1

Angels pov

I wake up in my bed, not quite remembering how I got there.

"Christ, what time is it?" I mumble, reaching over to my bedside table instinctively trying to find my phone. I manage to grab it off the floor and check the time.

*12:00 pm*

I groan and sit up, rubbing my eyes as I check my phone.

*12 missed calls from Val*

"Fuuuuuckkkk"

I flop back down on my bed and cover my eyes as I sigh.

I stand up, wobbling while adjusting to the lights. Then, I walk to my bathroom and look at my face. Bruises and cuts everywhere. Per usual. It's not really a new thing anymore. Val likes to be rough in his shoots nowadays.

I step out of my clothes and wince from the pain of my bruises along my cervix and waist. I put on some clean clothes and call Val back. He immediately picks up.

"ANGEL WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?? YOU WERENT EVEN SUPPOSED TO LEAVE THE STUIO LAST NIGHT YOU FUCKING BITCH!! IF YOURE NOT HERE IN 30 MINUTES YOURE GONNA BE FUCKING SORRY"

He hangs up before I can say anything. I put my phone in my pocket and begin crying softly. I dread every minute in the studio.

Quickly, I wipe my tears, put on a fake smile and walk out of my room to the bar. As always, husk is behind it, washing a glass to pour something in it.

He grunts as I walk by, that's his way of saying hi.

"Heya huskie" I smile, sitting at the bar, leaning forward.

He rolls his eyes. "Don't call me that"

I grin, "what, worried you'll like it too much?"

He tenses up. "W-what, no." He goes a little red.

"You know you like it" I say, standing up to leave. He just looks away.

I grin and nod. "I'd love to stay and fluster you, but I gotta go. Tell Charlie I'll be back late, 'Kay?"

He tilts his head in a curious way. "Why? Where are you going this early? And you got home really late last night."

I tilted my head "why, worried about me, kitty?"

He scoffed. "Not at all."

I smiled and walked out.

Authors note 📝
Hi! I know this was short and doesn't make much sense right now but trust me it gets better!! I'll be working on this all the time and giving you much longer chapters :]