Yokohama's Strongest Supplier

Article type:Derivatives-Pure Love-Modern and Modern-Oriental Derivatives

Work perspective:Lord accepts

Series:am writing now

Article progress:end

Total number of words:449442 words

Copyright conversion:Not yet

published ( contact publisher )

Signing status:Signed

Works Honors:

---

"Yokohama's Strongest Supplier" Author: The Sun is a Pie

Copywriter:

Question: Starting with a small wooden house, how do you survive in Yokohama?

Yu Kanagawa, 16 years old, is impoverished and his lifelong wish is to earn five million yen.

At the moment when he was affected by the Dragon Head War and was about to die, he awakened his supernatural power - Minecraft.

In this way, Yu Kanagawa owned a small wooden house and a small piece of land in a different space.

At the first level, he could barely make ends meet by relying on the food produced in the fields. Then, it was discovered that these foods had the ability to restore blood, and Yu, who monopolized the product, realized his lifelong wish ahead of schedule.

At level 10, he discovered that there was an enchantment table in the hut, which allowed him to customize exclusive weapons. So everyone in Yokohama rushed to order it, and they fought over the order, and Yu made a lot of money.

At level 50, he discovered that supernatural powers can cover the real world. As long as it is judged to be a block, he can dig it with a pickaxe.

Yu showed a villain's smile: Hey hey hey...

Food Guide

1. Super powers combine with a certain cube world .

2. Upgrade flow, the protagonist’s abilities can grow and be upgraded.

3. Mainly in Yokohama, you can sell goods in worlds such as Konoha and Breathing Method to gain experience.

4. The protagonist has strong support and weak attack power in the early stage, but the attack power is strengthened in the later stage.

5. The male protagonist is likely to be the number one singer in Yokohama.

6. The protagonist does not join any of the three parties! The protagonist does not join any of the three parties! The protagonist does not join any of the three parties! Say important things three times! (Starting from Chapter 8)

Content Tags: Comprehensive Manga Farming Upgraded Flow Bunno Search Keywords: Protagonist: Yu Kanagawa ┃ Supporting Role: Mr. Hat Stand, Yokohama People, The First Generation of Konoha ┃

Others: One-sentence introduction to

Konoha, Breathing Method, etc.

: Start with a field, and call me daddy at full level.

Purpose: Contribute to the development of society through infrastructure.

Brief review of the VIP work.

Yu Kanagawa, a poor young man working in a coffee shop in Yokohama, woke up at the moment when he was about to die when he was affected by the Dragon Head War. Super powers - Minecraft, just like this, Yu Kanagawa has a whole different world: food with healing effects, potions with various effects, world creatures with talents and skills, personally crafted enchanting products...

The story of this article is easy and smooth, The setting is novel and tells the story of the protagonist working hard to carve himself out, enrich his experiences, and grow continuously as he travels through the world. It is a story about going from "powerless" to "doing your best", from "resting in a corner" to "with great ability comes great responsibility." growth story. The overall work is rich in content, ups and downs, and fascinating.