Revealed

First Person POV

A few hours had passed since I overheard that argument and night had already fallen, though I still didn't know everything that had happened between them.

Since Sana seemed to be the one in the wrong here, I believed talking to Dahyun would be the best. I looked through every room in the house but she was nowhere to be found, until I reached the balcony.

Dahyun was sitting on one of the chairs while hugging her knees, having a visibly upset expression on her face.

"Hey." I flashed a small smile. She flinched in reaction, probably having not had noticed my entrance.

"What's up? You seem sad, and our Dubu is never sad." I rubbed her back and she laughed, but it was clearly fake.

"N-Nothing, I'm fine, don't worry." She was in a hurry to get up and leave, but I was determined to find out the truth.

"No." I grabbed her hand, taking her by surprise and pulling her back into the balcony area, making her sit on her seat.

"We need to talk."

She seemed intimidated and a little scared but obliged with what I said.

"So, thing is, I accidentally overheard the argument you and Sana were having earlier today..." I started off and she covered her mouth after a gasp escaped.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop or anything. But what baffled me was that Mina had mentioned sometime back that Sana hadn't dated anyone, so what happened between you two? Did you just not tell the others?"

She sighed and looked at the floor sadly before looking up at me again with eyes full of agony. She's always so smiley and energetic, so seeing her in such a state would make anyone frown.

"I'll tell you everything..." She started off.

Dahyun's POV

"I like you, Sana-unnie."

I'd been hiding these feelings for so long now that they would have burst out anytime soon, and they did. We were in Switzerland at the time, and I just couldn't hold back anymore. The timing was perfect too. We were standing on the snowy expanse of Jungfraujoch, more popularly known as the "Top of Europe". The surrounding views of the ice-capped Alpine peaks were absolutely phenomenal . The air was crisp and clear, the weather was cool but the way Sana looked at me made me warm inside.

She was visibly taken aback by this and didn't know how to respond. Was this a rejection? Was I being rejected? The way she acted around me gave me a tiny bit of hope, but that had been crushed now too.

"It's fine if you don't like me back, I just wanted to get these feelings off my mind." I quickly reassured her and laughed it off like it was no big deal, but it was to me. I 'd liked her for almost 2 years now. I tried my best to show her how much I loved her and how much I was willing to do for her, but if she still doesn't like me then there's no point.

Without saying anything, she pulled me into a tight embrace and apologized. My eyes filled up to the brim with tears but I quickly wiped them and smiled. I continued with our activities for the rest of the day as if nothing had happened. It was somewhat awkward between us but we didn't interact much after that because I was obviously being distant.

That was until I remembered we had to share a room together at the hotel. Oh god, this was going to be really tough.

I was doing my night routine as quickly as I could so I could go to bed as soon as possible. I was just about to leave the bathroom when-