Himmat - Chapter 25 - The Stolen money

It was Sunday. Hriday was sound asleep in his room, dreaming about having unlimited Pani Puri at A1 Pani Puri Stall. Suddenly, his mother, Jaya, woke him up. She reminded him that it was already 9:45 am and he had invited his friends - Deven and Harleen - to their house for group study at 10 am. The A1 Pani Puri Stall in Hriday's dream blurred suddenly and disappeared. Hriday woke up with a bad mood, looked at the clock, and realized that he was running short of time. He immediately took a bath and got ready for the group study session. Harleen and Deven reached his house. Jaya had prepared special snacks for them. Hriday suggested they have the snacks first and then start studying. Harleen reminded them that the semester exam was in the next month and they needed to prepare well for it. Hriday was weak in almost every subject. Harleen started helping him in Grammar, and Deven started helping him in a subject, called 19th Century English Literature. From that day onwards, Harleen, Deven, and Hriday decided to study regularly at Hriday's house from 6 to 8 in the evening. Jaya thanked Harleen and Deven for encouraging Hriday to study regularly with them. Hriday was not very interested in group study, but Harleen and Deven had encouraged him to study regularly with them. After a lot of discussion, he agreed to take his studies seriously.
Few days passed, as per their routine, At 6 PM, Hriday, Deven, and Harleen started studying. After 45 minutes, Krodhavini called Hriday. She told him that a demon called Dukhasura had attacked Rajveer, and they were somewhere near Aashirwaad Stationary Shop. Hriday opened his cupboard. He had kept his Gorilla outfit in a bag. He took out the bag and told Deven and Harleen that he would be back in a few minutes. Deven and Harleen were surprised. He told them that he had to do something very important and he would be back soon. They both continued studying.
       On the other hand, Agni and Jeet reached at Aashirwaad Stationary Shop. Rajveer was found injured. Many civilians were gathered at the spot. Agni told them that Team Himmat is here and now they will take Rajveer to the hospital. The Gorilla landed at the street, he was shocked. Rajveer had got injured. They took him to Team Himmat's secret base. Other members of Team Himmat reached there. Rajveer told them that he was purchasing some textbooks at Aashirwaad Stationary Shop, at that time a demon attacked him. He was a 8 feet tall, red coloured, bald headed muscular creature, who had sharp teeth, sharp nails & a powerful tail. He was holding a 3 feet long war hammer in his hand. He said that he is Dukhasura and he will spread grief all-over the earth and take these rings back to his Master - Destrasura. Rajveer was not able to decide, how to handle this situation. It felt like Dukhasura knew that he has the power ring, which is kept in his pocket. He grabbed him and snatched his power ring before he could do anything to protect himself. He pushed him hard, at that time, Agni and Jeet reached there, he felt as if Dukhasura was not prepared to face them so he teleported himself from there and escaped. Jeet ensured Rajveer that they will find Dukhasura soon and get his power ring back. Hriday flew towards his house and he continued studying with Harleen and Deven.
         Next day, At 3:30 pm, Hansal Devdhar was in his studio, he had completed producing the background score for the upcoming episode of the television series – ‘Bad Luck’. He was feeling hungry, he visited a near by fast food centre and he ate 4 plates of jalebi and fafda. Suddenly Dukhasura teleported himself in front of the Fast Food Centre. he said, " Jeet! I know you are here, come in front of me, coward! Come and fight me ". He checked the ring tracker and looked at Hansal, he grabbed his shirt and said, " looks like you have the Thunder Ring, am I right? ". The Gorilla reached at the spot, he was standing at a distance from them, he said, " Mr. Demon, or whatever is your name, leave him, I have the Thunder Ring, come and take it ". Dukhasura angrily looked at The Gorilla. The Gorilla increased his size up to 12 feet, he was ready to crush Dukhasura. Dukhasura and The Gorilla, both were facing each other. They glared at each other. Dukhasura, in anger, charged towards The Gorilla's direction, and The Gorilla towards Dukhasura's. As they approached, Dukhasura struck The Gorilla with his war hammer, causing The Gorilla to fall one mile away. The Gorilla fell on a car and came back to his normal size. This caused chaos in that area. Hansal was shocked. He entered in an Alley and wore his Thunder Ring. he had kept his mask and outfit in his studio, he quickly entered his studio, disguised as Jeet and came in front of Dukhasura within 1 second. Jeet noticed The Power Ring in Dukhasura's finger, he was shocked. Dukhasura told him that The Power Ring has multiplied his powers and now he wants the Thunder Ring. He angrily attacked Jeet. Intense fight breaks out between Jeet and Dukhasura. Dukhasura tried to attack Jeet with his war hammer but Jeet swiftly dodged every attack by him. He grabbed Dukhasura's war hammer and gave him a powerful electric shock. The Gorilla returned back at the spot. Dukhasura angrily grabbed Jeet and punched his face with extreme force. Jeet fainted. The Gorilla caught Dukhasura, he snatched his war hammer and broke it into two. Dukhasura was shocked. The Gorilla increased his size up to 12 feet, he quickly punched Dukhasura's face 50 times and attacked his chest with a powerful energy bream. Dukhasura fell 1 kilometre away and died at the spot. The Gorilla takes out The Power Ring from Dukhasura's finger and kept it safe at him. Dukhasura's body disappeared from there. The Gorilla returned The Power Ring to Himmat.
