The plan

Ryan ran to the bathroom and locked himself in. He panicked thinking about what Liam would think and remembered his bag was still next to the bench so he couldn't get it without someone seeing him. Ryan began to panic even more when he heard knocking. "Ryan I know you're in there I brought your bag. Can you let me in?" Liam said. It took a minute but Ryan finally opened the door. Liam saw Ryan crying and immediately hugged him. He wiped the tears from his eyes and rubbed his back then said "It's ok buddy calm down accidents happen I'm not gonna make fun of you" Ryan nodded and calmed down a bit grabbing his bag. Liam turned around to let Ryan change.

Liam followed Ryan out of the bathroom staring at the pull-up peaking out of his pants. He kept staring for a minute before finally pulling up Ryan's pants to cover the pull-up. Ryan blushed feeling Liam adjust his pants "Um I'm gonna go home now but I had fun." He said before leaving. Liam went home and decided to look online and try to figure out why he liked seeing Ryan in a pull-up so much. Several hours passed he kept reading stories about people in diapers and was really enjoying it but heard his parents come home and quickly turned off his computer. He went and ate dinner then returned to his room. As he lay in bed he started picturing Ryan in baby clothes and acting like a toddler. He smiled at the thought and fell asleep thinking of ways he could make it happen.

The next morning Liam woke up and went straight to the computer. He looked at all the cute clothes and stuff he wanted to get Ryan but knew he had to take it slow and see if Ryan would like it first. He decided to go ahead and order a paci and sippy cup and he could get more later if needed. He then started coming up with ideas on how to get Ryan to act more like a baby. Ryan had always been a bit childish Liam just needed to figure out how to draw out that side of him. He knew his parents were going out of town next week and planned to invite Ryan over for a sleepover.