17. love

Jimin came min mansion when he was entering inside the guard is bowing at him when Jimin also did the same and smile too. Jimin taking his steps slowly when some images flesh in his mind like he know this place before also but this is the first time he came then why.
He immediately shook his head when he saw Yoongi father is siting in living room. He went towards him and bowed a little when his dad smile at Jimin.

"How are you son" Yoongi father asked and gesture Jimin to sit in front of him when Jimin didnt waste anytime and sit there before answering.

"I'm fine uncle" He said while playing with his finger when mr. Min can feel that Jimin is nervous.

"Don't be nervous son and call me dad" he politely said when Jimin smiled.

"Sure Dad" Mr. Min eyes sparkled when Jimin called him dad. He nodded and called one of his waiter.

"Go bring water for my son" the servant nodded and went from there.

"Umm... uncle where is Sumi" he hesitantly asked when Mr. Min looked at Jimin.

"He was upstairs may be Jin is giving him bath but before meeting him please go in Yoongi room. He called you there" Mr.min pointed at the room when Jimin nodded and get from there before going upstairs in Yoongi room.

Jimin knock on the door to enter inside but he didn't get any response so he went and closed the door inside when his eyes fell on collage on the wall which has his and Yoongi picture.
Tear escaped from his eyes when he remember those moments from school. They way both of them going on small dates after bunking classes wheather it is ice-cream date or movie date or picnic date or small walks in grounds. Everything is there. And most of them are Jimin where he was smiling like an angel. From this Jimin know that how much Yoongi loves him.

 From this Jimin know that how much Yoongi loves him

(A/n: Just want to make you imagine properly😭❤️)

Jimin went closer to the wall and caressing it softly while refreshing the memories when Yoongi came out from the bathroom only in towel when Jimin eyes fell on him and his breathe hitched.

"You....you came Jimin this early" Yoongi is trying to act normal when he know himself that how his soul left his body after seeing Jimin the room.

Jimin gulped when his eyes fell on Yoongi who just looking so hot when water is dripping from his hairs travel to his collarborn to his chest and there Jimin loose his mind. He looked away immiediately when he saw smirk appear on Yoongi lips.

"Yes....I just came early" he looked away with red cheeks when Yoongi came towards him and wrap his arms around Jimin waist. Jimin gasped because of this sudden action and he placed his both hands on Yoongi bare chest.

"If you came this early then you shouldn't enter inside the room like this and specially when somone is your soon to be husband" he whispered in Jimin ears when Jimin feel wierd in his stomach. He wanted to push Yoongi but his heart and mind are not taking his side.

"I...I didnt know that you are taking bath. Min uncle told me to come here so I went inside I- mmm" his words muffle when Yoongi placed his lips on Jimin one who lost control in one go. He pulled Yoongi closer from his neck and gave in when Yoongi smiled in the kiss.

They both are kissing eachother with so much love that they both forget for what they are meeting today.

Yoongi pulled out immediately from Jimin when he feel Jimin being breathe less.

"You sh...should warn me before kissing like this" Jimin breathe was heavy when Yoongi kissed his forhead and pulled out from him.

"I was just feel like to do" yoongi said while taking out his shirt from the cupboard when Jimin looked at him in disbelief.

Jimin looked away angrily when his eyes again fell on that college and smiled appear on his lips.

"You still have this collage" he smiled at Yoongi when he smiled through mirror at Jimin.

"Its always there Jimin-ah. Its just you are not beside me" his voice reflect sadness when Jimin sadly looked down. He decided to ask yoongi.

"Yoongi did I'm really didnt remember something which I should know. After that taekook conversation I feel like I lost something very precious. I know you said you told me after marriage but still I want to know. I always feel something empty in my heart. I dont know what it is" he sat down on his knees while crying when Yoongi immediately went towards him to calm him down.

"There is nothing you lost Jimin I'm always with you. And the precious thing is also with us. Its just we need the correct time to get that precious thing again for us and I know you will be with me... right??" He cupped Jimin cheeks when Jimin nodded through tears.

"Okay for now get up and wash your face we will go amusement park" his words make Jimin confused.

"Huh... but why I mean" Yoongi made him stand.

"You will know there by itself" he kissed Jimjn forhead and pushed Jimin in the washroom.

Yoonmin came in amusement park when jimin eyes lighten up after seeing the beauty of amusement. He always wanted to come with Yoongi here and now he got the chance , why won't he became happy.

He hold Yoongi hand and take him to his favourite ride first.

"Yoon let's go Rollercoaster first" he yelled in excitement when Yoongi heart skip a beat when Jimin called him Yoon after long time. He wanted to engulf Jimin in hug but he controlled himself.

"Yeah Lets go where you wanted" he and Jimin sit on the Rollercoaster when it came up and down make Jimin eyes closed in fear when Yoongi is freaking out because of this.

Jimin giggled seeing Yoongi reaction and he didnt controlled himself from lauging the hell out of himself.

After so long Jimin laugh like this when Yoongi looked at him and hold his hand when he feel scared more.

For one hour they both are enjoying every ride and yoongi couldn't hold himself admiring Jimin.

After Jimin being tired he went towards to drink water on some shop leaving Yoongi alone.

He was drinking water while going towards Yoongi when somone pulled him at dark place at back on amusement park which make Jimin close his eyes in fear and he screamed for help.

"YOONGIII WHERE ARE YOU"

This part have lot of grammatical mistakes but I hope you able to understand. Enjoy✨️

 Enjoy✨️