27-30

Chapter 27

"I have chakra in my body?" Kanagawa Yu was even more confused than the Hyuga family ninja, "I am not from this world, the power system is different, how can I have chakra?"

Black Zetsu hung motionlessly on the rope, secretly praying to the goddess Kaguya that Kanagawa Yu would not think of him.

Kanagawa Yu, who was being talked about, sneezed. He felt the vibrant power in his body, and then thought of the shrunken figure of the dumpling in his hand and the green light ball that merged into his body at that time. After sorting out his thoughts in his mind, he confessed to Black Zetsu without thinking, "I personally think that this chakra may come from this little thing."

He told the ninjas present everything that happened after Black Zetsu was spit out by the red light, "I may have eaten its energy. It was not so small originally."

Black Zetsu sighed vicissitudes, deeply feeling that the times have changed, and prayers are no longer useful.

Senju Hashirama took the green ball from him and kneaded it a few times. "This little thing still has chakra? Could it be a tailed beast?"

But Hashirama soon overturned his guess. The most notable feature of the tailed beast is the tail behind them, but this is obviously not a bloodline limit. The most likely possibility is that it is a summoned beast of a certain ninja.

But who would want to attack Xiaoyou? He just came here, he is not from Konoha, and he doesn't even have chakra. What's the point of attacking him?

Uchiha Madara took Black Zetsu from Uchiha Madara's hand, and stared at the green ball in front of him with his blood-red Sharingan. "Why think so much, just check it directly."

He brought the head of the Yamanaka clan with him and gave Black Zetsu a big gift package of mental ninjutsu.

"Ninjutsu-Tsukuyomi!"

"Ninjutsu-Mind Reading Technique!"

Black Zetsu was in the hands of Uchiha Madara, who he had tried every means to deceive before, and was taken care of by double ninjutsu, and spread out like a pancake.

Originally, he could barely resist the Tsukuyomi with his mental strength, and the mind-reading technique had almost no effect on him. However, he had been tortured by the hell creatures one after another before, and now his body was injured and listless. Under the continuous damage of Uchiha Madara's Tsukuyomi, he could only let the Yamanaka clan leader flatten and round him.

Uchiha Madara and the Yamanaka clan leader originally just wanted to simply read the consciousness of this creature, but they didn't expect that this little thing looked small, but it turned out that the consciousness world was very vast, and the memories were numerous and complex. The two people dug deeper and deeper without knowing it...

The people of Konoha Village saw that the two stayed where they were, and Uchiha Madara's face became worse and worse, and the Yamanaka clan leader was constantly dripping with cold sweat. Until half an hour later, the Yamanaka clan leader took a deep breath and his consciousness returned to his body.

After finishing the ritual, the Yamanaka clan leader secretly glanced at the cold-faced Uchiha Madara. For the first time, he was worried that he knew too much. What about Kaguya-sama, what about the Six Paths Sage, what about the sacred tree? These were things he shouldn't know. In addition, he saw the secret of the Uchiha clan being tampered with. The Yamanaka clan leader was overwhelmed with grief and felt that he might not live long.