On the other hand, Destrasura got the news of Dukhasura's death. Destrasura couldn't believe it when he found out that Dukhasura had been defeated. Even though Dukhasura was known for being really strong and had the powerful Power Ring, The Gorilla was strong enough to beat him. He felt that he need to react as soon as possible or else the humans will keep causing harm to the demons.
       At Planet Earth, It was 6:45 pm already, Hriday was tired, he took a flight towards his house. Deven was in the washroom and Harleen had started studying in Hriday's bedroom. Hriday didn't realized that Harleen is in his room, as per his habit, he climbed the wall of his bungalow, he removed his mask and opened the window of his room, he entered in his room from the window, Harleen was shocked. Hriday quickly shuts her mouth as she was about to scream, he whispered, " Oh God! (He looked at the clock, it was 6:45) How can forget that you are here, don't scream! don't scream! Harleen, I will explain you everything, please don't scream and let me explain ". Harleen clams herself down. Hriday takes out his jacket, he kept his mask and jacket in his cupboard. He promised her that he will tell her everything about him being The Gorilla at the right time. Deven came out of the washroom, he was surprised to see Hriday. Deven reminded him that they had planned to meet at 6 pm and he was 45 minutes late. Hriday apologized for being late, he told him that they should continue studying. After one and half hours, Deven left as he was getting late, Harleen stayed back saying that she will help Hriday in doing revision of whatever they have studied today. When Deven left, Hriday revealed his secret to Harleen. she came to know that Hriday is The Gorilla and Sonalika is Miss Justice, she promised him that she will never reveal their secret to anyone. Hriday thought that he will never let Sonalika know that Harleen is aware about their secret.
At Planet Alfina, Destrasura visited The Kaal Nadi - the darkest river of Planet Alfina. He jumped in the Kaal Nadi and visited the palace of Matsyasuri, who was the queen of Kaal Nadi. She had a light blue coloured humanoid body, long dark blue coloured hair, green eyes, sharp nails & sharp teeth. She had the powers of breathing underwater, teleportation and immense strength. She was an expert in using crossbow. Matsyasuri was surprised to meet King Destrasura. They were old friends and they were meeting after a long period of time. Matsyasuri told Destrasura that he did a great job by killing Rajasura and she would like to happily serve him. Destrasura gave her all the information about Krodhavini and Team Himmat, he assigned her the task to bring his magical rings back from them. Avnisura traced the location of The Fire Ring, he informed Matsyasuri that Agni is in the Flora Garden of Kiwana City at Planet Earth. Matsyasuri equipped herself with her crossbow. She had the natural power of teleportation. She closed her eyes and teleported herself to Flora Garden. She angrily shot various rides of the garden with arrows. As she had expected, Agni landed in front of her. Vandana said, " Enough! Who are you? A Demoness?.... ". Matsyasuri looked in Agni's eyes. She teleported her in a sea. Agni was shocked. She was with Matsyasuri in the sea. Matsyasuri grabbed her neck and dragged her deep in the sea. Vandana was not able to use her powers there. Matsyasuri forcefully removed the fire ring from her finger & she left her in the sea to die. Matsyasuri escaped from there. The situation was getting worse for Vandana, she was about to die, but by god's grace, Himmat reached there, He took her out of the sea. He removed her red mask and Dark red jacket. He took her to a nearby hospital. She was immediately admitted there, soon she was out of danger. Vandana's family members reached there. Himmat ensured them that soon she will be alright. Agni was assumed dead by Matsyasuri. She had kept The Fire Ring safe in the pocket of her outfit. The next target of Matsyasuri was Saathi.
