Chapter 60

Beverly's sitting in the living room with Silas as Beverly found out that Shane is dead and Silas is just using Shane's appearance

Beverly's sitting in the living room with Silas as Beverly found out that Shane is dead and Silas is just using Shane's appearance. Silas says, "Okay. Come on. Take a deep breath, And five, four--" Beverly cuts him off as she says, "I can't do this." Silas says, "Beverly, relax, okay? Trust me." Beverly says, "How can I trust you if you won't show me your real face? Don't you think it's a little creepy you're appearing as my dead professor?" Silas says, "I told you that I'm Silas. I told you Shane died on the island. I'm trying to earn your trust. Alright. Why'd you lie to your friends and boyfriend and tell them everything was fine? Why did you convince your boyfriend that you needed Professor Shane's help to control your magic? What am I doing here?" Beverly stands up as she says, "You're in my head. You're making me see things and do things." Silas gets up and grabs Beverly's arm as he says, "Hey, see. Look, I'm strong but you're a hybrid. And I can't force you to do anything that you don't already wanna do. You care about Jeremy, right?" Beverly nods as she softly says, "I do." Silas says, "Yeah. You were with him and you promised to protect him. But you failed. And now in order to bring him back..." Beverly says, "I need to get rid of the other side." Silas says, "You are descended from Qetsiyah one of the most powerful witches of all time. Only you can complete the triangle and cast the spell." Beverly says, "Completing the triangle means killing 12 people." Beverly turns away as Silas says, "Twelve people you can bring back." Beverly looks back at Silas as he says, "Beverly, you can do this... for Jeremy." Beverly sighs. Later, Beverly scoffs as she finds out from Silas that he wants her to kill witches. Beverly says, "Okay, you're insane if you want me to kill witches." Silas says, "We've been over this. It's temporary. They'll come back." Beverly says, "What if I'm not strong enough?" Silas says, "You are strong enough. Look, it won't be easy. Once they realize how strong you are they'll channel each other one by one using spirit magic till they can strip you of Expression. You have to endure them until all twelve are linked as one." Beverly sighs as she nods. Later, Beverly's out in the woods as she walks up to one of the witches as she says, "Is it just you?" The witch turns to face Beverly as she says, "This place wasn't easy to find." Beverly says, "Figured you wouldn't wanna draw attention." The witch says, "It will work. I'm Aja." Beverly says, "You're friends with Abby?" Aja nods as she says, "I was. After she became a vampire we didn't have a whole lot in common." Beverly says, "She's not coming, right?" Aja says, "This is witch business. Look, I know you're scared but I've dealt with Expression before. I know the hold it can have on you." Beverly says, "It's not that. I'm just... I'm strong. You won't be able to do this alone." Aja says, "Oh, honey, who said anything about being alone?" A bunch of witches appear as Aja says, "There's almost nothing as strong as a full coven so I brought 11 of my closest friends. Won't be fun, but we're gonna cleanse you. You ready?" Beverly nods as she says, "Let's do this." Moments later, Beverly's lay down on the ground tied down with vervain ropes as Aja kneeling above her as she has both hands on the side of her face she says, "Call out to the spirits, Beverly. Let them in." Beverly says, "Phesmatos tribune..." Beverly screams as she pants, "I can't. It hurts... It hurts!" Beverly gasps as she screams. Aja says, "It's because you've rejected the spirits. The Expression's consumed you. Phesmatos tribute was ex viras..." Beverly cries, "I changed my mind. I don't wanna do this anymore! Let me go!" Aja says, "She's fighting. I need help. Link with me. Lend me your power." All 12 of the witches say, "Phesmatos repallus tantian..." Beverly screams as the witches continue to chant the spell. Beverly opens her eyes and their completely white as Aja yells, "We need more strength! Yield to the spirits, Beverly!" Beverly screams as blood drips down her nose as Aja says, "You can't fight us!" Beverly sobs as Stefan speeds in and says, "Stop! It's not what you think." Aja says, "This is no place for a vampire." Stefan says, "She's working for Silas." Aja says, "Silas?" Stefan says, "He brainwashed her to kill you." Aja gets out a knife as Stefan says, "Wait, what are you doing?" Aja says, "If Silas has her, she's lost. We can't save her." As Aja goes to kill Beverly, Stefan says, "Wait." As Stefan goes to stop her, Aja uses her power on Stefan as he grabs his head in pain. Stefan falls to his knees as he grunts. Aja says, "I have the power of 12 witches. You don't stand a chance!" Stefan speeds away. The witches continue to chant as Aja says, "Spirits, take her soul. Free her from darkness." As Aja goes to kill Beverly, Beverly screams when Damon speeds over and snaps the witch's neck killing her. All of the witches body's start to drop dead, but Damon's not worried about them, he's worried about Beverly. Damon kneels beside Beverly as he says, "Beverly. Beverly." Beverly opens her eyes as they're still white and she says, "The triangle is complete." Beverly closes her eyes as Damon sighs. Later, Damon's in his room sitting on his bed holding Beverly's hand as he waits for Beverly to wake up. Beverly wakes up confused as Damon says, "Hey, how are you feeling?" Beverly says, "How did I get here?" Damon says, "What do you mean? I, I brought you home. The witches almost killed you." Beverly's confused as she says, "What witches?" Damon says, "You don't remember?" Beverly looks at Damon clueless as he says, "Whatever the witches did must have messed with your memory." Beverly says, "How did I get off the island?" Damon says, "Wait, Beverly. What's the last thing you can remember?" Beverly says, "I remember being in that cave and... Jeremy was trying to pry the cure out of Silas' hands. Please tell me he got it." Damon looks down as Beverly doesn't know what happened to Jeremy. Beverly says, "We didn't get it, did we?" Damon says, "Beverly, there's something you need to know about Jermey." Beverly worriedly says, "What happened with Jeremy?" Damon sighs as he says, "He's dead, Beverly." Beverly widens her eyes as tears appear in her eyes as she whispers, "No. No, no, no!" Beverly cries as Damon brings Beverly into his chest as she sobs. Damon lays his head on top of Beverly's as he rubs her back. Beverly can't believe that Jeremy's dead.