chapter 22

After shouting Armaan sits on bed ...and again shouts Abhira ....

Abhira wakes up ....

Abhira: kya hua Armaan...kyu chilaye
(What happened Armaan why are you shouting)

Armaan looks at Abhira and then realise that it was a dream...

Armaan:it's ..

Abhira:Haan bolo kya hua?(Yes tell me )

Armaan:kuch nhi ... bas ek bura sapna tha tum so jao (nothing... It's just a nightmare you go back to sleep)

Abhira:are per Aisa kya dekh liya tumne  jo itni tez chilla rahe the (but what you saw that you are shouting like this)

Armaan:so jao ...(Go to sleep )

He than closes his eyes ...

Abhira:weird

Than she herself drifted to sleep...

_____________Next Morning _____________

Everyone were ready to leave just waiting for abhimaan to come ..

Kaveri:ab Kahan reh gye ye dono?(where are they both now?)

Manisha: Aryan beta Jaa bula ke laa (Aryan child go and called them)

But then only they saw abhimaan coming with their luggage ...

Kaveri: Armaan Aaj fir late (armaan today also late)

Armaan:woh dadisa aankh nhi khuli subhe (actually Grandma we couldn't get up in the morning)

Kaveri:hmm ...thik hai ...chalo (ok ...let's go)

They nodded than they all checked out from the resort and leaves from there...

After sometime they reached poddar house ... All enters inside...

Kaveri:sab log apne kamre mein jao aaram karlo fir 2 ghante mein Hume niche milna Hume kuch jaruri baat karni hai sab se (all of you go to your rooms take some rest than come down in 2 hours I want to talk about something important with all of you)

Madhav:kaisi jaruri baat maa sa (which important thing Mom)

Kaveri:bata denge (I will tell)

Than Kaveri goes back to her room and one by one all of them started leaving for there ...

Abhimaan's room...

Abhira is unpacking the clothes while armaan is sitting on bed and thinking something deeply ...lost somewhere... Abhira saw him ...

Abhira:ye isko hua kya hai ...kal raat se kaafi azeeb behave kar Raha hai...(What happened to him ...he is behaving weird since last night)*thinks*

Armaan 's POV...

What if my dream came true and Abhira leaves me and marry that Rohan ...how can I able to see her with someone else no I can't ...it's next to impossible for me ...rather than seeing her with someone else I'll prefer to die ...yes I will die if she leaves ...I can't take the risk ...I should tell her about my feelings right now ... Maybe she too feels same for me ...but what if she rejected?than what will I do? But I need to tell her about my feelings so that I couldn't be in regret for not telling her ...it's totally upto her what decision she will take will be fine for me but hope she feels the same for me ...

Armaan's POV Ends...

He saw her putting clothes in cupboard ...he goes to her holded her hand ...she looks at him ...he takes her with him and makes her sits on the bed with him ...