jotako kissing. "Did she find out?" He asks. Nori remains silent for a few seconds, but the silence is soon broken by her bursting into tears once again. "S-she didn't f-find a-a-bout Jotako yet th-ou-gh," said Nori. Her crying made her throat hurt, and she was barely able to talk. The worried brother didn't know what to do, so he just ran up to the bed, sat beside the crying teen, and brushed his hand through her hair.

"Mom is going to hate me now," Nori says when she calms down a bit, sniffling up lots of snot. There was honestly nothing Tenmei could say. Their mom WAS pretty homophobic. "Well, mom may be homophobic, but at least I'm supporting you," said Tenmei, smiling, hoping that helped a bit. Nori nodded and then wrapped her hands around her little brother, crying warm tears on him.

(Time skip to next day~)

The next day, Nori and Jotako decided to have a picnic. Nori didn't care if her mother was homophobic. She didn't want anything to get in the way of who and what she loves. Nori put on a pale pink spaghetti strap dress with a white undershirt underneath, with brown shoes and white leg warmers, a cherry necklace, and a pair of cherry earrings to match. She put her red hair into two separate braids with a pink silk bow on each braid. She smiled at her cute outfit and went downstairs. The redheads body tensed up when she saw her mother, but she decided to ignore her. Nori grabbed a coffee mug to pour some coffee. Her mother stared her down as she ate her breakfast. Nori could barely eat with her mother staring at her.

(Time skip to Jotako's house!)

Nori was glad when she finally left the house and got to Jotako's. Jotako hasn't told her mother that she's lesbian, but it's pretty obvious, to say the least, and her mother would accept her anyway. Once Nori got to the Kujo residence, she knocked on the door. Then, a beaming cheerful voice called "Come in! Im just in the kitchen, Nori!" It was Holly, Nori has been to her house enough for Holly to know it's her. How? It's probably because she always knocks on doors the exact same pattern and rhythm.

Nori slowly opened the door and walked in, taking off her shoes. "Hello, Miss Holly!" The redhead called out for Holly to know it's her. Nori walked to the kitchen to fund not only Miss Holly but her girlfriend, Jotako. She was tall with incredibly long curly hair. Right now, it was wrapped into a pony tail in the back. Jotako had tanned skin and ocean blue eyes, and Nori couldn't lie. She was gorgeous. Her face belonged to a goddess, and her curves would make her look like a celebrity. Jotako was wearing a purple tang top and dark blue jorts. Nori melted at the sight, forgetting all about her mother. "Hello Jotako," greeted Nori, "Hello Nori," Jotako greeted back.