Next Morning, Sunidhi was with her mother, Sanjana Singh. Sanjana was a fashion designer, she was the owner of ‘The Best Tailors ‘, a tailoring shop. Sunidhi was helping her mother at her shop. Suddenly Matsyasuri landed outside The Best Tailors, she screamed, " Don't be a coward Saathi! Come on! Fight me, I know you are here ". She angrily punched the surface. The surface shook and the ceiling fan of their shop fell on Sunidhi's shoulder. Sanjana was shocked. Matsyasuri entered The Best Tailors, she looked at the Ring Tracker and said, " The Wind Ring is here, Saathi! Where are you? Stop playing with me, surrender!". Sanjana and Sunidhi were scared. Matsyasuri pushed both of them. Sanjana's forehand got stabbed to a table and she fainted. Sunidhi said, " please don't harm my mother, I am Saathi, I will do as you will say, please don't harm my mother ". Matsyasuri grabbed Sunidhi's neck and teleported her in the sea. Matsyasuri pulled her deep in the sea and said, " Give me the Wind Ring or else I will leave you in the water ". Sunidhi takes out The Wind Ring from her pocket and wares it. intense fight breaks out between Sunidhi and Matsyasuri under the sea water. After a lot of struggle, Matsyasuri overpowered her, she forcefully removed her Wind ring and left her in the sea to die. Matsyasuri escaped with The Wind Ring.
Sunidhi was about to die but Himmat reached there on time and saved her. Sunidhi was immediately admitted in the hospital, she was out of danger but she was assumed dead by Matsyasuri. Himmat told Sunidhi that Sanjana is alright, she is at home and he had personally took her to the doctor, the doctor said that she will be fine soon and they need not to worry about her.
Matsyasuri had kept The Wind Ring and The Fire Ring safe in the pocket of her outfit. Suddenly Sanjana reached in the hospital, Himmat was shocked, he reminded her that the doctor had instructed her to take complete rest. Sanjana said that she don't need to take rest, she wanted to see Sunidhi. She was feeling satisfied after meeting her. she was not able to understand why was Sunidhi attacked by Matsyasuri. Himmat told her that he will catch Matsyasuri soon and all her doubts will be cleared. He told Sunidhi and Sanjana to take complete rest till the time they are perfectly alright.
                    Next Morning, it was Sunday, Rajveer and Manohar visited The Jogging Park. Manohar told Rajveer that he looks disturbed since last few days, Rajveer lied to him that he is disturbed due to work overload at the school. Manohar himself was a retired Teacher, he told Rajveer that as per his understanding, when he use to Teach, the job of a Teacher was not as tough as it is nowadays. Rajveer agreed to him, he told that due to rapid change in textbooks, he need to update his knowledge frequently. Suddenly Matsyasuri landed in front of Rajveer. She said, " I know you are here, come out! Fight me! Himmat, surrender yourself or else, let these innocents suffer ". Rajveer took Manohar to a nearby Public bathroom and locked him there, he ensured him that he is safe in the next bathroom. He wares the Power Ring and immediately teleported himself at his bedroom, he disguised as Himmat and returned back in the Garden.
Intense fight breaks out between Himmat and Matsyasuri. she teleported him in a sea. Himmat tried to fly upwards but she grabbed his legs and pull him in the depth of the sea. He was about to teleport himself from there but She removed the Power ring from his hand & left him in the sea to die. Matsyasuri escaped from there. Rajveer was about to die but Jeet reached at the spot and he saved him. Yoddha met Manohar and lied to him that Rajveer was attacked by Matsyasuri and he is admitted in the hospital. Manohar was not able to believe the truth. Himmat was assumed dead by Matsyasuri.
Agni, Saathi and Himmat, three of them were attacked by a demoness and she had stolen their rings. Krodhavini disguised as Kareena and she met them in the hospital, she told them to describe the appearance of the demoness, who had attacked them. She made the sketch of the Demoness as per the description given by three of them. She came to know that the Demoness, who attacked Himmat, Saathi and Agni is none other that Matsyasuri, the Queen of Kaal Nadi. She had three demonic rings with her, Yoddha understood that Jeet is the final target of Matsyasuri.
After few hours, Hansal visited Street 75, which was a deserted area, where no one use to come. Matsyasuri teleported herself in front of Hansal. Suddenly Krodhavini, Mr. Brave and The Gorilla attacked her. She was shocked. She takes out her crossbow and shots an arrow at Krodhavini's shoulder. She shots five arrows at The Gorilla and injured him seriously. Jeet quickly caught her from the back, he gave her a powerful electric shock and pushed her. She shots an arrow at his knee. Mr. Brave looked at Matsyasuri, he generated solar beams from his eyes, the solar beams hit Matsyasuri's stomach, she got injured. He unleashed a powerful scream of inhuman amplitude, the sonic waves of his scream injured Matsyasuri even more. He attacked her crossbow with solar beams and damaged it badly. Mr. Brave unleashed a powerful scream of inhuman amplitude, the sonic waves of his scream hit Matsyasuri with extreme force, she fell 1 mile away and died at the spot. Mr. Brave jumped high and landed near Matsyasuri's dead body. He checked the pockets of her outfit, he found The Fire Ring, The Wind Ring and The Power Ring in a pocket. He took those rings and kept them safe in his pocket. Matsyasuri's dead body disappeared slowly. Mr. Brave returned those rings to Agni, Saathi and Himmat. Himmat thanked him. Destrasura was shocked when he got the news that Mr. Brave, a immature child, the youngest member of Team Himmat has killed Matsyasuri - the Queen of Kaal Nadi.
