Himmat - Chapter 16 - Rise of Mr. Brave

It was Sunday, at 10 am, Sunidhi & Kareena visited JP Pakwaan Dal Centre. Sunidhi told Kareena that Pakwaan Dal is a popular Sindhi breakfast & she should definitely taste it. Kareena was exited to taste Pakwaan Dal. Sunidhi ordered 2 plates Pakwaan Dal & Kareena liked the taste of Pakwaan Dal so much that she had 6 plates of Pakwaan Dal. Suddenly Sunidhi got a news notification on her cellphone. The news article was about Tom Joseph. Tom had smartly tricked the Police Officers & escaped from the Kiwana City Jail in the morning. Tom had openly challenged Miss Justice & all the other members of Team Himmat. Sunidhi was shocked when she read the news. There was a viral video attached to the news article. She played the viral video, Tom was standing near a tree in the video, he said, " Miss Justice, this message is for you, let me tell you, the jail of your city cannot imprison me, I will destroy you....I will destroy each one in Himmat's team, mark my words, you all will suffer ". Sunidhi was shocked.
On the other hand, Gurmeet Singh Dillon, a 5 feet tall, slim, 13 year old Punjabi boy, was in the Saptsur Garden. He was playing on a ride. Suddenly his classmates,  Anirudh Gala & Nimisha Motwani reached there. Gurmeet, Anirudh & Nimisha were the students of Janta High School. They were in the same class. Anirudh & Nimisha use to bully Gurmeet, they use to make fun of him & they use to also make him perform different tasks. Anirudh & Nimisha saw Gurmeet. He got scared. Anirudh said, " Good Morning Mr. Coward, you woke up early even on Sunday ". Gurmeet said in a low voice, " Good Morning, please don't call me coward ". Nimisha pushed Gurmeet & said, " You are a coward ". Anirudh constructed a plan to make fun of Gurmeet. Sonalika Lokwani entered the garden, she sat on a public bench & started having her icecream. Anirudh said, " Gurmeet, if you want to prove that you are not a coward then go & snatch that icecream cone from that girl's hand ". Gurmeet was shocked. Nimisha said, " This is the golden opportunity for you to prove that you are not a coward ". Gurmeet started running towards the gate but Nimisha caught him. She told him that if he will not snatch Sonalika's icecream then she will beat him. Gurmeet got scared, he went towards Sonalika. She was surprised when he suddenly came & stood in front of her. Gurmeet snatched her icecream & ran towards the gate but Sonalika caught him. Gurmeet pushed her, he ran frontwards, he was not able to find Anirudh & Nimisha anywhere. He had completed the task given by them but now they were not present in the garden. Sonalika came in front of him, she slapped him twice. Her icecream fell on the ground. Gurmeet got scared. Sonalika, " Have you lost your mind? What kind of behavior is this? ". Gurmeet, " Extremely sorry, very very sorry, please forgive me ". He ran out of the garden. Sonalika jumped across the garden fence & caught him. She slapped him once again & told him to buy new icecream for her. Gurmeet purchased another icecream from a nearby Icecream Parlour & gave it to Sonalika. He apologized her once again. Sonalika told him that he should mind his behavior in the garden. Gurmeet promised her that he won't do such mischiefs again. Anirudh & Nimisha came at the Icecream Parlour. Gurmeet was shocked. Anirudh said, " Good Morning Gurmeet ". Sonalika was surprised, she asked to Anirudh, " you know him? ". Anirudh replied, " Yes, we are classmates ". Nimisha said, " Gurmeet is the monitor of our classroom, he is the most disciplined boy of our class, I wish to become like him ". Sonalika said, " seems like, Gurmeet is completely a different person outside the classroom ". Anirudh, " why do you thik so? ". Sonalika said, " this boy just spoiled my morning ". Gurmeet started crying, he ran towards his house. Sonalika was shocked. Anirudh & Nimisha started laughing.
