Chapter -2

~ Preview ~

Y/n ( shouting from living room ) :- emmoa I am going to office I will eat in canteen my boss will be there any time.

Let's start...

After saying she went to car garage without any further discussions, she got into to car and drove from there while driving she called someone and talking...

On call...

Y/n :- hello ?!

Jimin ( sleepy ) :- WHY THE HECK YOU CALLED ME EARLY MORNING ? YOU DISTURBED MY PRECIOUS SLEEP .

Y/n ( irritated ) :- get your ass to company as soon as possible.

Jimin ( irritated ) ( damn sleepy ) :- you come first miss.ceo I will come later I am not your employee to order around I am your bestest friend remember!.

Y/n ( disbelief  ) :- the fuck appa is coming to company come there before you got fired by him he is on the way too.

Jimin ( immediately sat on bed ) :- WHAT THE FUCK WHY YOU DIDN'T TOLD BEFORE ? I WILL BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES.

Y/n :- ya come within no time bye.

Call ended...

' Y/n pov '

Aish this boy always get on my nerves alien aghhh I have to go fast...

' Pov ended '

She speeden up the car bring focused on the road ,...

Soon after 15 minutes she reached the office she parked the car and started going to her cabin without minding anything...

She got into her cabin and arranged the files which is on her table a little messed up...after arranging it a little bit she sat on her seat...she took a long breath and calmed herself from being nervous because she don't know what her father will say if she had done any mistake...her father is so strict when it comes to work.. suddenly she heard a door knock she said " come in " thinking it's jimin but she was wrong it's her father...

She immediately stood up from her seat and bowed 90° to him and said..

Y/n ( respectfully ) :- Good Morning sir.

Mr.Jeon ( cold ) :- Morning.

She offered her seat to Mr.Jeon and came aside , Mr.Jeon sat on the head seat and said..

Mr.Jeon ( Cold ) :- where is jimin ?.

Y/n ( damn nervous ) :- h..he is on the wa-( cutt of by a door knock )
Come in..

Y/n said letting the person in who has messy wet hair and breathing heavily seems like he ran to office very fast...seeing him like that y/n sighed knowing what will happen at that time Mr.Jeon spoke...

Mr.Jeon ( cold ) ( looked at jimin with stern eyes ) :- why are you late jimin ? This is how you come to office ?

Jimin came inside the office and stood infront of Mr.Jeon and bowed to him and said...

Jimin ( damn nervous ) :- I..I am sorry da..I mean sir.

Mr.Jeon ( chuckled mentally ) :- is this the answer of my question jimin ?

Jimin ( damn scared ) :- I.....I overslept I am sorry sir I am really sorry sir ple....please don't fire me I am really so-( cutt of by Mr.Jeon ).

Mr.Jeon ( stood up and went near jimin ) :- oh calm down boy who told you that I will fire you just for coming late ?.

Jimin ( looked at y/n more like glaring making y/n laugh silently ) :- n..no one sir.

Mr.Jeon was standing near jimin he saw jimin glaring at yn and understood what would have happened then he said...

Mr. Jeon ( cold ) :- ok now stop your glaring and i really can't understand one thing jimin can I ask ?!.

Jimin :- yes ofcourse you can da-sir.( He slapped himself mentally for calling Mr.Jeon dad instead of sir in office ).

Mr.Jeon ( chuckled ) :- it's ok call me dad jimin , and the question is your a millionaire then why you have to do this job ?.

Jimin ( chuckled sadly but hided his sadness ) :- it's nothing dad no matter how much money I have...I don't have the people whome i call as mine no one...I just want happiness for now so let me be here.

Mr.Jeon ( noticed his sadness ) ( sighed ) ( hugged him and said ) :- idiot then who are we aliens you have us whome you can call yours jimin don't ever say like that.

Jimin ( teary eyes ) ( hugged back tightly ) :- hm.

Mr.Jeon ( smacked him hardly as he is already hugging him and said ) :- Answer verbally Mr.Park.( broke the hug and faced him ).

Jimin ( rubbing the spot ) ( pout ) :- oky dad.

Mr.Jeon ( laughed seeing the cuteness ) :- oky now ( going to his seat ) so today I come here to just check everything nothing to worry and I thought to attend the meeting today which is with kim industries what do you say ?.

Y/n ( calm ) ( respectful ) :- you can attend sir it is at 10,O'clock.

Mr.Jeon ( Cold ) :- ok , now I will be in my own cabin call me when the meeting starts.

Jimin ( soft ) :- oky dad..

Mr.Jeon went from there after riffling jimin 's hair..

Jimin ( setting his hair ) :- aish my hair style spoiled ?

Y/n ( looked at jimin with a weird look ) :- do you call wet messy hair as a style ? That too in office?

Jimin :- isn't it hot girl ?.

Y/n ( rolled her eyes ) :- ya ya whatever , give me that kim industries file I will check it finally.

Jimin ( professional mode ) :- ok.

Jimin went from their to get the file....after few minutes he came back and handled the file to y/n and said...

Jimin ( calm ) :- as much as I checked everything is perfect !.

Y/n ( checking the file ) :- oky who is giving the presentation you and me ?

Jimin :- yes ofcourse we only.

  ~ THE END ~

So guys that's it for today I hope you guys will like this episode if you like then don't forget to vote and comment and follow this account for more interesting episodes... 💚

 💚