           1 month passed, Senior Inspector Vishal Bansal and Inspector Diljit Singh reached at Mannjot Singh's house. Senior Inspector Vishal showed him a gold bracelet. Mannjot recognized it, he told Senior Inspector Vishal that the gold bracelet belongs to him and he had misplaced it, he was searching it from last few weeks. Inspector Diljit Singh told him that 1 lakh rupees cash were stolen from Surekha Vachani's bungalow, they found his gold bracelet at Surekha's house, they suspect that he is the one who has stolen 1 lakh rupees from Surekha's bungalow. Mannjot refused to accept that he has stolen 1 lakh rupees. Inspector Diljit and Senior Inspector Vishal checked each and every corner of Mannjot's house. They found  one lakh rupees in a suitcase, which was found under Mannjot's bed. This was the most shocking moment of his life. Senior Inspector Vishal arrested Mannjot Singh for stealing 1 lakh rupees cash from Surekha Vachani's bungalow. Mannjot kept on saying that he has not stolen the money nor he has ever met Surekha but Senior Inspector Vishal took him to the Police Station. He was interrogated till 6 hours and finally he was put behind the bars.
When Advocate HD Pathak got the news that his friend, Mannjot is arrested, he immediately met his friend. Advocate HD Pathak was a well-known defence lawyer, he took Mannjot's case and decided to represent him in the court.
While Mannjot was in the jail, he was thinking about the money, which was found at his house. He knew that he has not stolen that money from Surekha's bungalow, he had never met Surekha before then how come Surekha's 1 lakh rupees reached under his bed. Suddenly he remembered an incident which took place few months ago. When Advocate HD Pathak visited the jail, Mannjot told him that he suspects that Lalulaal, a former worker in his factory, is trying to take revenge on him. Mannjot owned a factory, there were number of workers in his factory and Lalulaal was one of them. Lalulaal use to secretly steal products from Mannjot's factory and sell them to the nearby retailers on a cheaper rate. Once Mannjot caught Lalulaal red handed while he was stealing a product, he insulted him in front of other works and fired him form the job. He was going to register a complaint against Lalulaal but he didn't wanted to cause much trouble to a poor man like him so he didn't registered a police complaint against him but gave him a warning and he fired him from the job. Mannjot felt that Lalulaal may have stolen 1 lakh rupees from Surekha's bungalow and he may have kept that money at his house in order to take revenge on him. Advocate HD Pathak felt that Lalulaal had the motif to commit the crime and put Mannjot in trouble but he was not fully sure that Lalulaal is the culprit.
At Evening, Advocate HD Pathak met Detective Anushka in his office. Detective Anushka was a 23 year old Private Detective. Advocate HD Pathak appointed her to keep an eye on Lalulaal. He gave her all the details of Mannjot's case. Detective Anushka ensured Advocate HD Pathak that she won't disappoint him. she tapped Lalulaal's cell phone and started keeping an eye on him.
Once Lalulaal met Kory, the house help of Mannjot's bungalow, in a restaurant. Detective Anushka visited the restaurant in disguise. Lalulaal paid some amount to Kory and thanked her for helping him. They had breakfast in the restaurant and left. Detective Anushka secretly chased Kory and she reached at Kiwana Slum Area. she came to know that Kory stays alone in slum no. 47.
At midnight, Detective Anushka reached at slum no. 47, she puts acid in the keyhole of the main door and opens it. She entered Kory's house while she was sleeping. Detective Anushka splashed water on her face and wakes her up. She kept Kory on her gunpoint and asked her about her meeting with Lalulaal. Kory got sacred. She told her that is the house help of Mannjot's house and she had met Lalulaal two months ago, Lalulaal wanted her to keep a bag under Mannjot's bed and he also wanted her to steal his gold bracelet. Mannjot use to keep his things scattered and many times he himself use be not aware about what he has and what he doesn't. Kory stole his gold bracelet and gave it to Lalulaal. And two days ago, in the absence of Mannjot, Kory bought that bag in his house and she kept it under Mannjot's bed. Detective Anushka slapped Kory, she told her that Mannjot had so much trust on her that he use to allow her to work at his house even in his absence but she misused his trust which was completely unethical.