Next Morning, Gurmeet entered in the classroom. He had reached before time. The lights & fans were not turned on yet. Gurmeet turned on the lights. Suddenly Nimisha appeared in front of him & she splashed yellow water colour on Gurmeet's face. He got scared. Nimisha said, " Good Morning loser ". He quickly ran towards the washroom & washed his face. He came back in the classroom. Other students had gathered there. Nimisha came towards him, she whispered in his ear, " yellow yellow dirty fellow " & went out of the classroom. After some time, the first lecture begun, Jharna Barve, the English Teacher, came in the class, she announced that the school has organized a picnic at Kiwana National Park. Gurmeet decided to go for the Trip. He spoke about it to his friends, Nindita Joshi & Prithvi Kulkarni. Three of them decided to stay together during the trip. Gurmeet spoke about it to
his parents. his mother, Aaradhya Kaur Dillion agreed immediately, she herself visited the school & paid the picnic charges to Jharna Barve.
After some days, finally, Gurmeet visited Kiwana National Park with his classmates & English Teacher - Jharna Barve. Jharna gave information about different animals to her students. Even though the animals were kept in cages, still she advised the students to maintain a safe distance from the animals. Nimisha ignored her Teacher's advice & went too close to the cage of a monkey. The Monkey caught Nimisha's arm tightly, he stole her hairpin & he opened the lock of his cage. He came out of it. Nimisha was shocked. Gurmeet was holding a banana in his hand, the monkey came towards him & tried to snatch his banana. Gurmeet got scared, the banana fell off his hands & he accidentally placed his foot on it. Monkey was too close to Gurmeet, he hits the monkey's face with his water bottle. The monkey got angry, he jumped on Gurmeet. Other students got scared. The monkey bites Gurmeet's right arm. he fell down & fainted. Jharna ran towards Gurmeet.  The Security Guards caught The Monkey  & locked him in the cage. Jharna took Gurmeet to a nearby hospital where the Doctor gave him antibiotics & bandaged his right arm. Gurmeet was not at all feeling weak, he had felt pain just for the moment when the monkey had bitten his arm. Jharna personally met Aaradhya Kaur Dillion & Gurucharan Singh Dillion, she gave all the details of the incident to them. As she was the Teacher Incharge in the National Park, she apologized to Gurmeet's parents on behalf of school. She also gave all the details of this incident to the school authority. Gurmeet was allowed to take some rest till 1 week. Whereas he was not actually feeling weak but still he took rest till 1 week at his home.
Once Gurmeet was travelling with Aaradhya in their car. They were going towards Sukhsamagri Mall. Aaradhya turned the car on the service road. A biker came from the frontwards & he shots at the front wheel of the car. Aaradhya lost her control over the car & the car clashed with the footpath. The biker had worn a mask, he came towards the car. He broke the window glass with a hammer & forcefully opened the car door. He snatched Aaradhya's necklace & her gold wristwatch. He also grabbed her handbag. Gurmeet got scared, he closed his eyes & screamed, " Stop! ". He unknowingly unleashed a scream of a inhuman amplitude. His voice produced a powerful sonic wave. The sonic wave broke the mirrors of all the vehicle within the range of 1 kilometer. Even the Biker & Aaradhya were shocked. The Biker punched Gurmeet's face & escaped from there. Gurmeet didn't realised that he is much more stronger than the Biker. He himself was unaware about his own powers. Aaradhya registered a police complaint. Inspector Diljit Singh, Inspector Kaveri & Constable Surili reached at the spot, they started the investigation. Yoddha, Crime Hater, Queen Valour, Gorilla & Miss Justice reached at the spot. They started the investigation. Yoddha interrogated Gurmeet & Aaradhya. He came to know that the robbor had a hammer with him & he was on a bike. Crime Hater found a hammer in the corner of the street, Gurmeet was sure that it belongs to the robbor. Inspector Diljit traced the fingerprints on the hammer. He checked the Police Database. The fingerprints found on the hammer matched with the fingerprints of Maniklaal Tripathi, a Robbor. Maniklaal had robbed 2 banks 5 years ago, he was in the Kiwana City Jail from last 5 years. 2 days ago, Maniklaal had escaped from the Kiwana City Jail & Police Officers were in search of him. There was Maniklaal's contact number & residential address in the Police Records. Maniklaal's cellphone location was untraceable since last 2 days but his cellphone was seen active few hours ago. Inspector Diljit tracked the cellphone location of Maniklaal.
