Chapter -3

~ Preview ~

Jimin :- yes ofcourse we only.

Let's start ~~

Listening this y/n sighed she don't know why but she is feeling weak today she feels like she can't give the presentation so she said..

Y/n ( looked at jimin ) :- no one else can give presentation other than me ?!

Jimin ( confused ) :- no , we already discussed about this right then why are you talking like this ? Something wrong ?

Y/n ( sighed ) :- nothing , still how much time left ?

Jimin ( looked at his watch ) :- 5 minutes.

Y/n( felt weak ) :- oky tell me when they arrive here.

Jimin ( raised his eyebrow ) :- do I look like your servant bish ? Go and see yourself .

Y/n ( rolled her eyes ) ( no mood to do any drama ) :- leave .

Jimin :- byeee

Y/n just hummed jimin went from there...

She don't know what to do in this situation this is kind of which she never felt she know the reason behind this...as the seconds passing the unknown fear is builting inside her she felt like someone is looking at her she started shivering and sweating..she got up from his seat and went to jimin's cabin Shivering she just barged inside but found no one her eyes got teary seeing no one inside she started searching him not even a word coming from her throat tears are continuously flowing though her cheeks which she is wiping continueosly everyone are looking at her with worried looks which she is not minding even a bit she saw jimin standing there talking to someone she just ran to him without minding anything and hugged him tightly and started crying hard....

Jimin felt a tight hug and turned he saw y/n crying she again hugged him tightly and started crying on his chest at that time jimin asked worriedly...

Jimin ( worried ) :- hey baby what happened why are you crying did something happened ?!.

Y/n ( shaky voice ) ( crying ) :-
a....again.

Jimin eyes got widen listening it he started calming her not minding the surroundings..

Jimin ( worried ) :- it's ok baby calm down look no one is here no one is going to harm you , your with chimny right then no one will come near you nothing is dark here see , everything is bright and happy see!

Y/n ( started calming down a little bit still crying ) :- n..no they will take m..me again t..they will torcher me t.. they w..will b..beat me l..lock me up in w..water b.. breath c.. can't they..they will k..kill me drown m..me d..ie..c.. chim-( cutt of by Jimin )

Jimin ( eyes got teary ) :- baby look it's nothing open your eyes and see there is no water and nothing here only me trust me baby open your eyes...

Y/n ( hided herself smally in his embrace and slowing opened her eyes ) :-  c..chimmy trust.

Jimin ( softly ) :- yes baby come lets go to your cabin come look everyone are looking at you and your crying sillily.(. To someone ) ( Bowed while still holding y/n ) Sorry mr.kim I apologise she is out of her senses please wait in meeting room sir and we will come in two minutes sorry for this.

Mr.kim ( deep voice ) :- it's ok we will wait take your time.

Jimin ( shuttering ) :- t..thank you sir she will guide you to meeting room..