Beauty

AN. Kinda everywhere chapter lol

Micas POV

I asked her why. And she refused to answer. I was upset she felt like she couldn't come to me. I started to put the blades down when she turned around slammed the door and ran. I was close behind her. I wasn't going to fully get her. I didn't want to scare her. But I wasn't letting her out of my sight. She was running so fast. Her wolf is definitely healing well. We were running through the woods when I saw a fallen tree. She must have not seen it. As she tripped over it. Before landing on the ground she shifted. Almost effortlessly to her wolf. This would be the first time over ever seen her. Layla was amazing. And very big. Almost as big as me. She was a beautiful dark brown wolf with gold specks.

She was the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen. Everything was perfect till she turned around. She was frantic and scared. I completely forgot this would be her first shift.

Genivieve pov

I was running. So fast. I noticed the tree too late. I tripped over it. Layla then took over. I was told it was going to hurt. But it didn't. It felt good. I felt free. I turned to see a wide eyed Mica.
His look was almost shocked. I knew wouldn't want me. So I turned around and ran. I was so strong compared to what I was. In the back of my mind Layla was yelling at me to stop and go back. But I couldn't. I can't face him ever again.
I must have been really fast. As I lost sight of mica. I felt like I was running forever. I stoped at a river where I smelled something odd. It's smelled familiar. But not. I was looking around when something sharp hit me in the back. And then everything stayed going black.