On the other hand, Maniklaal reached at Swarna sauda Jewellers - A jewellery Shop. He sold Aaradhya's necklace & the gold wristwatch to the shop owner. The shop owner gave a large amount of cash in the return of these valuables. There were number of stolen products in Swarna sauda Jewellers. Suddenly Inspector Diljit Singh, Yoddha, Crime Hater, Queen Valour, Gorilla & Miss Justice entered the shop. Maniklaal was caught red handed while selling the stolen necklace & the gold wristwatch. he was shocked. He takes out his gun & fired at Gorilla. The bullet didn't harmed him at all. Maniklaal was not able to believe the truth. Inspector Diljit snatched his gun & punched his face hard. He took him to the Police Station. Maniklaal confessed his crime. He was once again put behind the bars.
             2 days passed, Destrasura & Sammohasura attacked Pushp Mehek Garden. Sammohasura was a 6 feet tall, blue coloured humainod demon, who had green eyes, long. Black hair & sharp nails. He had the powers of hypnosis & superspeed. He was holding a sword in his hand. coincidentally Hriday was returning from his college, he was passing by the garden. He was shocked when he saw Destrasura in the garden. He calls Detective Karan & told him that Destrasura along with a unknown demon has attacked Pushp Mehek Garden. Detective Karan ensured him that he & other members of Team Himmat will reach there soon. Sammohasura looked into the eyes of all the people in the garden. He hypnotized them & said, " Now you all are a part of Destrasura's team, together we all will teach Himmat & Yoddha a lesson ". Hriday was shocked. He hides behind a tree & takes out his Gorilla mask & outfit from his bag. He quickly disguised as The Gorilla, he kept his college bag on the branch of the tree & came in front of Destrasura & Sammohasura. Gorilla stretched his arms frontwards, he produced blue coloured enery beams from his hands & attacked Destrasura's chest. He jumped high & kicked Sammohasura's face hard. Destrasura caught Gorilla's neck tightly. Hriday quickly punched his face 50 times. Destrasura got seriously injured. Hriday lifted him on his shoulder & slammed him on the ground. Sammohasura attacked Gorilla's arm with his sword. Hriday was shocked. Sammohasura caught his neck tightly & stared in his eyes. He said, " Do as I say, bring Destrasura's rings to me & kill everyone hindering your path ". He hypnotized Gorilla & decided to use him like a powerful weapon against humans.
Gurmeet Singh, his parents - Aaradhya Kaur & Gurucharan Singh were in the nearby Restaurant. the people were terrified. Hriday's mind was in the control of Sammohasura. There was car parked at the cornor of the street. Hriday lifted the car & threw it at the street outside the restaurant. Dangerous explosion took place in the car. He quickly entered the restaurant & attacked the roof with powerful energy beam. The building of that restaurant was about to collapse but Jeet & Agni reached at the spot. They quickly rescued all the people in the restaurant within 30 seconds before the building collapsed. Gurmeet Singh, Aaradhya Kaur & Gurucharan Singh were shocked. Gurmeet got scared, he ran towards a nearby public bathroom & hides in it. Hriday punched the street with extreme force. His punch created a powerful sonic vibration. Aaradhya Kaur, Gurucharan Singh & many innocent people got seriously injured. Himmat, Yoddha, Krodhavini, Miss Justice, Crime Hater, Queen Valour & Saathi reached at the spot. Himmat & Krodhavini caught Gorilla's arms. Krodhavini scratched Gorilla's chest with her sharp nails & Himmat punched his face hard. Miss Justice said, " seems like his mind is not in his control, Himmat, please don't harm him ". Himmat replied, " Don't worry, He will heal faster then your expectations ". Saathi jumped high in the sky & kicked Hriday's chest hard. He fell one kilometer away & got stabbed with a car. Sammohasura said, " Get up Gorilla, I am sure you won't disappoint me, get those rings to me, I am in a hurry ". Gorilla stood up, he attacked Saathi with a powerful enery beam & injured her seriously. He increased his size upto 12 feet. He caught Saathi & Himmat, he angrily slammed them on the street. Jeet caught Hriday's knee tightly & gave him a powerful electric shock. Hriday slammed Jeet & placed his feet firmly on his chest. He punched his face twice. Krodhavini ran towards Sammohasura. She was about to attack