Chapter Two: Picking Classes: Walking In on A Spanking.

My dorm room was a bit larger than I would have expected it to be. I was expecting cramped quarters, covered in darkness and shadow, a small light that would be blinking on and if as it struggled to find life. Stuffy and smelly, dusty and dark. However, what I was not expecting was a fairly large room, dark brown wood walls that had a very soft blue carpet that was protecting the floor. The room had three beds inside, each bed having a large dresser about seven feet in front of them. There was a closet that was 8 feet away from the third bed, and at the head of each of these beds was a small nightstand. All of them made of light brown wood, a bit to the right of the beds was a small living room. A couch probably made for three girls of our age sat in front of a decent sized television, one look at the channels saw that we got a fairly good amount of shows to pick from. Though some channels had an age restriction so I couldn't watch them. There was a square shaped table a few feet behind this living room, one that had a nice pot of flowers on it. I couldn't see a bathroom, so I guess I would have to venture to the girl's washroom just to relieve myself.

Julie could see the surprise on my face at this room as she pushed in a cart that was filled with my clothes, and other personal items that I had gotten over the years. A bit smaller as some of my other homes would take things from me, and I would never get them back. "I told you I was bringing you somewhere fairly nice, Ivy. I am not just throwing you in front of a deep dark academy in the middle of nowhere. You can bike into town if you want or walk to the bus stop." As soon as the joy started to show on my face at being able to leave she then added. "With either a dorm mother or a big sister to come with you." My groan echoed across the walls making Julie laugh.

"What are big sister's anyway?" I asked, an older woman had seen us and told me that once I was ready, to find one of the big sister's who would take me to register for classes.

"The big sister program is for girls 16 to 18 years old, they have the responsibility to help get girls to class. Help the younger girl bathe if they need help, they help on field trips, help the dorm mothers in getting activities and events set up. Some help cook in the kitchens if they want, and they can give minor corrections if need be."

I looked up at Julie as annoyance began to cross over my face. "You are telling me they are allow to..." I refused to say that would. "Punish me if they feel I need it."

"From chores to spankings, yes." I groaned once more as she said that word. "I would get used to hearing that word."

"Do not say it!" She respected my wishes of not saying it... by spelling it. "I hate you," I mumbled, with fairly pink cheeks.

"No you don't," Julie replied as she pulled me in for a quick hug. Her scent, her presence, the only true love I had in this world washed over me like a security blanket. As she went to pull me away, my arms tenses and tightened as I held onto her neck. My face cushioned against her bosom. "Ivy?"

"Don't," my voice broke a bit as I pulled myself deeper into her. "D-Don't leave me." I couldn't stop those words from leaving my mouth as I felt myself starting to whimper softly. Three words that I had said so many times to this woman in the past. No matter how good things seemed they always turned bad for me, I was cursed, and as much as I was trying to put it off. I was scared. So I held on a bit tighter, not wanting to see my friend leave me again, just to come back when this didn't work out.

"Ivy" Julie replied as she wrapped me in a tighter hug. "I am not leaving you, I will come visit whenever I can. I will call you whenever you want, I am paying your phone bill to make sure that we can always talk when you need it. This academy really helped me, and I know it is gonna really help you." She managed to pull away but still held me at arm's length as she ran a finger over my tearfilled eyes. "This is not the end, I promise you that."