In the morning, Lalulaal was at a fast food centre. He was having Vada Pav and He was feeling overjoyed as Mannjot was put behind the bars. Detective Anushka, Advocate HD Pathak and Senior Inspector Vishal reached there. Senior Inspector Vishal arrested Lalulaal and took him to the police station. He interrogated him till 5 hours, finally he confessed his crime. Lalulaal use to work at Mannjot's factory, he use to secretly steal brand new products from his factory and sell them to the nearby retailers on a cheaper rate. Once he was caught red handed while he was stealing a product, Mannjot insulted him in front of other works and fired him form the job. No police complaint was registered against him but this incident shook his life. Then he decided to spoil Mannjot's life in order to take revenge on him. He started keeping an eye on Mannjot and met Kory, he bribed her and she stole Mannjot's gold bracelet for him, she also helped him keep the bag of the stolen money under Mannjot's bed. After conducting the theft at Surekha's bungalow, Lalulaal kept that money in a bag, which was ultimately kept under Mannjot's bed by Kory. Kory and Lalulaal were put behind the bars. Mannjot was proven innocent and Surekha got her money back. Advocate HD Pathak, after receiving his fees from Mannjot, thanked Detective Anushka and transferred her fees in her bank account.
On the other hand, Harleen Kaur, and her parents - Yashpal Singh and Mihika Kaur were watching a movie on the television at their bungalow. after sometime, Mihika reminded Harleen that they were going to buy groceries from the market today. Harleen told Mihika that she can continue watching the movie and she will bring the groceries from the market. Mihika gave her some cash and the shopping bag. Harleen takes her cell phone and her purse. suddenly a poisonous smoke entered their house from the window, Harleen, Yashpal and Mihika were not able to breathe, they started coughing, They lost their balance, they fell on the floor and fainted. After sometime, Hriday visited Harleen's house to return her notebook, he rang the bell thrice but no one opened the door, suddenly he noticed that the door is not closed property, he slightly touched the door and opened it. He was shocked to see Yashpal and Mihika laying unconscious on the floor, he splashed water on their faces. Yashpal and Mihika regained consciousness. Harleen was not found anywhere, they were shocked. Suddenly Yashpal's phone started ringing. He answered the call, the kidnapper had modified his voice by using a Deepfake voice software. He said to Yashpal, " Hello Yashpal, I was trying to contact you since last 5 minutes, seems like you are back to consciousness, Yes.... Let me inform you that....your daughter, Harleen is in my possession, she is fine, and as long as you listen to me, she will remain that way". Hriday was shocked.  Yashpal said angrily, " Who are you? How dare you trouble my daughter? ". The Kidnapper said, " listen to me, I want to you to keep 25 lakh rupees in a black suitcase and yes, don't forget to meet me tomorrow night at 3 a.m. near the petrol pump on Street 47 highway,  understood? ". Yashpal said, " What? 25 lakh? First tell me, where is Harleen? I want to talk to her ".  The Kidnapper said, "Harleen is in my possession. She is safe, but if you try to act smart or if you try to contact The Police, Then she won't remain safe. Mark my words. Your daughter, Harleen, in exchange for that black suitcase of 25 lakh rupees." the call disconnected. Yashpal, Mihika and Hriday were shocked. Yashpal and Mihika requested Hriday not to tell anyone about this incident, they were not going to contact the Police. Yashpal contacted some of his close relatives and borrowed money from them. Hriday promised that he won't tell about this incident to anyone and he left by saying that he will visit the nearby Hanuman Temple and pray for Harleen's safety. Hriday left, he visited the nearby Hanuman Temple and prayed for Harleen. Then he met Detective Karan at the backside of the Hanuman Temple and he requested him to find Harleen. Detective Karan had bought his laptop with him, he traced the live location of Harleen's cell phone. Her cell phone location was traced at warehouse no. 4, which was at street 44. Hriday quickly flew towards his house, Detective Karan was shocked. Hriday's parents were not at his house, he disguised as The Gorilla and flew towards street 44. Within 2 minutes, he reached there, he landed outside the warehouse no. 4. He broke the main door and entered the warehouse. The Kidnapper was standing in front of him, he had worn a black coloured face mask. He got scared, he said, " Oh God! The Gorilla? ". The Gorilla quickly grabbed the Kidnapper's shirt and unmasked his face. He was shocked when he came to know that the Kidnapper was a girl. He got angry, he slightly pushed her, the kidnapper got stabbed to the wall. The Gorilla grabbed her shirt once again and said angrily, " How dare you trouble Harleen? You know, 1% of my strength will be enough to kill you ". He slightly pushed her, she got stabbed to a wooden table and got injured. She said, " please stop! Please forgive me, I beg you for my life, please Gorilla, I beg you for my life ". The Gorilla angrily punched the floor, the floor shook, which caused various cracks all over the surface of the factory. He grabbed the Kidnapper's hand, he was about to punch her but suddenly Harleen screamed, " Stop! ". The Gorilla stopped immediately. She said, " Are you out of your mind? She is just a normal human being, not a demon, you are hurting her ". Hriday pacified his anger, he didn't realized that he was about to kill a girl. He had already destroyed the factory. The Kidnapper begged for her life, she told him