him but Hriday caught her. Intense fight breaks out between Hriday & Krodhavini. Krodhavini got seriously injured & fainted. Agni wares all the four rings, she made Himmat, Saathi & Jeet sit on the nearby footpath. she came in front of The Gorilla & said, " Enough! I won't let you harm anyone here ". Agni spewed fire from her mouth. The fire hits Gorilla's chest. She rose her hand upwards & used her telekinetic powers. A public beach got attracted towards Hriday & got stabbed at his chest. She quickly ran towards him & caught his knee. She gave him a powerful electric shock. She climbed towards his shoulder & grabbed his neck. She gave another powerful electric shock to him. Gorilla fell on the street & fainted. Sammohasura was shocked. He stabbed his sword at Agni's stomach. She screamed in pain. He takes out the sword from her stomach & punched her face. He takes out all the rings from her hand. Miss Justice, Crime Hater & Queen Valour came in front of Sammohasura. Miss Justice pressed the button on her magnetic glove, she throws her metallic boomarang at Sammohasura. The metallic boomarang hits Sammohasura's hand & returned at Miss Justice. The rings fell on the street. Crime Hater puts red chilly powder in the eyes of Sammohasura. His eyes started burning. Miss Justice threw the metallic boomarang at Sammohasura once again. The boomarang hits Sammohasura's chest & returned at Miss Justice. Queen Valour snatched Sammohasura's sword from his hand. Sammohasura looked at Queen Valour & hypnotized her. He said, " Get those rings to me ".  Queen Valour was about to pick those rings from the street but Crime Hater caught her. Intense fight breaks out between Queen Valour & Crime Hater. Crime Hater twisted Queen Valour's right arm, suddenly Saathi snatched the rings from her hand. She wares the Wind Ring & kept the other rings safe in her pocket. Sammohasura quickly came towards Saathi & caught her. He looked in her eyes. Suddenly Crime Hater puts red chilly power in his eyes. His eyes started burning. Saathi starred at Sammohasura's sword, it rose up from it's place & got attracted towards Sammohasura. He was shocked. The sword got stabbed at his chest. He screamed in pain. she blew powerful air from her mouth. The forceful air breeze hits his body hard, he got stabbed to a car & a dangerous explosion took place there. Sammohasura got seriously injured. He was laying on the street. Saathi came in front of him, she angrily punched his face hard. Sammohasura died at the spot & his dead body disappeared from there. The minds of Queen Valour & The Gorilla came out of Sammohasura's control. Queen Valour had got seriously injured. Gurmeet's parents were taken in the hospital wereas Gurmeet was still hiding in the bathroom. He had closed his eyes tightly. Jasveer's doctor started her treatment. Her right arm had got fractured. She lied to her parents that she had an road accident.
Next Morning, Gurmeet's friend - Nindita Joshi & her parents reached at the public bathroom with police officers. Police had the news that Gurmeet was last seen around that Public Bathroom. Nindita knocked the door & said, " Gurmeet, are you in the bathroom ". Gurmeet was scared, he said in a low voice, " yes ". Police Officers convinced him to come out of the bathroom. Nindita said angrily, " Gurmeet, you are a Coward, on the one hand you were hiding here since last 12 hours & on the other hand, your parents are injured, they are admitted in the hospital, you had left them to die at the street, you are the most selfish person I have ever met ". Gurmeet was shocked. He immediately went to the hospital & met his parents. His Parents were injured because of Gorilla, who was in the control of Sammohasura. Gurmeet felt as if there is something abnormal going on within his body. There are no limits to his capabilities but his low self-esteem is not allowing him to do extraordinary things.
              On the other hand, At Planet Alfina, Destrasura's secret informer informed him about Sammohasura's death. Destrasura was not able to believe the truth. Dushtasura, Rudravini & Avnisura were shocked. Destrasura wanted to get his rings back from the humans as eary as possible. Avnisura felt that Sammohasura has caused a lot of harm to the humans & they will not be expecting the attack of another demon at this stage. He suggested Destrasura to send Lohaasura to bring his rings back from the earthlings.
