Chapter-4

~ Preview ~

Mr Jeon ( damn angry ) ( deep cold voice ) :- are you still getting nightmares?

~ Let's start ~

Y/n and jimin gulped by the question..Mr.Jeon got no answer from them as the words got stuck in their mouths...then Mr.Jeon said..

Mr.Jeon ( deep ) :- so, will you open your mouth or should I call jungkook no not him, he must be so busy should I call lina?

Y/n ( immediately looked Mr.Jeon ) ( shooked her head ) :- N..No appa..I..I will tell.

She said while shuttering...she took a deep beath and said..

Y/n ( teary eyes ) :- Y..Yes I started getting that nightmares again.,I..I started feeling the same again I thought that will go after s..some days so I didn't told a..anyone..

Mr.Jeon ( went towards y/n and slapped her hard ) :- are you serious y/n , you know how much you suffered last time but still you have guts to ignore your own health what are you upto huh? You know how much dangerous decisions your taking ? Even last time just because you requested me to stop the treatment I stopped it thinking you got better and will forget about it..but still see your hiding your own sickness is it fun for you ?

Mr.Jeon is so angry thinking how can she do this..it can cause many issues mentally if she continuously getting panick attacks that's why he reacted like this.., y/n was just crying having no words to say..jimin looked at y/n and sighed..he said..

Jimin ( sigh ) ( looked at mr.Jeon ) :- dad leave her now please you know how much weak she will feel after that shit..but still she gave the presentation..let her rest for now please later I myself will talk with her., oky?

Mr.Jeon looked at y/n who is just looking down..he just nodded for what jimin said and went from there without saying anything..jimin looked at y/n and hugged her while patting her back then he said..

Jimin ( comforting ) :- baby you know him right? Even I am angry on you for not telling about nightmares....don't suffer yourself y/n-ah..it's not good when this many people are around you and praying for your own good.

Y/n ( hugged jimin back ) ( crying ) :- I..I am sorry chim I w.. won't repeat again.

Jimin ( chuckled ) ( teasing ):- hmmm..if you repeat again then be ready to get some hot smacks from hyung and me like last time.

Y/n ( broke the hug ) ( gulped ) :- your so bad..you alien.( Wiped her own tears. )

Jimin ( laughing ) :- aww baby is scared huhh I see.

Y/n ( cheeks turned red ) :- you alien like human I will kill you today.( Saying this she started hitting him playfully while jimin is laughing at her while covering himself with his shoulder .., )

But their laugh cutted with a phone call..jimin took his phone and looked the caller id and saw her girlfriend calling him..he lifted the phone then the other person spoke..

on call..

?? ( Tensed ) :- jimin?

Jimin ( got curious by voice ) :- yes Arin?

Arin :- Mr.Jeon called me and said to get y/n check up done..you already know about it?

Jimin ( nervous, looked at y/n who is already looking at him with curiosity ) :- n..no when is the appointment?

Arin ( sigh ) :- within 45 minutes..and I am not gonna take her test's.

Jimin ( confused ) :- then who will take ? And why not you ??.

Arin :- Mr. Jeon said..and as much as I know the doctor is chief of this hospital and Mr.Jeon specially took a appointment only for her.

Jimin ( sigh ) :- okay...thanks for informing babe..bye.

Arin :- don't say thanks to me you alien..bye.

Call ended..

By ending the call jimin looked at y/n and sighed..then y/n asked..

Y/n ( curious ) :- what happened jimin ?

Jimin ( looked at y/n ) :- you have to go for a check up y/n.,

Y/n ( shocked ) :- W..WHAT?

Jimin ( sigh ) :- and Arin won't be checking you, dad took a special appointment for you from the chief of the hospital .

Y/n ( gulped ) :- I..I won't go jimin.

~ THE END ~

So guys that's it for today I hope you guys liked it if you like then don't forget to vote and comment, follow this account for more interesting episodes 💙...

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY GIRL 💜💜