chapter-7

~ preview ~

Y/n ( closed her eyes and leaned on the seat ) :- I am broken...

~~Let's start~~

Y/n said making jimin sigh...then he spoke again...

Jimin ( sigh ) :- you were a teenager y/n. I know we all are at fault but what you want us to do Instead of trying to heal you ? Listen bubbly, that bastard is no more so why you have to remember him ? He was killed brutally by hyung and nonna and you know that very well , don't you ?.

Y/n ( chuckled bitterly ) :- i don't care about how he died and how brutally he got killed , but i care how my loved one died because of him. isn't he close to you jimin ?w..we are best friends right ? H..he had no one except us jimin but we f..failed to protect him. He died j..just because o..of me. If he didn't meet me then he m..must be alive. ( Tears starting flowing though her cheeks remembering the incident once again the pain she is having right now in her heart is clearly visible in her expression and tears , she is still with closed eyes, but tears didn't stopped, she lost the most precious once... )

Listening this all jimin eyes got teary by remembering all the memories he had with that person then she again spoke...

Y/n ( pain filled voice ) :- remembering every memory of him with us is pealing my heart, he died infront of my eyes looking at me without blinking.., is this what he deserves to be friend with me ? And 19 is not teenager age jimin, i hope you atleast know that. My hands and cloths are drenched with his blood. and then you all came inbetween nd didn't even let me attend his funeral. Didn't even let me see him for the last time,...he got buried like he have no one in this world...., how do except me to get healed? My heart is tired of all this jimin. Just leave me alone. Everything will be okay by itself.

Jimin ( wiped his tears ) :- I know your pain and reason of it bubbly,. But trust me there will be days where you wanna get healed yourself. He won't be happy seeing you broken like this. He must be happy in heaven seeing you successfull in your professional life. Now we are home, come on , wipe off your tears.

Y/n opened her eyes which turned red and wiped her tears and took a deep breath, then jimin gave her water bottle to drink and she took it and drank some and again gave it to jimin and said..

Y/n :- come inside jimin , mumma said she missed you so much. Go and park the car.

Jimin :- I will come la-( cutt of by y/n ).

Y/n ( rolled her eyes ) :- come inside you alien, arguing for nothing.

Jimin just sighed and y/n got out of the car, jimin parked it and went inside with her...

Y/n and jimin went inside and met with mrs.jeon worried face , jimin immediately bowed to her and mrs.jeon came near y/n and said..

Mrs.jeon ( worried ) :- are you okay ? Your father told me the matter, you have to be careful bubbly, now look your suffering like this,. And you brat ( to jimin ) how much time you will be bowing get up.

Y/n chuckled at mrs.jeon reaction to jimin.,and seeing jimin pouting at the word *brat* then she said..

Y/n ( hugged her mom ) :- sorry mom, you know it always start in worst timings, I will be careful from now on and you know what ? Your husband sended me to a doctor again.

From nowawhere someone suddenly said...

And it's Mr.jeon..

Mr.jeon :- disrespectful brat.

Three of them looked towards the voice and got shocked suddenly and y/n gulped and looked at jimin again indicating him to say something..

Jimin saw that and cleared his throat and said..

Jimin ( nervous, trying to divert the topic ) :- h..hey dad , I missed you sooooo much you know ? I love you so much. Where you went suddenly? I wanted to spend time with you, come lets go and watch movie, you okay wit-(cutt of by mr.jeon ).

Mr.jeon ( rolled his eyes ) :- your bad at diverting topics my son, so stop it , I am not angry on anyone. ( He said and went towards sofa and sat there while turning on the TV. )

Y/n understood that mr.jeon is really worried for her now not angry,. She told something to mrs.jeon for which mrs.jeon smiled and went from there , but not before ruffling jimin's hair...
.y/n & jimin went towards mr.jeon and sat on his both side ( y/n sat his right side while jimin sat on his left ) and suddenly side hugged him...then y/n said..

Y/n ( calm ) :- I am sorry appa..I didn't mean to hide my thoughts, I didn't expect this will start again, i am sorry , everything suddenly crashed my mind....please don't worry about me ....

..

~ THE END ~

so guys that's it for today I hope you guys liked it , if you like then don't forget to vote and comment and follow this account for more interesting episodes 💙.

❤️