Lohaasura was a 6 feet tall bald headed  mascular demon, who had a strong body made of iron. He had the Abilities of super strength & flight. Destrasura gave the task of bringing his magical rings back from Himmat to Lohaasura. Lohaasura arrived towards the Earth. when he reached at Kiwana City, He entered Janta High School. The School Watchman was shocked. Lohaasura said, " Humans will suffer if Himmat will not return those rings to me ". The Watchman got sacred, he ran towards the backside of the school. Lohaasura entered Gurmeet Singh's classroom. Jharna Barve was teaching English Composition. She was shocked. Gurmeet & other students got scared. Lohaasura said, " you all will suffer ". He
caught Jharna & took her towards the staffroom. The Students & Teachers were terrified. Lohaasura looked all-around. He found AnujKumar's cellphone on a table. He scanned it from his eyes & learned the way to operate it. He went live on social media through AnujKumar's account & threatened Himmat, Krodhavini & their friends. He said, " I am Lohaasura, This message is for Krodhavini, Himmat & other weak humans in their team, I am at Janta High School, I will kill each human present in this school if you will not return King Destrasura's magical rings to me, return those rings to me, I won't harm anyone, you have one hour, meet me, return those rings, I won't kill anyone, I will return to my planet without any violence ". The Video went viral on internet. Gurmeet was sitting on the last bench, while Lohaasura was in the staffroom, he smartly ran out of the classroom. He reached at the school gate & suddenly he heard the screams of his friends. Lohaasura was threatening them. Gurmeet was about to jump off the school gate, suddenly Nimisha's voice echoed in his mind. Nimisha said, " Good Morning loser, You are a coward ". Gurmeet started feeling disturbed. Nindita's voice echoed in his mind, " You are the most selfish person I have ever met.... You are a coward ". Gurmeet's head started paining severely. He realized that the lives of his Friends & Teachers are in danger. He had also noticed that he is stronger then ever before. The moment he had got bitten by the monkey, his body was going through various abnormal changes, he was no more a normal human. Gurmeet
decided to help his friends without revealing his special powers in front of them. He wanted to keep his powers a secret for everyone in this world. He thought if he will tell others that he has some extraordinary powers then others will not consider him normal & they might be scared of his powers because his powers could be dangerous for others. He went to the school backyard & collected some dry leaves, he quickly made a mask & a shirt out of those dry leaves. He himself was not able to believe that he has such level of intelligence & creativity to create such things in few minutes. He hides behind a tree & wares the mask & the shirt. He entered the classroom &  said, " Leave them alone, go back to your planet, I won't harm you ". Lohaasura said, " You won't harm me? Let me inform you.....A 5 feet tall, thin earthling won't be able to harm me.... Just look at you... I can crush you under my feet ". Gurmeet said in a low voice," don't underestimate me, I am very strong, very very strong, believe me ". Lohaasura started laughing, he said, " who are you? How will you save these earthlings? ". Gurmeet said very confidently, " I am Mr. Brave, I don't fear anyone ". Lohaasura said, " Oh! Mr. Brave! Never met a creature like you, let's see how strong you are ". Lohaasura was about to punch Mr. Brave but Mr. Brave dodged his punch & kicked his stomach. Mr. Brave heard the sound of the moment of Lohaasura's hand & figured out that he is going to punch him. Lohaasura's hand was going to hit his face in 2 seconds. Before Lohaasura could punch him, Mr. Brave caught his arm tightly & slammed him on the floor. He lifted him on his shoulder & came out of the classroom. He slammed him on the street & started punching his face. Suddenly Himmat, Saathi, Jeet, Agni, Yoddha, Crime Hater, Queen Valour, Miss Justice, Krodhavini & Gorilla reached at the spot. Lohaasura twisted Mr. Brave's right arm & broke his bone. Agni attacked his face with a fireball. Lohaasura got even more injured. He said, " I will return soon ". He teleports himself from there & escaped. Himmat took Mr. Brave to his secret base. Krodhavini ensured him that they won't harm him. Gurmeet's arm got healed automatically. All were surprised. Gurmeet felt that he can trust Himmat & his friends & they can help him understand his powers. He unmasked his face & revealed his actual identity to them. Himmat came to know that Gurmeet is experiencing some abnormal changes in his body after he had got bitten by a monkey. Krodhavini felt that the monkey's DNA must have given Gurmeet such special powers. She promised him that she will help him to understand & analyze these changes in his body. Gurmeet became a part of Team Himmat. Detective Karan & Krodhavini helped Gurmeet to understand his newly gained powers. Krodhavini made Gurmeet fight with her, she wanted him to showcase his powers. Gurmeet realised that he has the powers of Superhuman Strength, enhanced Jumping, Intelligence, ability to unleash screams of a inhuman amplitude, those screams were capable of shattering glass & Super Hearing.  He also had the ability to invent anything out of waste material. Gurmeet worked on inventing his weapons & equipments at Team Himmat's base. He had lied to his parents that he is at his friend's house while he was at Team Himmat's base.