that she is ready to surrender. She apologized to Harleen. Jeet and Agni reached at the spot. They told The Gorilla that Yoddha had informed them that he is at street 44. Yoddha was sure that The Gorilla will try kill the Kidnapper out of anger. Agni was satisfied when she saw the Kidnapper alive. She went to her and asked her, why did she kidnapped Harleen. The Kidnapper said that her name is Sharvari, her father was not well, he was admitted in Sakha Hospital, she was in an urgent need of 30 Lakh Rupees for the treatment of her father. She invested all her savings, she took loan from her family members and Friends but even after all the efforts she was able to arrange only 5 lakh rupees. Her body was still shivering out of fear, there were tears in her eyes. She further said that One of her relative use to work in Mihika Kaur and Yashpal Singh's company - Yashpal Enterprises. Both of them were rich, they were the owners of The Yashpal Enterprises. She along with her relative went to Yashpal and Mihika, they requested them to help them save Sharveri's Father but they refused to help them, they suggested Sharveri to contact some NGOs, who work for the poor and needy. Sharveri felt insulted, Yashpal and Mihika behaved as if they don't have any concern for her Father. She decided to teach them a lesson. She collected all the information about Yashpal and Mihika, she came to know that they have a daughter - Harleen Kaur. She kidnapped Harleen Kaur and demanded 25 lakh rupees from her parents - Yashpal Singh and Mihika Kaur. She had constructed a full proof plan but The Gorilla spoiled her Plan. Yashpal and Mihika realised that they had acted too harsh towards Sharveri, they should have helped her. They promised Sharveri that they will bare all the expenses of her Father's treatment. Senior Inspector Vishal Bansal, Inspector Diljit Singh and Inspector Kaveri reached at the spot, Sharveri was arrested. She was put behind the bars. Harleen thanked Hriday for saving her life.
              2 days passed, Detective Anushka was talking to her Mother on the phone and told her that she's very happy in Kiwana City and her dream of becoming a detective has come true. She doesn't want to come back to the village again. She will come to the village to meet her family once in every two months, and just like every time, on the 5th of this month, she will transfer 10,000 rupees to her and dad's account. Her mother told her that she is happy to know that her daughter is living her dream. Then she spoke to her Father, he told her that he is proud of her, he always knew that she has the potential to fulfil her dreams. Anushka requested them to shift in Kiwana City, at her new house but her father didn't wanted to leave his village. He told her that he would not be able to shift in the city as he is habitual to the Village lifestyle but he will always pray for her. they had never expected that their daughter will buy her own bungalow in a city like Kiwana by the age of 23. Anushka was feeling satisfied after talking to her parents, she had left her village few years ago and she had came to Kiwana City, where she completed her studies and her training, and she become a Private Detective. She had purchased her own house and she had made the decision to stay permanently in Kiwana City. Today Anushka had nothing much to do, she was free entire day. She takes her guitar out of the cupboard and sang few Hindi songs. At 2 pm, she prepared her lunch and had it. She watched a Hindi movie. At 6 pm, she visited the Vighnaharta Temple, while returning, she purchased some vegetables from the Kiwana Market. When she reached at her bungalow. She watched a television reality show. She prepared veg Biryani in the dinner. After having Biryani, she visited a nearby garden. She took two rounds in the garden and returned home. After some time she went to bed. At 2 am, midnight, Suddenly, Anushka woke up, She had seen a bad dream; she had dreamt that in Kiwana City, criminals were roaming openly, and people were being oppressed, with no one to administer justice in the city. She was shocked. She had a glass of water and went towards the window. She was feeling disturbed. She looked at the starts in the sky and prayed to the god for the wellbeing of the innocent people in her city. She was not able to sleep well. Suddenly she saw Astrasura - a demon, coming towards her bungalow. She was shocked. Astrasura was a 6 feet tall, silver skinned, muscular humanoid demon, he had black hair and moustache. He looked at the sky, he was scared. Suddenly Destrasura landed in front of him. They started arguing in a demonic language. Destrasura punched Astrasura's face with extreme force and slammed him on the street. the people of Sainath Colony were terrified. Detective Anushka came out of her bungalow. Destrasura kicked Astrasura's chest hard, Astrasura got stabbed to a car. dangerous explosion took place in the car. Astrasura angrily takes out his sword. He said something in demonic language and stabbed his sword in Destrasura's stomach. He stretched his arms wide and clapped firmly. His clap created a sonic wave. the sonic wave hits Destrasura, he was not able to bare the forceful sonic wave, he got stabbed to a streetlight. Astrasura injured Destrasura seriously and forced him to escape from there. All the native of Sainath Colony gathered at the street. Astrasura roared like a lion and flew away. Detective Anushka was shocked. She immediately informed about this incident to ACP Suhana Merchant. Yoddha, Crime Hater and Krodhavini reached at the spot. As they were arguing in a demonic language, the natives of Sainath Colony were not able to understand why were they fighting. ACP Suhana and Yoddha interrogated few residents and they left.
