Thank you.

I didn't think that we were gonna be here again if I am being honest. I didn't think I could stay commited to writing another novel, epsiclaly one like this. I have always had the OC Ivy Oren for a very long time, and her story was always the same. A girl that hates Jesus for some reason, learning to accept him that maybe the rumors she hears or is told are not true. I am a Christian or at least I try my hardest to be the best I can be. I struggle at times, I fall at times, but he has always been there to pick me back up. When now ten months ago I was gonna take my life, he gave me the idea to write what I wanted to write. And that became tales, and then Crimson Hide, and now St. Katherine's. However, with St. Katherines I wanted it to be diffferent. I wanted to write something that had my interest in spanking, but also because I wanted to just show my love for Jesus and maybe even answer some questions that have pushed some away from my relgion. Most of the questions that Ivy answers are ones that I struggled with myself when I first started out, and I had an amazing person in my life explain them in so many ways that I could get it. I hope I could do the same with this one. 

I owe you all a major thanks for just tuning in when I post, just a view or those that like and leave a review mean the world to me. I am not the best at writing, I make typos a lot, i have a lot of grammer issues, but it makes me happy to write what I do. I don't just want to write spanking novels that are filled with just spanking scenes, but I want to make great charecters. I want to make great moments, and I want them to have some lesson. And I guess the lesson or theme is to get help if you need it and don't let it boil over, and most important I would love it if others gave Christianity a chance. There are a lot bad ones i Know, but much like in this one they don't truly follow him, I had to learn the difference, and I am glad that  I did. He is greatest man I have known, and knowing that he loves me more than I love myself sometimes is what pushes me to try, and try again, to stop making the same mistakes. In two chapters I put prayers that helped me accept him into my life, and if you want to do that as well I would say those in private. He won't forshake you or abandon you. 

So again thank you all for what you have done for me. You have done amazing things for me, and I love you all so much. I never thought that I ould finish one novel let alone two, and soon it is gonna be three as we are half way through Crimson Hide Two and don't worry St. Katherine's book two will be coming out hopefully after Christmas or eariler. And I have a new novel coming soon, with new charecters and a new story, and hopefully new lessons. You have done amazing things for me and have given me courage to keep on writing, and keep going. 

So truly from the bottom of my heart thank you all. 

So as always, 

Stay safe, stay behaved, or maybe you will be spanked, 

Bye bye for now. 

I love you all. 

God Bless you, 

Jesus Loves you.