Finally after 5 days, Gurmeet completed making his outfit. He had also successfully invented his weapons & equipments out of E-Waste.  He had invented Solar Roller skates, which could enable him to run at superhuman level of speed, Solar Lenses, these lenses could enable him to generate solar beams from his eyes, a Metallic Sword & it's Scabbard.  He himself had stitched his outfit, including a Saffron coloured turban, Black coloured Domino Mask, which was made out of fabric, Red coloured half sleeves T-shirt & Black coloured jeans pant. Rajveer & Detective Karan were not able to believe that these weapons, equipments & outfit was made by a school going boy. Rajveer liked all the weapons & equipments invented by Gurmeet. He felt as if Gurmeet is a half Human & half Monkey. Gurmeet was able to think & work faster then humans. Even Gurmeet himself was not able to accept the truth that he has the ability to invent such miraculous equipment out of E-Waste. Rajveer had to go at Swaad Surila Restaurant for dinner. His Parents were about to reach there. Rajveer took a leave from Detective Karan & Gurmeet & rushed towards Swaad Surila restaurant. When he reached there, Kishori Tejwani & Manohar Tejwani were already present there. He apologized for being late. They ordered the starters. Rajveer was feeling happy, he had came out with his parents after a long time. Suddenly a dangerous explosion took place in the car, which was parked outside the restaurant. The people in the restaurant were shocked. Unexpectedly Lohaasura entered the Swaad Surila restaurant. He said, " Himmat! I know you are here, come out of your rathole ". Kishori & Manohar were shocked. Rajveer immediately takes out the Power Ring from his pocket & wears it. He went under the table & teleported himself at his house. He quickly disguised as Himmat & teleported himself back at the restaurant within 1 minute. When Himmat appeared in restaurant, Lohaasura was shocked. Himmat instructed Kishori & Manohar to hide behind a piller. Lohaasura caught Himmat's neck tightly & stabbed his forehead with the wall. He lifted him with both his hands & slammed him on a table. He caught his arm tightly & threw him out of the restaurant. Himmat was about to stand up but suddenly Lohaasura kicked his face hard. Rajveer got seriously injured but still he got up & punched Lohaasura's chest with extreme force. Lohaasura fell 1 kilometer away due to the force of Himmat's attack & got stabbed to a car. Himmat flew towards him, he caught his arm firmly & slammed him on the street. Lohaasura immediately stood up & punched his face twice. Himmat got seriously injured & he fell down. Lohaasura placed his foot firmly on Himmat's chest & said, " Himmat, You cannot defeat me, you are just a weak earthling ". He had overpowered Himmat & he was about to kill him but suddenly Mr. Breave reached at the spot. Mr. Brave said, " Stop Lohaasura! ". Lohaasura was surprised to see him. Mr. Brave unleashed a powerful scream of a inhuman amplitude from his mouth.The sonic wave of the Mr. Brave's voice collided with Lohaasura. He got seriously injured. Mr. Brave had worn his self invented Solar Roller skates, which could enable him to run at superhuman speed. He quickly ran towards Lohaasura & punched his stomach hard. Mr. Brave had worn solar lenses. With the help of these lenses, Mr. Brave generated two powerful solar beams from his eyes. The solar beams hit Lohaasura's chest badly & he got injured. Mr. Brave looked at Lohaasura's right arm, he generated two powerful solar beams from his eyes, the solar beams hit Lohaasura's right arm badly. Mr. Brave generated powerful solar beams & cuts off the right arm of Lohaasura. This made Lohaasura extremely angry. He kicked Mr. Brave's chest hard. Gurmeet got seriously injured. Lohaasura caught his neck from his left had & slammed him on the street. He started punching his chest. Gurmeet got seriously injured & fainted. Rajveer was shocked. He tried to stood up but suddenly Lohaasura ran towards him & punched his face hard. Himmat fell down & fainted. Lohaasura said, " The fight was really though but I have achieved the impossible, you humans are thieves & I hate thieves, Himmat - the thief.... Is dead & no one can help him ". He placed his foot firmly on the chest of Himmat. Suddenly Agni & Jeet reached at the spot. Jeet quickly ran towards Lohaasura & caught him. He gave him a powerful electric shock & punched his face hard. Lohaasura got seriously injured. Agni looked at Lohaasura's left arm & attacked it with a fireball. Lohaasura got minorly affected by the fireball. He roared like a lion & punched Agni's face hard. Agni pushed Lohaasura & spewed fire from her mouth. The powerful flame of the fire hits Lohaasura badly. Agni angrily melted the body of Lohaasura with her fire powers & killed him. Destrasura was shocked when he got the news of Lohaasura's death. He instructed Avnisura to find some other way to teach team Himmat a lesson as Himmat & his friends were causing a lot of loss to planet Alfina by killing demons. Destrasura decided to appoint a human for the task to teach humans a lesson.
1 week passd, Detective Karan was having lunch with his parents - Gopal Narayan & Gulki Narayan. They were watching a news channel while having the lunch. Suddenly a breaking news came on the news channel. The news was about criminal - Tom Joseph. Tom had escaped from the jail with the help of a corrupt police officer. That corrupt police officer had accepted bribe from Tom, he had helped him to escape from there, the secrets of that police officer were uncovered by his wife, who had heard the phone conversion of Tom & her husband. Detective Karan was shocked when he came to know that Tom Joseph has escaped from the Kiwana Jail.
              On the other hand, Tom Joseph reached at a old hut. He had applied fake mustache & Beard on his face & changed his look. Suddenly Destrasura entered the hut. Tom was shocked. Destrasura said, " Hello Tom! I am Destrasura, I really appreciate the way you escaped from that human cage, very good ". Tom was shocked, he said, " who are you? ". Destrasura said, " I want you to do a task for me, by the way, I know that Himmat & Yoddha are your enemies, even I want to kill each member in Himmat's team ". Tom was scared, he said in a low voice, " I don't care about Himmat, I just want to kill Miss Justice, can you help me? ". Destrasura replied, " Don't worry Tom, I will provide you such weapons which will make you more powerful then Miss Justice, you will be able to kill her.. But, I want those magical rings of Himmat, Agni, Saathi & Jeet, Bring those rings to me, If you will promise me that you will bring those rings to me, then only I will give you my powerful weapons ". Tom fixed a deal with Destrasura. Destrasura promised him that he will give a powerful demonic weapon to him & Tom promised Destrasura that he will bring those rings back of Himmat & his friends.  Destrasura gave Tom a magical bracelet & a powerful War Hammer. Tom wore the magical bracelet. The bracelet gave him immense strength. He lifted the war hammer & bowed in front of Destrasura. Destrasura also gave a metallic face armor & a metallic body armor to Tom. Tom wares the Metallic face armor & the metallic body armor, he wore the magical bracelet & lifted the war hammer. Destrasura used the ring tracker, he informed Tom that the location of The Fire Ring is traced at Chatpata Fast food center. Vandana was having Sev Puri at Chatpata Fast Food center. Suddenly Tom reached there. He said, " Agni! Come in front of me, I know you are here ". Vandana was shocked. She immediately takes out the Fire Ring from her purse & wares it. She quickly ran towards her house, secretly entered her room, she disguised as Agni & returned back at Chatpata Fast Food Centre within 40 seconds. Tom was shocked when Agni came in front of him. Agni spewed fire from her mouth, the fire hits Tom's chest. Agni quickly ran towards him & punched his face hard. She grabbed his neck tightly with her