         In the morning, at 5 am, Detective Anushka woke up suddenly. She had seen a bad dream again; she dreamt that in Kiwana City, Destrasura has turned all the houses into ashes and he is treating all the humans as his slave. Destrasura is addressed by the people as King Destrasura and the ruler of the universe. She was shocked. She was feeling disturbed, she went out of her house to take some fresh air. She heard some noise from a nearby garage, the garage was open. She went towards the garage, she saw Astrasura consuming pieces of a car. She was shocked. Suddenly Destrasura & Dushtasura reached there. Astrasura came out of the garage. He blinked his eyes, a bow and a set of arrows appeared in his hands. He started shooting arrows at Destrasura and Dushtasura. Destrasura threw a demonic knife at him, the demonic knife hits Astrasura's shoulder badly. his bow and set of arrows fell on the street. Destrasura attack him and grabbed his neck tightly. Dushtasura was about to attack Astrasura from the back but Detective Anushka hits his back with a iron rod. She picked an arrow from the street and stabbed it at Dushtasura's chest. Astrasura was surprised, he had not expected that a human will try to help him. Unexpectedly ACP Suhana Merchant, Himmat and Jeet reached at the spot. Jeet quickly caught Destrasura and gave him a powerful electric shock. Himmat slammed Dushtasura on the street. Astrasura ran towards an Alley, Detective Anushka followed him. She confronted Astrasura, she snatched his set of arrows and stabbed an arrow at his arm. Astrasura was already injured, he was not in a position to fight her. She asked him, who is he and why was he fighting with Destrasura and Dushtasura. She wanted to know what were they arguing in their demonic language. Astrasura told her that Destrasura had forced him to make a weapon, which had the power to kill Himmat, he was told that Himmat and Krodhavini are evil thieves, who had stolen his four magical rings, they had killed number of demon warriors of Planet Alfina and they were a threat to the universe. He invented a magical bracelet, he was sure that whoever wears this bracelet will be bestowed with magical powers of flight & super strength. Destrasura was immensely powerful but he was not as strong as Himmat and he couldn't fly like him. This bracelet could increase his strength and make him more powerful then Himmat. Astrasura collected some information about Himmat and Krodhavini, he also came to know that Destrasura wants to dominate the universe and he doesn't care for the innocents. he realised that Destrasura is wrong so he opposed him and he refused to give his magical bracelet to him. Destrasura and Avnisura threatened him. He wielded his magical bracelet and fought them. he flew towards Planet Earth. he reached at Kiwana City, he wanted to help Himmat and Krodhavini but he was attacked by Destrasura near the street. Detective Anushka looked at his wounds, he had got seriously injured. Unexpectedly Rudravini entered the Alley. Astrasura immediately wares the bracelet. Rudravini hits his chest with a mace and injured him seriously. She angrily slammed him on the street. Destrasura entered in the alley, he shots an arrow at Astrasura's leg. They overpowered Astrasura. He had got injured, he threw his magical bracelet at Detective Anushka & said, " please keep it safe, call Himmat, and run...keep it away from King Destrasura, go... ". Destrasura was about to pick the magical bracelet from the street but Detective Anushka quickly grabbed it. Astrasura screamed, " Keep it safe! Call Himmat! ". He got up and grabbed Destrasura and Rudravini in his arms tightly. Rudravini pushed him and kicked his stomach hard. Detective Anushka wares the magical bracelet. The magical bracelet gave her the powers of flight & super strength. She attacked  Rudravini, she punched her face thrice and kicked her stomach hard. She pushed Destrasura with extreme force. He fell one kilometre away at the street. Astrasura chanted a demonic mantra, a Trident appeared in his hand. He threw the trident at Destrasura, it got stabbed at his chest. Destrasura screamed out of pain and fell down. Rudravini immediately teleported herself and Destrasura from there. Astrasura had got seriously injured and Detective Anushka was not able to help him. Suddenly Himmat and Jeet landed there, Detective Anushka requested them to help Astrasura. Himmat didn't knew much about Astrasura and he didn't wanted to trust a demon so easily. Detective Anushka told him about the incident she witnessed, she convinced him that Astrasura is his well wisher. Himmat took both of them to Team Himmat's secret base. Jeet and Krodhavini were present there. Astrasura & Detective Anushka met them. Himmat promised them that they will meet other members of his team soon. Krodhavini knew a way to treat Astrasura, Jeet quickly took her to a Jungle, at the border of Kiwana City. She collected some herbs and prepared a herbal cream. They returned to Team Himmat's secret base on time. Krodhavini applied that herbal cream on Astrasura's injuries. She told him that she has studied the environment of Planet Earth and she has learned to prepared