The hotel TRIGGER WARNING

Genevieve POV
Since it took a little bit to drive to the boardwalk, took about two hours from our house. My family decided to get a few hotel rooms. My father got a hotel room for him and my mother. He got a hotel room for my younger siblings and then he got a hotel room for what I thought was just me which was surprising. Turns out it was not for just me. It was also for my cousin, and it was on a completely opposite floor and opposite end from where my family was.

TRIGGER WARNING.
I was so scared . I begged my dad to let me sleep with the little kids, but he just smacked me and told me no I'm lucky he didn't make me sleep in the car, but my cousin offered to let me sleep in his hotel room also. I knew what was gonna happen and I didn't know how to stop it.
It was really late by the time my dad forced me to leave the bedroom and go back to my hotel room and I knew my cousin was going to be there. Before this he would drug me but this time I knew he wasn't going to.

I get to the hotel room and because my dad would not let me have a key. My cousin open the door. He is just in a towel. I'm so scared. I walk into the room and as soon as he shuts the door, he pins me up against the wall , I try to move away, but he just grabs me and pushes me harder up against the wall and he starts kissing my neck. Telling me how much he missed me. Basically acting like we were a couple. Finally, after I swear an hour of him kissing me, he told me to go take a shower and wash my filth off so he can do what he wants

I get into the shower and I'm so scared. I'm trying to take as long as I can. I know he was going to get impatient. I get out of the shower and I wrap two towels around me and hopes that can keep me concealed, but I know it won't. I slowly walk out of the bathroom looking at the ground as I'm too scared to look at him. He looks at me with these eyes eyes that say he's gonna hurt me, and enjoy it. He tells Me to walk over to the bed and sit down. I do as I'm told because I know if I don't, he will just hurt me more.

Once I get to the bed and sit down, he comes over and stands right in front of me and says we don't need these right before he rips the towels off of me. I tried to hide my body, but he just smacks my face and tells me not to do it again I've never been fully awake or aware when he's done this so I am so scared. He takes off his towel and he is definitely ready. He tells me to lay down, but I am frozen with fear. He forcefully pushes me down and pushes my legs apart. The bed is huge so I try to scramble away from him, but before I could fully get away, he pins me to the bed. He's holding my arms and legs down while he kisses up and down my body. It is so revolting he slowly gets to my face and starts to kiss me on my lips. I try to keep my lips as close as I can because I know he wants to stick his tongue in my mouth, but it doesn't work. I'm exhausted I can't fight anymore.
After it seems like forever, he looks me in my eyes and asked me am I ready? I was confused. I thought he was asking for permission so I say no and that seemed to excite him more. He pushes my legs apart and quickly forces himself inside me. I try to scream, but he's holding his hand over my mouth feel like I'm bout to pass out. I know I'm crying and I try so hard to stay awake right before I pass out. I hear the door open.