right hand & punched his stomach twice. She asked, " Who are you? ". Tom replied, " I am... Dark Revenge ". He kicked her stomach hard & attacked her face with his war hammer. She fell down & fainted. Her injuries started healing but she didn't came back to consciously. Dark Revenge stole Agni's fire ring & wares it. He was worthy of the Fire Ring. Suddenly Himmat, Jeet & Saathi reached there. Dark Revenge quickly ran towards Jeet & punched his chest hard. He attacked his face with a powerful fireball. Jeet got injured. He turned at Himmat & attacked his chest with his war hammer. he quickly punched Himmat's face 50 times & grabbed Saathi's neck. He quickly punched her face 50 times. He hits Himmat's head with his war hammer. Himmat fainted. He takes out the Power Ring from his finger & wares it. Jeet & Saathi were shocked. Dark Revenge angrily hits Jeet's stomach with his war hammer, Jeet fell 1 kilometer away due to the force of the attack & got stabbed to a wall. The wall collapsed & Jeet got seriously injured. Saathi was about to get up suddenly Dark Revenge attacked her face with a fireball. She got seriously injured & fainted. He took out the rings from the hands of Saathi & Jeet. Gorilla, Yoddha, Crime Hater, Krodhavini, Mr. Brave, Queen Valour & Miss Justice reached there. Dark Revenge said, " I will be right back, consider this as a short break from the destruction ". He takes out the Teleportation device from his pocket & teleported himself to Planet Alfina. Yoddha was shocked. Dark Revenge went to Destrasura's Royal Palace & met him. Destrasura was surprised when he saw all his four rings in the hand of Dark Revenge. He came forward in order to take his rings back from him but suddenly Dark Revenge hits Destrasura's face with the war hammer & said, " I won't give these rings to you, these rings are the result of my hardwork ". He immediately wares all the four rings. He spewed fire from his mouth & injured Dushtasura, Avnisura & Rudravini. He gave three of them a powerful electric shock. Destrasura stabbed a demonic knife at Dark Revenge's right shoulder. Dark Revenge angrily gave him a powerful electric shock & punched his face quickly till 70 times. Destrasura got seriously injured, suddenly Dark Revenge attacked his chest with the war hammer. Destrasura was not able to believe that Dark Revenge betrayed him. Dark Revenge angrily attacked his head with the war hammer. Destrasura got seriously injured & fainted. Dark Revenge teleported himself back to earth. Gorilla, Yoddha, Crime Hater, Krodhavini, Mr. Brave, Queen Valour & Miss Justice were still standing at the street. Dark Revenge came in front of them. Krodhavini was about to attack him but Dark Revenge attacked her shoulder with the war hammer. He caught Krodhavini & Mr. Brave & gave them a powerful electric shock. Both of them got seriously injured. He said, " I am the strongest man in this universe, I am the King Of Kiwana City, no one can beat me ". Suddenly Gorilla came in front of him & said, " let me correct you, You are not the strongest, I am the strongest here ". Intense fight breaks out between Gorilla & Dark Revenge. Dark Revenge hits Gorilla's chest with the war hammer. Gorilla got angry, he snatched the war hammer from Dark Revenge's hands, he increased his size upto 8 feet & broke the war hammer. He attacked Dark Revenge's chest with a powerful energy beam & injured him even more. He lifted him with both his hands & slammed him on the street. Gorilla increased his size upto 12 feet & placed his feet firmly on Dark Revenge's chest. Dark Revenge tried to stand up, Gorilla quickly punched his face more than 50 times. Dark Revenge still tried to stand up. Gorilla attacked his chest with a powerful energy beam. Tom Joseph died at the spot. Gorilla takes out the magical bracelet from the wrist of Dark Revenge & breaks it. He returned their respective rings to Himmat, Agni, Saathi & Jeet. Destrasura was not able to believe the truth when he came to know that Gorilla has killed Dark Revenge.