such herbal medicines which can heal the wounds of a demon. Astrasura thanked her. Himmat welcomed Detective Anushka and Astrasura in his team. Suddenly Avnisura breaks the door of Team Himmat's secret base, he entered aggressively. Himmat, Krodhavini, Jeet, Detective Anushka and Astrasura were shocked. Avnisura attacked Astrasura's head with a mace. Jeet caught his arm. Avnisura pushed him and attacked Astrasura's head once again with the mace. He fell on the floor. Himmat grabbed Avnisura's arm and Krodhavini scratched his face. Avnisura takes out his teleportation device from the pocket of his outfit, he pressed the button on it and escaped successfully. Jeet, Himmat, Detective Anushka and Krodhavini were shocked. Detective Anushka and Krodhavini sat near Astrasura. Krodhavini had kept some herbal leaves aside, she immediately prepared a herbal cream in a bowl and applied it on Astrasura's head. Astrasura said his last words, " Anushka.... The magical bracelet.... Belongs to you... Please don't... Don't misuse it's power... ". Krodhavini said, " Don't worry Astrasura, I will do everything in my power to save you ". Anushka said, " she is right, we will.... ". Astrasura died suddenly. They were shocked. Astrasura's body disappeared from there. Detective Anushka was shocked. there were tears in her eyes. Himmat angrily breaks the bowl of the herbal cream, he was not able to believe that he failed to save Astrasura. This was the most mournful moment of his life. He calls Hriday and instructed him to meet him in 10 minutes. Then he looked at Detective Anushka and said, " Get ready to teach Destrasura a lesson, I have a plan and I want you to join us ".
On the other hand, Destrasura was at his Royal Palace, he gifted a new sword to Avnisura as he had successfully killed the traitor - Astrasura. Suddenly, Himmat, the Gorilla, and Detective Anushka teleported to the centre of the Royal Palace. Detective Anushka had worn Astrasura's magical bracelet. Destrasura instructed his demon guards to attack them. The Gorilla increased his size up to 12 feet. He killed a demon guard with his single punch.
Himmat, Detective Anushka and The Gorilla attacked the demons of Destrasura's palace. They killed 5 demons. Detective Anushka slammed Destrasura on the floor, she overpowered him and said, " I will punish you for killing Astrasura ". She lifted Destrasura with both her hands at threw him on his throne. The throne broke into pieces and Destrasura got injured. The Gorilla punched his face twice, he grabbed his neck firmly and said, " I can kill you right now, but I still hope that you will change... Consider this as the last warning given by Himmat ". He attacked the roof of Destrasura's palace with a powerful energy beam and Himmat punched the main pillar of the palace. this caused many cracks all-around the palace. He immediately teleported himself along with The Gorilla and Detective Anushka from there and disappeared.Destrasura's palace collapsed. Destrasura, Avnisura, Rudravini and Dushtasura got seriously injured. few demons died when the palace collapsed.
At Planet Earth, Himmat welcomed Detective Anushka in his team. He introduced her to all the members of his team. He told her that he trusts her, he was about to unmask his face but Detective Anushka stopped him. She had understood that Himmat is willing to take her in his team and she has gained his trust. Himmat was going to reveal his actual identity but Detective Anushka stopped him from doing this. She had never worked in a team, she was habitual to work alone, she knew that she can help innocent people with the Bracelet of Astrasura. She refused Himmat's offer stating that she likes to work alone and she is not much interested in team work. Yoddha was shocked by her decision. Saathi and Mr. Brave suggested that they must respect Detective Anushka's decision and there is no need to force her to join Team Himmat. Himmat respected her decision. While leaving, Detective Anushka told them that she would love to meet them at crime scenes and she would help them fight those demons but not as a Teammate but as a friend and as a new force against the demons. She was not against Team Himmat, she just didn't liked working in a Team.
Few days passed, It was the first day of Hriday's Semester Exam, Hriday, Harleen and Deven had the exam of the subject - 19th Century English Literature. Hriday was not much confident but still he tried his best. When Hriday was in the exam hall, he found a question very difficult as he was not able to recollect the names of few characters, he tried his level best to recollect those names. Suddenly the names automatically popped in his mind and he completed writing the answer.
On the day of result, Deven stood first in the class and surprisingly Harleen had stood second in the class but Hriday was more happy then both of them becausede this was for the first time when he had scored 66% in his exam. Even his Teachers were surprised. Hriday's parents - Praveen and Jaya arranged a get - together party at their house to celebrate this moment. They invited all their friends and relatives in the party. This was the most memorable day of Hriday's life.